Page 1328 of 1835 FirstFirst ... 131813251326132713281329133013311338 ... LastLast
Results 13,271 to 13,280 of 18341

Quote Originally Posted by RainRiku View Post
    Naa man nay rason same reason pd nganong ang uban sectors na drop ilang funds ky last administration their budget is quite questionable. Again it's not about the proposed budget but the implementation of it.

Take for example these sectors. Dako kaau ug budget sauna..naa bai nausab?
    DOH, Office of the Secretary 124.06 Billion
    BSGC-OEO, National Housing Authority 30.48 Billion
    Commission on Elections 16.16 Billion
    Naay reason, but the reason could be good or bad. That is why I said I didnt like it, counterintuitive kaayo sa iya giingun na supportado siya sa FOI.

Sir ask any public doctor if naka feel ba sila ug difference. Any doctor. Dako kaay ug kausaban ang nahitabo sa DOH in the last few years. Pero perfection does not happen overnight, or in a macroeconomic sense, in a decade. At least naay change. Dili pasabot wa ka ka.feel kay wa jud change. Sa DOH ra ko maka comment kay ngara ra ko naay personal experience.

Quote Originally Posted by BrokenDreamer View Post
    Naay reason, but the reason could be good or bad. That is why I said I didnt like it, counterintuitive kaayo sa iya giingun na supportado siya sa FOI.

Sir ask any public doctor if naka feel ba sila ug difference. Any doctor. Dako kaay ug kausaban ang nahitabo sa DOH in the last few years. Pero perfection does not happen overnight, or in a macroeconomic sense, in a decade. At least naay change. Dili pasabot wa ka ka.feel kay wa jud change. Sa DOH ra ko maka comment kay ngara ra ko naay personal experience.
    Im not sure about that, mostly news i've heard that public doctors would prefer to study nursing in order to go abroad, I assume nka balo pd ka ana. But okay let say naay kausaban nga na hitabo sa DOH. how about the other sectors? In which imo i total ang ilang decreased budget from last year ky mas dako pman kaysa President's Office nga budget.

Pero perfection does not happen overnight, or in a macroeconomic sense, in a decade. At least naay change. Dili pasabot wa ka ka.feel kay wa jud change.
    This also corresponds with the current budget situation ky mostly infrastructures man ang gi tira ron.

Anyway my conclusion is depende ra gyud na if ma implement gyud siya ug tarung. We need to wait for the results.

Blog Entries
    For one, dili siya mu adhere sa peso protectionism.

No, talking about his new budget mismo. Ma google nimo. Look for the excel copy, and check for the significant changes year-on-year. Ngara nimo makit.an iya focus, which is something really fishy, contrary to his support of the FOI.

Of course, to get confirmed by the CA you just have to pass the minimum requirements. Villar, really? A very important position was given to a person just so Duterte could pay back some people for their support last elections. In short, kapit gihapon. Sa tan-aw nimo best and brightest na si Villar, si Aguirre, and katung red appointments saona?

His mouth is his own, but like I said ganina dili ni black and white. You don't have to love him in his entirety.
    When you say protectionism bro, did you mean he does not support local businesses? or unsa.
    Because as far as I know, he will still keep or supports or adheres to the land ownership by Filipinos.
    It is just the other major infrastructures like Telecommunications which for all we know we are seriously lagging behind our neighbors. Because it is controlled by the duopoly.
    Care to cite on which part of peso protectionism you are talking about?

There is a compelling argument regarding the appointment of Villar really. I don't know if you'd agree but I somehow got the jist of it here.

Thinking Pinoy: How Duterte DPWH Sec. Villar thwarts LP’s "Plan B"

And Aguirre, for all I care he could appoint just about anybody, if he'd like. Aguirre, is a classmate, I think for all those years in public office, he figured that the only people you can trust are the people either of by blood or people you knew and been with through the years. At least kaila na siya kinsa ning mga tawhana iyang gi appoint and who will be surrounding him. I believe this has something to do with trust, in an arena where just about anybody waiting for you to make mistake and devour you once you let your guard down.
    At least he don't have to scour the earth to get people who to trust. We have to consider that in politics, it's not all about who works for you but who you know/knew.

And his mouth, again it's his mouth... It worked in Davao, probably he thinks it will work on the whole country. Probably even the world. He has this "punisher" image, he has to retain such.
    But I can't and won't argue on this matter as this is his way of delivering and getting his message across.
    And he is OLD, ever heard of a loud-mouth lola or lolo listening to a cry of a village?

More enlightenment on this matter daw bro, asa dapita sa budget. I figure this is what you are saying that is fishy.

Look closer. Naay one part na 600% ang increase..

Im not sure about that, mostly news i've heard that public doctors would prefer to study nursing in order to go abroad, I assume nka balo pd ka ana. But okay let say naay kausaban nga na hitabo sa DOH. how about the other sectors? In which imo i total ang ilang decreased budget from last year ky mas dako pman kaysa President's Office nga budget.

This also corresponds with the current budget situation ky mostly infrastructures man ang gi tira ron.

Anyway my conclusion is depende ra gyud na if ma implement gyud siya ug tarung. We need to wait for the results.
    Yes, for those who want the money. But for those who stayed on to serve here, pangutan.a sila. Kay sila jud ang nakakita sa change. Don't take my word for it. The same goes for the other sectors sir. Just because wala ka ka.feel kay pasabot wala'y na change. Talk to officials of the DOF and ask them if naa ba ju'y change. Limited raman gud kaayo ka sa imung nakita, not knowing na inclusive change comes only after decades na. I'm not saying na I love the Pnoy admin, in fact I'm leaning more on hatred towards it. Pero we have to admit na his (or his underlings') economics were correct.

Which infra budget are you talking about? Standard increase raman this year. Or are you talking about PPPs?

Quote Originally Posted by firestarter View Post
    When you say protectionism bro, did you mean he does not support local businesses? or unsa.
    Because as far as I know, he will still keep or supports or adheres to the land ownership by Filipinos.
    It is just the other major infrastructures like Telecommunications which for all we know we are seriously lagging behind our neighbors. Because it is controlled by the duopoly.
    Care to cite on which part of peso protectionism you are talking about?

There is a compelling argument regarding the appointment of Villar really. I don't know if you'd agree but I somehow got the jist of it here.

Thinking Pinoy: How Duterte DPWH Sec. Villar thwarts LP’s "Plan B"

And Aguirre, for all I care he could appoint just about anybody, if he'd like. Aguirre, is a classmate, I think for all those years in public office, he figured that the only people you can trust are the people either of by blood or people you knew and been with through the years. At least kaila na siya kinsa ning mga tawhana iyang gi appoint and who will be surrounding him. I believe this has something to do with trust, in an arena where just about anybody waiting for you to make mistake and devour you once you let your guard down.
    At least he don't have to scour the earth to get people who to trust. We have to consider that in politics, it's not all about who works for you but who you know/knew.

And his mouth, again it's his mouth... It worked in Davao, probably he thinks it will work on the whole country. Probably even the world. He has this "punisher" image, he has to retain such.
    But I can't and won't argue on this matter as this is his way of delivering and getting his message across.
    And he is OLD, ever heard of a loud-mouth lola or lolo listening to a cry of a village?

More enlightenment on this matter daw bro, asa dapita sa budget. I figure this is what you are saying that is fishy.
    Please google: Currency devaluation

I am not saying he cant appoint anyone he likes. He has the power to do so. I am saying na incompetent iyang mga gi.hire. He did promise "the best and the brightest". Those appointed are far from that. Mga kapit.

You are really going to use that link? So you basically approve with exchanging favors for votes? The same thing happened when Pnoy exchanged pork barrel allocations for impeachment votes FYI.

He might be old, but that is not an excuse because he is the leader of a democratic country. He doesnt act like it. Dili na pwede inato ang international diplomacy ui. Dili sila ang muadjust para natu.

Also, Thinking Pinoy does not understand how impeachment works. Senate raman iya g.focus. Basin kalimot siya na naay Congress and kadaghanan sa Congress ni jump ship na.

Lastly, very easy to see if you just google sir sa 600% increase in a line item. I will not do your work for you.

Kayud nasadg maayo ning mga anti duterte ron,,naa na pud ni sila coming show Feb 25 edsa aniv mo mang rampa nasad ni sila,,maong kugi gyud ni ron harun timing sa ilang show,, nang gawas nasad ang mga black propaganda,,mga accusation nga walay proof, puro publicity.

Yes, for those who want the money. But for those who stayed on to serve here, pangutan.a sila. Kay sila jud ang nakakita sa change. Don't take my word for it. The same goes for the other sectors sir. Just because wala ka ka.feel kay pasabot wala'y na change. Talk to officials of the DOF and ask them if naa ba ju'y change. Limited raman gud kaayo ka sa imung nakita, not knowing na inclusive change comes only after decades na. I'm not saying na I love the Pnoy admin, in fact I'm leaning more on hatred towards it. Pero we have to admit na his (or his underlings') economics were correct.

Which infra budget are you talking about? Standard increase raman this year. Or are you talking about PPPs?
    I think majority of Filipinos contradicts your opinion that's why we have different administration. Mas Limited ra guro ka ug na kita sir ky mao gani na pilde ang LP last nga election ky ang rason wa gyud na satisfy majority if mao unta na ilang nga kita nga naa gyuy kausaban sa daan matuwid sila pa unta karon dba?

I was talking about the sectors that the budget was decreased this year which is reasonable.
    Respectively their budget decrease by P31.09 Billion, P17.84 Billion,P12.83 Billion which is more "fishy" last year, dont you think.

Gina approve man sad na sa Senate which all got 20 affirmative votes, no negative vote, and no abstention. So why reason against it.

Purdios pursanto mga LP oligards and supporters FYI wala pay lain PH president nga kana buhat sa acomplishment ni Duterte in just months lang ang nilabay,,kung kamong mga panuwaya mo nag supporta nalang unta mo mas daku pa unta ta ug agi. Pero padayun mos ning inyong mga pag daot, ni bisan sayup sa uban inyong ipahid niya, pag hinulsol namo and just chill out,,hehehe

Blog Entries
    Please google: Currency devaluation
    Sorry I still fail to see the connection of the Currency falling or rising with regards to Duterte's rise in power.
    The Stock Market is not tied to the Presidency if that is what you are trying to imply. Sorry sir, dili ingon ana ka taas ang akong naabtan para ma gets ang imong gusto ipasabot.

If you are trying to lay out or prove something, don't give hints like what you are doing now. Show your proof or preponderate evidences.

I am not saying he cant appoint anyone he likes. He has the power to do so. I am saying na incompetent iyang mga gi.hire. He did promise "the best and the brightest". Those appointed are far from that. Mga kapit.
    Well, it's your personal opinion naman bro and lisod naman na lalison kay mao naman sulod sa imong head.
    But if you are trying to say that the Lawyer Aguirre is incompetent, then kinsa naman lang atong ibutang diha?

Food for thought:

Aguirre was born and raised in the municipality of Mulanay, the son of Alfaro G. Aguirre and Maria Napeņas. His father was a former mayor of the town who also served as Liberal Party chairman for almost 40 years.[4] The eldest of 9 children, he attended the Mulanay Elementary School and graduated as class valedictorian in 1959. His family then moved to Manila where he received his high school and college education. He was a full scholar at San Beda College, graduating magna cum laude with a BA in 1967.[1] He then pursued legal studies at San Beda College of Law where he was a classmate of Rodrigo Duterte. He finished law school as valedictorian and cum laude of Class 1971. He passed the bar examination the same year.[3]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vitaliano_Aguirre_II
    Dili nalang manghire ug full scholar at San Beda College graduating Magna Cum Laude with a BA and finished law school as valedictorian and Cum Laude of Class 1971. ---

Hence, if you define incompetence is epitomized by Aguirre, then your standard of competence is way beyond this mother earth can give.

You are really going to use that link? So you basically approve with exchanging favors for votes? The same thing happened when Pnoy exchanged pork barrel allocations for impeachment votes FYI.
    Gipili niya to thwart the Liberal Party's Plan B, in unseating Duterte and thereby the ascension of another yellow President.

I'm not defending Mark Villar, pero if you read his relatively short resume. He was a representative of Las Pinas and held executive positions in his family's real estate businesses. He might NOT be the right person for you, but he is from the standpoint of cementing digong's stay in the Presidency. Let's put a hold on Villar's appointment, I may not agree with it. But I have to agree on Duterte's choice on this one. If it is to defeat a greater evil.

He might be old, but that is not an excuse because he is the leader of a democratic country. He doesnt act like it. Dili na pwede inato ang international diplomacy ui. Dili sila ang muadjust para natu.
    This is your personal opinion and many people might agree or disagree with you on this one. Personally, I'd say, who are you to say how he should act? But that's my personal opinion. None of it matters.

Also, Thinking Pinoy does not understand how impeachment works. Senate raman iya g.focus. Basin kalimot siya na naay Congress and kadaghanan sa Congress ni jump ship na.

Sir, you might have missed it but Thinking Pinoy actually mentioned regarding Congress.. Please read again.

Lastly, very easy to see if you just google sir sa 600% increase in a line item. I will not do your work for you.
    Again, you are laying something up for discussion but you are letting other people do it for you.
    Whatever happened to "opportunity to be heard"?

I won't do the work for you too sorry. But if you are saying that the budget for the Presidency was increased 600% which you think is quiet fishy or suspicious.

One question, wasn't the budget presented to the plenary? It was even approved, right?

It has gone through the ominous eyes of Congress, unya nganong wala man gi question didto palang? Why was it even approved inthe first place, if they or you think that it was something fishy or suspicious?

However if you must and would like to see or read the breakdown and justification. I'll give you the liberty to read here.

THE DUTERTE administration on Monday asked Congress for a P3.35-trillion national budget for 2017, up by 12 percent from this year’s outlay, with the increase going to the country’s hosting of next year’s Asean meetings and rice subsidies for the poor.

President Rodrigo Duterte sought a tenfold increase in the budget of the Office of the President (OP) to P20 billion. Of this amount, P19.3 billion will go to maintenance and other operating expenses, while P747 million will be for personnel services. Capital outlay is just at P660,000.

Secretary Benjamin Diokno of the Department of Budget and Management attributed the rise to the country’s hosting of Association of Southeast Asian Nations (Asean) meetings next year, which will cost P15 billion.

“We are hosting the golden anniversary of Asean which is at P15 billion. This is really under the OP. Once the budget is approved, this amount will be disbursed to various agencies that will need the money for the Asean hosting,” Diokno told reporters after submitting the Duterte administration’s maiden budget proposal.

Also contributing to the increase was Duterte’s Executive Order (EO) No. 1 which placed 12 agencies under the supervision of a top aide, Cabinet Secretary Leoncio “Jun” Evasco Jr.

Pantawid budget hiked
    The Duterte administration also hiked the budget for the conditional cash transfer or Pantawid Pamilyang Pilipino Program, to P78.7 billion in 2017 from P62 billion this year, to include rice subsidies for the poor as promised by the President during the campaign.

This was included under the proposed P129.9-billion budget of the Department of Social Welfare and Development (DSWD) submitted to Congress.

Of the P78.7 billion, P23.4 billion will be spent for rice allowances of three million CCT households. Eligible households will be given 20 kilos of rice monthly for 12 months starting 2017.

There are at least 4.62 million families under the program.

“There are cases where there are two beneficiary families in the same household. This [rice subsidy]is 20 kilos per household times 12 [months]. This is not a one to one correspondence. Every beneficiary [family]will be given rice subsidy,” Diokno said.

Beneficiaries get cash incentives provided they comply with the following conditions: children should be present in school 85 percent of the time and family members should undergo regular medical check-ups and attend family development sessions.

The DSWD will maintain a Sustainable Livelihood Program involving micro-enterprise development and employment facilitation for half a million families.

Housing
    Affordable housing for the poor will have P15.4-billion budget.

Of this amount, P12.6 billion will go to the National Housing Authority for socialized housing, particularly the resettlement of informal settlers from danger zones and housing assistance for calamity victims.

A P7.3-billion allocation was proposed for the Department of Transportation, for the resettlement of informal settlers to be affected by the North to South Railway Project.

“This shows our commitment to the policy of no demolition without relocation to provide support to those who will be displaced by our efforts to ramp up transportation projects,” President Duterte said in his budget message.

Military, police
    The Armed Forces of the Philippines (AFP) meanwhile sought a P130.6-billion budget for next year, 15 percent higher than this year’s.

“This will be used to intensify the AFP’s counter-terrorism efforts and to protect our borders,” Duterte said.
    The Revised AFP Modernization Program in particular will get P25 billion to acquire more weapons and equipment for soldiers.

The Philippine National Police (PNP) sought P110.4 billion, higher by 24.6 percent than this year’s budget.

The PNP plans to hire 10,000 additional police officers and to fund its “capability enhancement program.”

“My government will double or even triple its efforts to bring drug pushers and crime syndicates behind bars as well as to put a stop to terrorism,” the President said in his budget message.

Diokno also said there would be a budget for new 550-bed hospitals and rehabilitation centers for 2017, with each center costing P700 million.

The President promised to increase the salaries of policemen, soldiers, and other uniformed personnel.
    “We will pursue a law that increases the base pay of uniformed personnel [and]reforms the pension system of retirees,” said Duterte in his budget message.

Duterte seeks P3.35T budget for 2017 - The Manila Times Online
    Last edited by firestarter; 02-20-2017 at 02:34 PM.

I think majority of Filipinos contradicts your opinion that's why we have different administration. Mas Limited ra guro ka ug na kita sir ky mao gani na pilde ang LP last nga election ky ang rason wa gyud na satisfy majority if mao unta na ilang nga kita nga naa gyuy kausaban sa daan matuwid sila pa unta karon dba?

I was talking about the sectors that the budget was decreased this year which is reasonable.
    Respectively their budget decrease by P31.09 Billion, P17.84 Billion,P12.83 Billion which is more "fishy" last year, dont you think.

Gina approve man sad na sa Senate which all got 20 affirmative votes, no negative vote, and no abstention. So why reason against it.
    Not majority sir. I dont know asa ka gikan ana na conclusion pero dili majority.

Again, wa ko niingun na nindut ang LP. Samukan ko nila. Ni point out raman ko na dili ko ganahan sa direction sa budget KARUN, i.e., 2017 budget.

Dili fishy ang decrease. Makita man sa DBM asa niadto ang excess. If you bother to check. Why do you keep referring back to the past admin? Move on na ui. We are talking about the present admin naman. Stop comparing the two kay na establish naman natu na wala tu'y ayo.

You call 24% decrease in HEALTH (basic need) and a 18% decrease in a social service spending as reasonable, pero dili nimo i.question ang 600% unidentifiable line item increase as unreasonable? Unsa na imo, blind trust in the senate and in the president? Kay if yes. we have nothing further to discuss.

You didnt answer me pa diay. Which infra budget are you referring to, DPWH or just the PPPs?

11.    Advertisement