Page 1802 of 1835 FirstFirst ... 179217991800180118021803180418051812 ... LastLast
Results 18,011 to 18,020 of 18341
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Panasonic View Post
    @firestarter

Focused kaayo ka ni Mocha that your brain stopped working

My question was: Do military ships have freedom of navigation within another country's territory?

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not sure, Mocha. Can't be bothered to search Try 3019, 6713, or the RPC.

Naa pa pud diay ni:

Presidential Decree No. 46 (Giving of Gifts on any Occasion) punishes the act of giving, or offering to give, to a public official or employee, a gift, present or other valuable thing on any occasion, including Christmas, when such gift, present or other valuable thing is given by reason of the public official/employee’s position, regardless of whether or not the same is for past favour or the giver hopes or expects to receive a favour or better treatment in the future from the public official or employee concerned, in the discharge of his official functions.
    Murag naay kuwang ni imoha brad.

Sige lang mao mana imong definition. Wala tay mahimo ana...

It's a Presidential Decree, he can revoke it.. hahaha bitaw. <--- pun

- - - Updated - - -

@firestarter

Focused kaayo ka ni Mocha that your brain stopped working

My question was: Do military ships have freedom of navigation within another country's territory?

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not sure, Mocha. Can't be bothered to search Try 3019, 6713, or the RPC.
    So bali if motanaw tag interview sa lain tawo like sa news outlets gi interview si Bong Go ug si Art Tugade, lahi ra diay kung si Mocha ang Mointerview nila?

Lahi ra ang information nga ilang i sulti?

Hmmmmm.. Murag naay disconnect lage.

Blog Entries
    @firestarter

You cannot make policy based on he-said, she-said. Mao nang we ask for proof that it was ever said. Para there is basis for that policy. Just like the declaration of lawless violence, there needs to be a showing of it BEFORE martial law can be declared based on TANGIBLE data. The burden of proof is on who said it. It is not my obligation to provide you that proof. So you're saying you believe that statement just because he said it? If yes, mao na ang blind faith. Dili evidence-based imo analysis.
    ----------------------------

Answer me this then. Do survey ships have freedom of navigation in another country's territory? Based on maritime laws since kibaw man kaha ka ana?

- - - Updated - - -

Tell me then, was it revoked? If no, tell me also, unsa'y effect sa PD while dili pa siya revoked?

Aw, kanang pagka fan nimo ni Mocha, I'm not interested in that To each his own

Tell me Mr. Mocha, what evidence do you have that I am against the government? Did I ever ask Duterte to step down? The truth is, you don't know how a state works. The President's policies whether domestic or not are not his own. He answers to the two other branches, and he answers to you and me. There is ALWAYS room for criticism, and that will always be allowed kay guaranteed na nato. Ikaw, ngano wala ka nag Presidente atong time ni Pnoy?

FYI: "Defeatist" became a big thing sa Crimea cessation. Pero basin di paka updated ato kay wala pa si Mocha nag PTV ato
    Hala oe ka serious, hastang pun gi seryoso.. hahahaha

Kapoy na discuss brad.

Here's maritime for you.

Kay updated man diay ka sa news, atong nalang i breakdown kay gi saksak sinagul naman ni sa Media hasta ang mga tawo naglibog, duda nako apil pud ka.

There were instances in the past month nag labay2x nag lawig2x ang warship sa China duol sa Tawi2x.. And Lorenzana took note of that and informed China not to do it, or before doing it dapat mag inform sa Philippines.

I'm not talking about politics right now I'm talking about actual scenarios nahitabo.. I don't know if gi sunod sa China.

Kahuman naay survey ships ni sulod na pud, gikuyogan ug cost guards.. Ni protest ang Vietnam, the intelligence was coming from the US.

Karon gi ban na tanan ni Lorenzana..

I'm not sure where you are heading at with Mocha Uson though.

Ni abot na lage kag Crimea.

Unsay nahitabo sa Crimea? .. Gubat diba? ... What happened? hangtud karon gubat,.,. Naay na resolve?
    nyeeehh!!!

Asa tig palit weapons ang Ukraine? hahaha Kinsay na datu sa Gubat

Tsk!

You are missing the point.. by a mile..

---

Mao bitaw ingon si digong nga, you don't know geopolitics.. daghan nata.
    Last edited by firestarter; 08-14-2019 at 06:01 PM.

Blog Entries
    Receiving gifts in return for a job done of which I already am mandated by law to do?

Sa RPC? I dont know kay dili ko fiscal or judge and basic ra ako grasp anang criminal law. Administratively? Based on the PD and government ethics, then yes. Dont you agree?
    I hope you have evidence to file a case against the President, for Bribery. or against the Policemen themselves who received food or gratuities coming from the family of the aggrieved party.

Quote Originally Posted by marius View Post
    nope. if you've remembered i'm a supporter of duterte before, i was cheering for him in his governance of our country........ BUT i'm an objective person... there are sequence of events that has got me realized that he is the same as all the others before him ( deep inside is corrupt ) let me just say that the longer his reign has gone, the more i see that he has no back bone, i'll just give this line of his as an example, of course you know what's been happening around this line ---------- IF I SEE EVEN A WHIFF OF CORRUPTION, YOU'RE FIRED -----

i can give you 4 acts of stupidity of duterte right now, but of course, you being a fanatic, will always defend duterte .....
    No middle gound... either you're a die hard fan of duterte or you're criminal... mao nmn gud na ang dagan sa ani nga thread since ni nag sugod.

Blog Entries
    nope. if you've remembered i'm a supporter of duterte before, i was cheering for him in his governance of our country........ BUT i'm an objective person... there are sequence of events that has got me realized that he is the same as all the others before him ( deep inside is corrupt ) let me just say that the longer his reign has gone, the more i see that he has no back bone, i'll just give this line of his as an example, of course you know what's been happening around this line ---------- IF I SEE EVEN A WHIFF OF CORRUPTION, YOU'RE FIRED -----

i can give you 4 acts of stupidity of duterte right now, but of course, you being a fanatic, will always defend duterte .....

Let's hear your 4 acts of stupidity daw bro.

Blog Entries
    you've just proven my point on my other post ---

sadly this is what's happening in our country right now. it has become a fanaticism towards duterte. that no matter what he says, even though it's blatantly or lawfully wrong his fans will always believe him and make whatever excuses to make those statements of duterte correct.
    I'm a supporter sa tiguwang because that is what politics is and has been, you take your side and if you take the other side, let's have a vote.

Wala nimo ma gets ang akong point diha bro, what I'm trying to say is, kung ikaw ang family sa victim, unya na solve ang crime nadakpan ang ba kaha ang suspect.

Unya mohatag ka sa police ug food or pakaunon ba kaha nimo ug panihapon sa inyoha isip pasalamat. Is that even considered a bribe?

Mao nang akong gi ingon nga it might be ethically wrong, kay ang police ilaha ng trabaho, but it is not criminally wrong.

Strict kaayo ang criminal law nato, unlike sa ethics, which are for administrative.

Mao bitaw ingon ko nimo lahi nang duha.

Common sense lang gud gamiton nato ba. Pero actually naa rana nimo, ug mohatag ka or pakaunon nimo sila isip pasalamat.

Kay anyway trabaho mana nila.

You can view it as illegal, or you can view it as unethical, pero kung sa akoa nga parti, kung akoy nakawatan, namatyan,.

Unya nitawag kog police, nadagpan ba kaha or napatay nila ang kadtong nakapatay sa akoang kaliwat.

Dakong pasalamat kaayo nako sa ilaha, and it does not preclude me from inviting these police personnel to dine with me. Librehan pana nako sila ug eat all you can.

^^ Awa gud ni tawhana. Mao na gitawag na fanatic.

Ni-admit siya na ethically wrong ang one act, defend pajud. Kung ethically WRONG, shouldn't we be discouraging the act instead of trying to defend it?

Ethically wrong meaning inherently wrong sa moral na aspect ang act, lalison pajud na okay ra buhaton just because Duterte said it. Bisag survey ships sa lain nasod okay ra DAW musulod without consent kay naa kuno FREEDOM OF NAVIGATION. Basis niya? Mao gi-ingon sa tiguwang.

We get to see how the mind of a fanatic works.
    Ning tuo man gani na sa matrix na hangtod karon way gikasohan. Unya gi deny pa jud sa defense secretary ang maong matrix. Hahahaha
    Sakto jud nga tawgon og fanatic. Bisan og claro ng sayop.. depensa jud.

^^ Awa gud ni tawhana. Mao na gitawag na fanatic.

Ni-admit siya na ethically wrong ang one act, defend pajud. Kung ethically WRONG, shouldn't we be discouraging the act instead of trying to defend it?

Ethically wrong meaning inherently wrong sa moral na aspect ang act, lalison pajud na okay ra buhaton just because Duterte said it. Bisag survey ships sa lain nasod okay ra DAW musulod without consent kay naa kuno FREEDOM OF NAVIGATION. Basis niya? Mao gi-ingon sa tiguwang.

We get to see how the mind of a fanatic works.
    unfortunately na desensitize na ang mga DDS sa kini nga issue courtesy sa mga bayot blogger ni gong di.. ahak.. momata nalang ta ani usa ka adlaw province of China na ta.

there is nothing sane in politics, try running one.

lingawa basa sa comments oi, kinsa jd d i dapat e presidente?

11.    Advertisement