Page 1422 of 1835 FirstFirst ... 141214191420142114221423142414251432 ... LastLast
Results 14,211 to 14,220 of 18341

Quote Originally Posted by bordogoy View Post
    It is easier said than done. And you think EJK is really working? And how can we know that there's no other way when we haven't even tried?

All of them. But catching the big fishes will result to a much less drug users/pushers for sure kay wa namay supplier. Another thing pd, why is De Lima and Peter Lim still alive/not arrested yet maski sobra pa kastrong ang mga ebedinsya/witnesses? I'm sure they will get the privilege to take due process pud. And nganong dali raman kaayo ang kinabuhi sa mga small time users/pushers? I'm aware nga gipangpatay ni ug vigilante ang uban but why are not taking all the murders (crimes) seriously? Is it because user/pusher ang gipatay? Why are we not investigating? And what are we doing sa mga abusado nga opisyal?

I think my point the whole time is equal justice to everyone.

PS: i'm sure naay mosulti nga "how about atong mga girape ug gipatay sa mga adik" Pfffft
    i understand equal justice. but im sure u agree that penetrating big time drug pushers/users isn't easy. even if u give them a fair trial like everybody else's, there is a 80% chance they can still get away with it. police should have airtight evidences before making a go with them.

I am not saying that i condone the killing spree of any human being out there. its inhumane, yes. but what im not getting is at what point do we say that everyone had a "fair" trial when we know that the justice system can be bought? when can we say that it was "equal justice" for everybody"? so kung naa man gani small time pushers nga gipangpatay, lets kill the big time pushers as well para "fair"? when statistics say that the amount of small time pushers being killed equals the amount to the big timers?

Blog Entries
    I don't think i'm accusing the police bai. What i'm trying to say if we give equal justice para sa tanan kay murag daghan jung abusado nga officials.
    Actually kaning imong gi ingon nga "equal justice", mao na ang gitawag ug "equal protection" sa atong Constitution.

Naay discussion ana sa mga katiguwangan, and whether one likes it or not. It is never fair for all. Medyo elitista ang decision sa korte ani, in ruling nga ang equal protection applies to different classes.

Meaning, there is the same treatment to the same class. The is the grim reality.

Ani, take for example, naay pobre nga si Juan naay kaso involving drugs, then dia si Peter Lim nga naay case involving drugs. Sample lang ni.

Equal Protection of the law, would require both to have lawyers to represent them in court. However, Equal Protection does not transcend to societal classes, kay si Peter Lim nabutang man sa Class A society because he has the money, while Juan who belongs to the Class C or D society.

Peter Lim can afford all the top notch law firms there is available that money can afford, however, Juan could not because of monetary limits. Diha ra kutob ang equal protection.

Mao nang gitawag ug "The same treatment for the same class". HOWEVER, this does not mean because pobre i EJK lang diretso. There is always that due process, and due process applies to everyone.

Karon balik ko sa common argument, kay nagtuyok2x naman gyud ta ani. Unya mo balik naman pud ni sa "kung pobre EJK, kung Datu Due Process", so atong i base sa example.

Si Jaguar diay, tumba man, si Espinosa diay, Ang mga Parojinogs, si Mayor Ampatuan nangatumba man, si Richard King tumba man, and these are mga datu ug mga powerful. Tumba man gihapon.

Maong mobalik ta sa sulti ni digong nga naay mga Mayors, Police, Judges and even Generals nga involved ani, and these people are well protected, it takes a special kind of operation para ani nila.

Dili lang pud bisan kinsa nga police ang motira aning mga tawhana.

So I made the mistake of checking reddit ph... faaaaaaaaaaakkk

Seriously.... after Duterte's admin, another imperialist will most likely take his place, unsa napd ta ani?... I wonder, nnduta siguro no kng mag buwag nlng jd ang pinas? South and North PH. Where the imperialists can wear their yellow shirts freely and be all self righteous and shit. And kita, we can just chillax.... pero haaays, lisud lng jd ang mindanao tungod s rebelde and it will never be possible because our economy isn't even that good to begin with.. but shet, kng pwede palang...

Elite Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by firestarter View Post
    Actually kaning imong gi ingon nga "equal justice", mao na ang gitawag ug "equal protection" sa atong Constitution.

Naay discussion ana sa mga katiguwangan, and whether one likes it or not. It is never fair for all. Medyo elitista ang decision sa korte ani, in ruling nga ang equal protection applies to different classes.

Meaning, there is the same treatment to the same class. The is the grim reality.

Ani, take for example, naay pobre nga si Juan naay kaso involving drugs, then dia si Peter Lim nga naay case involving drugs. Sample lang ni.

Equal Protection of the law, would require both to have lawyers to represent them in court. However, Equal Protection does not transcend to societal classes, kay si Peter Lim nabutang man sa Class A society because he has the money, while Juan who belongs to the Class C or D society.

Peter Lim can afford all the top notch law firms there is available that money can afford, however, Juan could not because of monetary limits. Diha ra kutob ang equal protection.

Mao nang gitawag ug "The same treatment for the same class". HOWEVER, this does not mean because pobre i EJK lang diretso. There is always that due process, and due process applies to everyone.

Karon balik ko sa common argument, kay nagtuyok2x naman gyud ta ani. Unya mo balik naman pud ni sa "kung pobre EJK, kung Datu Due Process", so atong i base sa example.

Si Jaguar diay, tumba man, si Espinosa diay, Ang mga Parojinogs, si Mayor Ampatuan nangatumba man, si Richard King tumba man, and these are mga datu ug mga powerful. Tumba man gihapon.

Maong mobalik ta sa sulti ni digong nga naay mga Mayors, Police, Judges and even Generals nga involved ani, and these people are well protected, it takes a special kind of operation para ani nila.

Dili lang pud bisan kinsa nga police ang motira aning mga tawhana.
    I get it. So there's no reason nga dli matumba si Lim and De Lima right?

Elite Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by marius View Post
    i'm getting annoyed with your naivety.

when will you wake up from your dream you're living in a dream world where everyone is equal. fack. this is reality. and reality is harsh. the world is unfair.

i'll give you just two recent examples of the harshness of reality ....

- Nurse shot by driver of a Mercedes Benz in Cebu traffic spat | Inquirer News

- Peter Lim's brod sued for motorcycle rider's death in Cebu City | Inquirer News
    You're getting annoyed boss because i don't agree with some of your thoughts. Yes, the world we live in is not fair. It will never be. But ato lang pd ba nang e.tolerate? I know it's funny nga i'm pushing to hard with my "fantasy" but i've been there maong makasulti ko nga everyone deserves a fair bit of justice

Let's say ipalabi na nato ang mga naay kwarta but at least a fair bit of justice pd sa mga gipangtukhang ug vigilante and giabusaran ug pulis/govt officials.

kung ang drug lord hiposon, naa lain taw or organization nga mo puli sa vacant position

killing small time drug pushers and addicts = ma kuha an ang consumers
    less ang consumer = less ang income

Elite Member
    Blog Entries
    Even Duterte is mad about these abusive people.
    https://www.facebook.com/10334077363...7200687916951/

Nagbalibalik naman ta aning sitwasyona. Pareha rani sa post
    https://www.istorya.net/forums/polit...l#post18432124

Elite Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by marius View Post
    no. this is where i started to get annoyed ----

https://www.istorya.net/forums/polit...l#post18451684

Silingan ni namo boss. And i'm positive nga wa pd ni amo. Small time kaayo ni. Mangompra sa syudad unya ibaligya sa probinsya using his personal money. And just like the news said, nisurrender na ni.

you said that that guy is your neighbor and you're positive that he already surrendered and changed his way of life. then how come you're not doing anything to prove the guy's innocence you personally know a "victim of EJK" and yet here you are blabbing in istorya.net .... if you are so adamant and so serious about JUSTICE. Then go ahead, do something for your neighbor ...........
    Uhm do i have to boss? I mean dli ba diay automatic moinvestigate ang pulis after sa nahitabo? Kinahanglan pa ko nila?

Maski si PDut kay gsapot naman gani tungod kay daghang pulis nga way klaro.
    https://www.facebook.com/10334077363...7200687916951/

Yeah. Maybe SG was violent before but they did it the right way.
    mao nani imong na sulte krn tungod k ang SG media/press/publications before k g filter man sa govt....filter in favor of the country, to look like ilang g buhat is the right way...

And i assume nga sa SG pd kay majority of the killings were executed by the police nga matinumanon sa law and their war on drugs was properly implemented. And I think they were fair pd when it comes to justice sa mga taw nga gipatay lang ug vigilante. Kung baga a crime is a crime jd ba. Way pili
    ani ni cya, ang govt structure sa sg k lahi sa pinas, k sa pinas wala mag ka hi.osa ang executive, legislative ug judiciary...meaning ani if naay decision ang executive, mo oppose daun ang either legislative ug judiciary, mag cge probe2x ang legislative, ug mga cge TRO ang judiciary....sa sg k united ang decision sa all branches sa govt, and legislative branch has more power overall......
    so if naay ma patay nga tao, most likely criminal na cya k mao na ang ingon sa govt...so walay mo oppose nga mo ingon nga dli na criminal ang na patay, if naay mo ingon nga vigilante ang nag patay, dli na e honor unless ang govt mo ingon nga vigilante ga patay in other words, what the govt said is final, matod pa diri sa unang panahon if unsay sulte sa govt k "that is the law" if naay mo oppose sa words sa govt aw goodluck na lng sa ni oppose

sa pinas krn panahona k pwerti nang isoga sa mga criminal sa pinas k mismo ang justice system dysfunctional, wala nay kahadlok sa mga pulis, dli mahadlok mo go against the law, dli mahadlok ma priso....nya labanan pud sa mga human rights bisag criminal, nya mo apil pud ang media ug saw.saw in favor sa criminals hahahah

matod pa sa akong ka.uban diri nga karaang tao, sakto ra daw nang violent approach ni PRD k mga baga na daw ug nawng mga criminal sa pinas mora kunog naay super power k dli mahadlok mo go against the law hahahah
    dli na daw fit ang democracy type sa pinas, dapat daw butangan ug LKY ang pinas hahahah
    Last edited by İharlie Mİ; 08-24-2017 at 09:08 AM.

11.    Advertisement