Page 1402 of 1835 FirstFirst ... 139213991400140114021403140414051412 ... LastLast
Results 14,011 to 14,020 of 18341

Kana Bitaw'ng imong g-protestahan naa sa imong atubangan...

Last edited by taga_ipil; 07-25-2017 at 03:17 PM.

I think he's the only President of the Philippines who have balls to face and confront the rallyists.

i laud his gesture towards the rallyists. instead of alienating them further, he choose to see them in person and acknowledge their concerns. it was a risk pero he did it still.

all the negatives aside, i'm really impressed on how he plays his cards well sukad pa atong COC issue nya pag december 2015. utokan gyung guwanga. hahaha. couldn't firmly conclude whether he does these out of sincerity or kaha he simply knows how to act appropriately.

gordon, i hope you learn from this guy. please! pag 2010 pko nimo nipusta. lol!
    ang nakaapan lang ani niya is he doesn't seem to appear as charismatic as duterte or miriam. and he's highly reactive to criticisms. i still look forward nga makadaog siya puhon.

i hope na kondisyon na ang paminsar sa mga pinoy this time around, now that the edsa/aquino/lp/cory magic is waning... for good (i hope!).
    Last edited by gibra'al; 07-25-2017 at 09:19 PM.

Attention Consimisyon of Human Rights!

https://youtu.be/8U1ZyhD6e1w?t=15m58s

...wa moy mga gamit sa nasod puro lang mo panaway.

and special mention to "gagong chr" chito gascon

https://youtu.be/8U1ZyhD6e1w?t=30m7s
    Last edited by adminroot; 07-26-2017 at 02:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bordogoy View Post
    Lol there was a source bro and i'm aware sa mga nanurrender so that's already a given.
    Well where is it? Im waiting. You can say it what you want but dira ra kutob ky wla man kay mahatag na source.

And you haven't answered sa akong question nga okay ra ba nato patyon atong pamilya ug vigilante instead of arresting them if they were selling drugs and wa patuo pagbadlong.
    Just because naay nangamatay nga mga adik sa vigilante, kung naa man gani (may ta naa) does not mean automatic na pd patyon tanan adik. fix naman gud imong pang huna2 ka klaro anang wla nangamatay tanan ang mga adik..nanambok pmn gani kasagaran...haha
    And if they really want to push this "war on drugs" agenda, why don't they conduct a weekly/monthly raid in those dicey places (duljo, ermita, pasil, etc)? Nganong daghan man ghapon ang drugas sa atoa? Wa man gani moubos ang presyo. Hasta nubain and nalbuphine sa HK kay wa jd nawagtang. Nibarato pa hinuon.
    Pwede ra gyud ko mu ingon nga ako si Superman pero istorya ra gyud na kutob..hehe
    Last edited by RainRiku; 07-26-2017 at 08:23 AM.

Elite Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RainRiku View Post
    Well where is it? Im waiting. You can say it what you want but dira ra kutob ky wla man kay mahatag na source.

Just because naay nangamatay nga mga adik sa vigilante, kung naa man gani (may ta naa) does not mean automatic na pd patyon tanan adik. fix naman gud imong pang huna2 ka klaro anang wla nangamatay tanan ang mga adik..nanambok pmn gani kasagaran...haha

Pwede ra gyud ko mu ingon nga ako si Superman pero istorya ra gyud na kutob..hehe
    - uhm okay. lol

- that doesn't answer the question bro. "kung naa man gani"? pag sure oi. klaro anang naa.

- What do you mean bro? Dli ka motuo nga naa pay daghan? Suwayi ra gani ug adto

Update: dara ang footage bro. Can't find the longer one tho
    http://news.abs-cbn.com/video/news/0...g-nagmamakaawa
    Last edited by bordogoy; 07-26-2017 at 11:14 AM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bordogoy View Post
    True boss and i think that's when we should start to end violence and provide more jobs/opportunity. I think it's one of the biggest point nga namiss nato. Sigi lang patay ang naa sa huna2 "hutdon tanang adik/pusher/druglord, hutdon tanang rebelde, etc" para mapeaceful daw. But what's really on the bigger picture? If there were better opportunities para sa mga "adik", i think they will take it. Maybe not all of them but i'm sure naa juy mograb sa chance.

Super nihit ang opportunities sa Pinas. Even applying for a job in fastfood chains need a fvcking diploma, no piercings, no tattoos, etc. The standards/requirements are just ridiculous. I mean come on, what's wrong with piercings and tattoos? That's just an example boss.

And there should be some free medical centers para makakuha pd sa requirements ang mga applicante nga way kwarta. If naa man gani, mga way lami. The discrimination in our country is just outrageous.

It's easy for us to say nga everything we do in life is a choice but trust me, some people just don't get to choose tungod sa kapobre. Been there, done that.
    I agree to talk with rebels as this is a battle with ideology, but I would beg to defer with you when it comes to druglords.
    Diay among silingan ay, sige lang gihapon pamaligya bisan grabi na ang patay.

Drugs will not only destroy the addict's future, but also his family (iyang mama, papa, igsu-on), even the addict's own family (his children, wife etc.) .. It is a menace that needs to be stopped at all cost.

Dili nalang nako i enumerate kay pwerte nang daghana nakong kaila nga mga addict pwerte gyud labara sa ulo, gubot permi ang family, ukay hasta pa ang mga silingan, it takes only one addict to stir up the whole town.

Makaremember nalang ko sa akong silingan sa unang bata pako, wala man ta koy kahadlokan kay didto ko nagtubo ug mga kaila nako majority sa mga tawo didto.

Pagabot atong pamilya sa addict, mahadlok nako molaag kay ang buang murag permi gustog gubot permi gusto manunggab. Ang resulta naunay ug dunggab sa iyang igsuon, kay ilang gigukod ang usa pud ka addict nga na tripan. To think, 3 ra sila kabuok pero na ukay ug nangahadlok ang tibuok town tungod lang aning mga tawhana.

Labi nag makatama wala nay ilhon. I don't want my kids to live a life like that nga dili ma enjoy ang kalibutan tungod ra aning few nga badlungon.

There is a reason why the law criminalizes illegal drugs and even capitally penalizing the culprit.

Drugs - battle against evil

NPA Rebels - battle against ideology -- I'm against war and to end a war there has to be peace talks and agreement, followed by normalcy by laying down arms.

Mao na ang main difference nila. Ideology is in the mind that's why pwede pa ma madalag istorya, while drugs on the other hand destroys the mind, the body and everything else it touches, that's why the branch needs to be cut from the tree.

----------

Ibalik nako ang history sa Davao.. as how it was stated and said .. Sa wala pas digong didto, Davao was a dumpsite for the dead, tungod sa kagubot anang lugara.

When Duterte won, he cleaned up Davao and ran after these drug lords. Now, Davao is one of the most progressive city in Mindanao while surrounding areas are still lagging economically. He restored peace and order by going after the few crocks, thus leaving the peaceful majority to thrive.
    I don't think Davao's progress is out of sheer damn luck, it has to do something with digong's leadership and he is doing it right no matter how an outsider sees on how he is doing it.

In summary..

Davao without Duterte = unprogressive and dumpsite for dead bodies,
    Davao with Duterte = relatively peaceful and progressive... this is even with these NPA trying to ruin and tax everyone.

Hence, digong must be doing something right in Davao.

------------

Ako nalang gihapon i relate ang Drugs sa real life scenario,

A person who abused drugs ruins his family ... i compare nimo sa person nga wala mo abuse ug drugs.
    Last edited by firestarter; 07-27-2017 at 08:23 AM.

one child policy sa mga pobre...kung mo lapas...ang katong extra nga mga bata ibaligya sa karenderia....bitaw joke ra...ang population nato maoy usa sa mga dakung problema.....

Quote Originally Posted by firestarter View Post
    I agree to talk with rebels as this is a battle with ideology, but I would beg to defer with you when it comes to druglords.
    Diay among silingan ay, sige lang gihapon pamaligya bisan grabi na ang patay.

Drugs will not only destroy the addict's future, but also his family (iyang mama, papa, igsu-on), even the addict's own family (his children, wife etc.) .. It is a menace that needs to be stopped at all cost.

Dili nalang nako i enumerate kay pwerte nang daghana nakong kaila nga mga addict pwerte gyud labara sa ulo, gubot permi ang family, ukay hasta pa ang mga silingan, it takes only one addict to stir up the whole town.

Makaremember nalang ko sa akong silingan sa unang bata pako, wala man ta koy kahadlokan kay didto ko nagtubo ug mga kaila nako majority sa mga tawo didto.

Pagabot atong pamilya sa addict, mahadlok nako molaag kay ang buang murag permi gustog gubot permi gusto manunggab. Ang resulta naunay ug dunggab sa iyang igsuon, kay ilang gigukod ang usa pud ka addict nga na tripan. To think, 3 ra sila kabuok pero na ukay ug nangahadlok ang tibuok town tungod lang aning mga tawhana.

Labi nag makatama wala nay ilhon. I don't want my kids to leave a life like that nga dili ma enjoy ang kalibutan tungod ra aning few nga badlungon.

There is a reason why the law criminalizing illegal drugs and even capitally penalizing the culprit.

Drugs - battle against evil

NPA Rebels - battle against ideology -- I'm against war and to end a war there has to be peace talks and agreement, followed by normalcy by laying down arms.

Mao na ang main difference nila. Ideology is in the mind that's why pwede pa ma madalag istorya, while drugs on the other hand destroys the mind, the body and everything else it touches, that's why the branch needs to be cut from the tree.

----------

Ibalik nako ang history sa Davao.. as how it was stated and said .. Sa wala pas digong didto, Davao was a dumpsite for the dead, tungod sa kagubot anang lugara.

When Duterte won, he cleaned up Davao and ran after these drug lords. Now, Davao is one of the most progressive city in Mindanao while surrounding areas are still lagging economically. He restored peace and order by going after the few crocks, thus leaving the peaceful majority to thrive.
    I don't think Davao's progress is out of sheer damn luck, it has to do something with digong's leadership and he is doing it right no matter how an outsider sees on how he is doing it.

In summary..

Davao without Duterte = unprogressive and dumpsite for dead bodies,
    Davao with Duterte = relatively peaceful and progressive... this is even with these NPA trying to ruin and tax everyone.

Hence, digong must be doing something right in Davao.

------------

Ako nalang gihapon i relate ang Drugs sa real life scenario,

A person who abused drugs ruins his family ... i compare nimo sa person nga wala mo abuse ug drugs.
    Nindot pagka istorya bai, doot jud sa bukog unsay epekto sa drugas sa usa ka community. Mag hinaut lang ko nga nasabtan jud sa tanan ngano naay mga tao nga dli jud ganhan aning butangi, og dli jud mohatag og chance para nila.

Sakto jud ang giguba sa drugas ang utok sa tao, katong imong amigo, higala, anak etc nga lolong na sa drugas dli nana mao imong kaila... ug naa panay tendency mobuhat og krimen or problema sa katilingban.

Basin naa napod mo qoute ani nga moingon "OK ra nimo patyon diha diha dayun imong adik nga iring o iro, nga walay hustisya"

11.    Advertisement