Page 1210 of 1835 FirstFirst ... 120012071208120912101211121212131220 ... LastLast
Results 12,091 to 12,100 of 18341

“We all know how hard the international community and the press have been on you. And while most of us are still with you on your program against crime and lawlessness, your impulsiveness and quick temper have made it very, very hard on those of us who voted for you to justify your actions. Enough is enough.

“We can only do so much to rationalize your actions without making ourselves look like fanatics who are only too willing to look the other way whenever you act like a thug. What happened to your promise to stop, at the very least, swearing like a sailor?

“Act like a President, Mr. Duterte, with dignity and self-control. We don’t need to hear the colorful language and gestures that threaten to alienate us from the world.

“Shut the f**k up and get on with your programs. It is all we expect of you. And hopefully, in the end, it is those actions meant to uplift the Filipino that you will be remembered for.”

PLEASE PAKIABOT ANI NGA MESSAGE KANG DUTERTARD

oi good news sa silent majority

Kris Aquino to appear on TV5, PTV4 » Manila Bulletin Entertainment

OT: katong member sa yellow you can now course through Kris your questions and hinanakit. BP is rising. 180/120

Quote Originally Posted by PaYaSo View Post

OT: katong member sa yellow you can now course through Kris your questions and hinanakit. BP is rising. 180/120
    Apektado ka pre kay ignore much ka sa among ka brayt? Hahahaha!

Quote Originally Posted by ppap2.0 View Post
    Apektado ka pre kay ignore much ka sa among ka brayt? Hahahaha!
    As if affected atong BP. Nga paskang lingawa man nato himo'g account kada post.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by obelisk View Post
    naay nag quote nako. pero error raman d.i to sya.

Anyway, weird lng na gikuha daun sa CIDG ang CCTV evidence. Wala nlng nangayo ug copy. hehehe.
    Genius Ignore..

Ambot unsa to ka reliable ang information nga ni ingon pa kuno ang Mayor nga.

"Ayaw gyud ko ninyo plantere sir, kay wala gyud koy armas".

i think i found a way to make your browsing experience sa kani nga thread a little better. we all want to ignore spammy posts by juveniles so mao ni suggest nako buhaton ninyo.

you click on the link of the profile of those posting spammy messages, choose view profile, then on the right hand side sa page naa man link that says "add to ignore list", you can go ahead & click it, niya confirm by clicking on yes, then voila, no more spammy messages from juveniles..hehehe

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by shearts View Post
    @Echelnalf

don't waste your time on them, ila purpose is to try to stir things up here. gi-ignore nalang bitaw ni nako sila. mura ra mga bata nga manghilabot nimo. mopatul ka, ikaw ra alkasni.
    Hahaha.. good move..

Pero murag mas ubos paman tingale nas bata ang utok ana niya bro, at least ang bata ug makasabot nga gi ignore na sila moparayg man..

hahahaha.. That's how low this crabbies are.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PaYaSo View Post

Ayaw ana bro, kay mag sakit na pud ang bout aning mga tawhana lol..

Ni akyat bahay naman si Kris.. Err on the side of caution basin magpataka na pud nig istorya . lol

Quote Originally Posted by shearts View Post
    i think i found a way to make your browsing experience sa kani nga thread a little better. we all want to ignore spammy posts by juveniles so mao ni suggest nako buhaton ninyo.

you click on the link of the profile of those posting spammy messages, choose view profile, then on the right hand side sa page naa man link that says "add to ignore list", you can go ahead & click it, niya confirm by clicking on yes, then voila, no more spammy messages from juveniles..hehehe
    OT: This is exactly what I did. Dili na sakit sa mata ang thread ron. hehe!

OnT: One way or another, they will pin the mayor's death to PDuts. Diha man na sila maayo.

@firestarter,

buhata lang to gi-suggest nako boss then just simply don't view on what they posted & that's it. happy browsing naka..hehehe

bahala pila pa na ka-account ila gihimo, di na sila maka affect nimo so in essense, there's no need to ban them, just simply put them in your ignore list so we all can get back to sensible discussions about Duterte.
    Last edited by shearts; 11-07-2016 at 05:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by firestarter View Post
    Genius Ignore..

Ambot unsa to ka reliable ang information nga ni ingon pa kuno ang Mayor nga.

"Ayaw gyud ko ninyo plantere sir, kay wala gyud koy armas".
    If those are legit, then I sense some conspiracy here. Kay planting of evidence gi sulti ni Motabato bya to. And they kill off the mayor and got the videos para dili makita nag plant dyod sila.

11.    Advertisement