Page 634 of 1835 FirstFirst ... 624631632633634635636637644 ... LastLast
Results 6,331 to 6,340 of 18341

Quote Originally Posted by 21guns View Post
    dong nag labad imong ulo sa history basaha ni dong klaro kaayo bisan collectively gipangayo ug mo total ba ug 211M,,why do you insist in history? Da pasangil duda nasay ni gawas sa inyong mind nga kwarta 211m in and out,,naka sulat na diha nag ask duna bay ni dagayday nga kwarta 211M bisan collective. Bank said Wala, na hala bumbahe ninyong BPI dugay mo hatag ug tubag kadali ana e print ang certificate mas dali pana sa history one page lang ng Certificate ang history dependi pila ka daghan and transaction ug pila ka months ang records.
    D nalang nato pugson sir kanang d kasabot o nakasabot siguro ning mga anti pero pagoryogoryo gihapon.

Quote Originally Posted by bluetonika View Post
    good share... pero regarding sa certificate, the Duterte camp will somehow let BPI sign a certificate that will sound like this:

This is to certify that the account Rodrigo Duterte does not contain 211M - then signed by BPI.

what's the catch?

.. digong said it has a little lesser than 211 MILLION. if the account has 210 Million, trillanes has been proven wrong and Duterte is telling the truth. but look at the figures..
    Did you watch the video or just the news?
    I watched the video and i got the impression that he was just taking them for the ride. Try to watch it again.

Quote Originally Posted by Theko View Post
    Nabasa nakog tarung sir, COLLECTIVELY OR SINGLY wa kaabot ug 211M. Pwede 210M. Pwede 20K ra. Akong point ani is wa kaayu'y gamit ang bank confirmation. Maypa muapil kag networking para ma open minded pud ka ngara. Dali kaayo maka comment wa diay basa2 sa ako post.
    Yes pwede but you are only assuming, and till no point and truth, no need for the networking for me,,it is a hoax business,, I have my regular job, business and investments.

Collective ug wala ka ka gets lets say for example from year 2000 to 2016.Gipangayo ang balansi bisan pag to collect all deposits ug ni total ba kini ug 211M. If you assume 210M the probability of you being correct is very low.

First why? My favorite subject it Math so trust me 210M is has no chance.

Second Digong said he has two accounts one is 17k one is 27K. I would rather believe the account owner is telling the truth.

Wla cla kasabot nga kana si Du30 dli na priha sa ubang politiko. Nga kung modala cyag istorya mura rag tambay sa skina. Mao nang kini cla wla cla kasabot kung kanus-a nag-troll lang si Du30. Mao ni naka apan sa taga media. I quote nla si Du30 word for word. Ang iyang stinuryaan kay murag tambay ra sa skine. Labi na kay native bisaya gyud ni cya. Pero fiestahan dayn sa medya ang iyang mga pulong. Pro kung tigtambayan sad ka sa skina sayon ra kaayo sabton si Du30.

Quote Originally Posted by 21guns View Post
    Yes pwede but you are only assuming, and till no point and truth, no need for the networking for me,,it is a hoax business,, I have my regular job, business and investments.

Collective ug wala ka ka gets lets say for example from year 2000 to 2016.Gipangayo ang balansi bisan pag to collect all deposits ug ni total ba kini ug 211M. If you assume 210M the probability of you being correct is very low.

First why? My favorite subject it Math so trust me 210M is has no chance.

Second Digong said he has two accounts one is 17k one is 27K. I would rather believe the account owner is telling the truth.
    AT networking Saracasm to.

Ka.gets ko unsai collective. And g.unsa man nimo pag compute sa statistics ana? Kay di ra puro numbers ang factors, dapat naa pud kay proxy to take into account for political risk per se. Please understand me. All im trying to say is that the 211M confirmation didnt really help much. What would help is his historical transactions. This all moot anyway, by Monday mudaug nana siya and muhilom ra ni na issue.

Priha atong pang ingon ni Trillanes nga naa cyay 211M sa iyang account sa bangko, ang tubag sa ni Du30 kay wla akong akong account na ganyan (in Tagalog), kung i-translate nmo sa binisaya which is a main pinulongan ni Du30, mao ni cya. "wla koy account nga ing-ana oi" -- sa storya sa bisaya ang pasabot --> kanang gamay nga word nga "ing-ana" nagpasabot na nga "wla koy account nga naay sulod 211M oi".. Pro ang nahitabo i-quote dayn si Du30 sa mga taga word-for-word..

LAWYER SAYS NO P211-M IN
    DUTERTE'S BPI ACCOUNTS
    By Manny Piņol

It was a fishing expedition which Sen. Antonio Trillanes thought would be rewarded with a big catch - Presidential frontrunner Rody Duterte's presidential bid.
    After a brief face-off with Duterte's lawyer, Salvador Panelo, Trillanes exited through the bank's backdoor empty-handed and red-faced.
    Panelo, who was authorised by Duterte to open his accounts with the Bank of Philippine Islands (BPI) in Ortigas, Pasig City which Trillanes said contained P211-M, said in a press briefing after leaving the bank's offices that the senator's charges were based in hearsay evidence.
    Panelo also said that the bank officials confirmed that there is no P211-million deposited in Duterte's twin accounts.
    "Tanong ko sa BPI, meron ba kayong nakita na P200-million sa account in Duterte noon at ngayon? Sabi nila wala," Panelo related to the media.
    He said the BPI officials said there is no P211-million in Duterte's accounts but the bank officials asked time to consult with their lawyers before they would release the bank transactions history because of the controversy the issue has generated.

Duterte supporters, including popular movie actor Robin Padilla, have started closing their accounts with the bank charging that the BPI released secret bank documents with the consent of the account holder.
    Panelo said the bank asked for seven days before they could issue a bank transaction history because it is not ordinarily done, unlike the usual standing balance certification.
    Duterte on Friday showed a bank issued balance statement which indicated that his remaining balance in one account was P17,000 and another account held P27,000.
    "Dahil may dala akong SPA (special power of attorney) pinayagan akong tingnan ang account history at wala din akong necktie na P200-million simile ng binuksan ang account," Panel said.
    (Since I had an SPA, the bank allowed me to look at the account history since it was opened but I did not see any P200-million since the time the account was opened,.)
    The bank he said asked for seven days before it could issue an official certification, he added.
    Panelo said that in his face-off with Trillanes he asked the Senator where he got the information about the alleged P200-M in Duterte's accounts.
    He said Trillanes divulged that the information came from a Joseph de Mesa who came to the senator to volunteer an information which he got from another source.
    "Sabi ko kay Trillanes, ito bang Joseph de Mesa (the alleged informant) totoong tao? Ang sabi nya basta kung anong nakalagay dyan, yan na yan," Panelo told the media.
    (I asked Trillanes is this Joseph de Mesa real? And he said whatever is in my affidavit is what it is.)
    Panelo said Trillanes' affidavit was worthless because it was a result of a double hearsay.
    The lawyer also said that BPI officials have stated that the documents presented by Trillanes in an earlier press conference which listed bank transactions purportedly involving Duterte's accounts did not come from them and were not bank documents.
    "Sabi ng BPI wala silang dokumento na ni-release at puro hearsay lang ang informant ni Trillanes at ang kanyang affidavit ay bogus," Panelo said.
    People's reaction to the Trillanes ranged from indiffierence to disbelief, especially from those who know Duterte who has led a simple and frugal life as Mayor of Davao City for 23 years.
    Duterte stays in a GSIS low-cost housing subdivision in Matina District, Davao City.

Blog Entries
    In an interview that took place last March 15, 2016 by Inquirer, Senator Trillanes says that Duterte is not a corrupt politician unlike VP Jejomar Binay.

Blog Entries

- - - Updated - - -

This is an affidavit by a senator Chismis nga gi type.

Sa katung mga nangayo ug copy sa bank statement/transaction history, paabot lang mo mga choi..

11.    Advertisement