Page 737 of 1835 FirstFirst ... 727734735736737738739740747 ... LastLast
Results 7,361 to 7,370 of 18341

There's such a thing as a deal-breaker for me when it comes to my choice for a presidential candidate. I don't really care about Duterte's statements against the pope or his misplaced joke about a rape victim. But my alarm bells are ringing when he said he'll appoint JoMa Sison (the Communist leader and founder of the NPA) as head of Department of Labor if he becomes president. Unless he'll say that this was just a joke (like every other recantations he's made thus far)...this is indeed a deal-breaker for me. Say it isn't so, Duterte. Don't give us an excuse not to vote for you.

I am not a Communist or Pro-Communist...

But since we were children, nagdako ta nga ang atong hero kay Democratic USA, unya ang evil empire kay Communist USSR due to Western Media.... James Bond, Rambo, Chuck Norris, etc... plus the propaganda movement of Lopez owned ABS CBN.

We were thought to fear and hate the communist... that they do not believe in Jesus Christ so they are agents of Satan (as what we were taught).

But as what we have noticed, Communist Russia converted to Democratic... Communist China adjusted to Capitalist-Communism.

Anyways, to cut the story short... let's give the Communists a chance to talk. They fight because of their disappointment with the current government...

Parehas ra pod nato nga gekapoy na sa karaang sistema... Mao na nagka hiusa ta ni Duterte.

simultaneous broadcast pud d i to gabie sa uban istasyon Tv5 GMA7 dle lang kay ABS ?Grabeha naman pod aning trilyones kadaghan sapi.

cant access this website now... but naka watch akong amigo sa video...
    http://www.buzzpinas.com/2016/05/05/...our-democracy/

pero mao dw ni gisulti...

“As a freedom loving Filipino, I have decided to rise and defend democracy once more.
    Ninoy came home ready to give his life for God, our country and the Filipino people. Cory in 1986 became President so that democracy may live and flourish.
    In the light of all these fears of disenfranchisement and massive fraud, I call on our people to be vigilant and faithful to the ideals of freedom and democracy for which many of us fought hard for.
    Let not even the President – the son of Ninoy and Cory threaten us by using his public office and spending public funds to extinguish the legacy of his parents which they bequeathed to the Filipino people, that of fair, free and credible elections.
    His recent pronouncements have become a betrayal for all the sacrifices of his father and mother.
    Duterte is not the threat to democracy. It is this administration’s insensitivity to our people’s plight and yearning for a decent and peaceful life which has caused this irreversible tide of compulsion for real and meaningful reforms.
    Let us fight for the universal human right of suffrage. Let no one trample on this right.
    Ako si Peping Cojuangco, inuulit ko po Duterte is not a threat to our democracy.
    Salamat po.”

Quote Originally Posted by Bears Grill View Post
    But my alarm bells are ringing when he said he'll appoint JoMa Sison (the Communist leader and founder of the NPA) as head of Department of Labor if he becomes president. Unless he'll say that this was just a joke (like every other recantations he's made thus far)...this is indeed a deal-breaker for me. Say it isn't so, Duterte. Don't give us an excuse not to vote for you.
    No, it was not a joke.

An excerpt of the dialog between Duterte and Joma Sison.

Joma Sison: ...kayo naman ang may initiative na nanawagan na handa kayong makipag-coalition...

Duterte: Oo.

Duterte:..a, I will...a...I follow...I will follow the pattern of s0cial1sm in the government. That is really...sinabi ko na sayo...in public...in every meeting na I'm a s0cial1st...and I belong to the left.

Quote Originally Posted by lulszec_phils View Post
    Wala gyud nuon mi ma-surprise. Kay sayod na mi nga mao gyud ni ang tinuod nga kinaiya sa inyong IDOL.

Kamo man ang na-surprise. Di ba dapat angay mong malipay kay gitabangan mo aning maong AD nga ipakita ang tinuod nga kinaiya ug idealismo sa inyong kandidato? Para mas modaghan pa ang mo-idolize niya.

Busa, pagsadya! Kay gitabangan mo nga ma-promote ang SKILLS & EXPERTIES sa inyong IDOL.
    Why can't you use the same amount of money to push the positive side of your candidate?
    Why can't you use this airtime to present to us your candidate?
    OR you know already that your candidate is looser so this is your last card.

Matod pa ni Leo Lastimosa ganina sa DYAB arangkada kai wala daw silai choice, ipagawas jud daw to nga commercial kai mao man ang mando sa COMELEC.

loslos

Quote Originally Posted by estambae View Post
    Matod pa ni Leo Lastimosa ganina sa DYAB arangkada kai wala daw silai choice, ipagawas jud daw to nga commercial kai mao man ang mando sa COMELEC.

loslos
    COMELEAK? kini gyud si bautista, klaro na kaayong tikas ani tsk. they dont want duterte to win

Quote Originally Posted by estambae View Post

loslos
    Wala clay choice kay nag dilaab man ang Kwarta; 20million for a minute add asa ka mamunit ana.
    Its all about money/

Quote Originally Posted by Hokie View Post
    Why can't you use the same amount of money to push the positive side of your candidate?
    Why can't you use this airtime to present to us your candidate?
    Aw, halos tanan man siguro nga kandidato nigasto gyud og mga ADS para i-promote ang ilang positive side.

Pero dili ba ang usa sa inyong gipasigarbo nga 'positive side' mao man ang pagka-executioneer ni Duterte?
    Unya nganong ikasakit man ninyo kanang AD nga nag-prove raman na sa iyang pagka-dili mahadlok mopatay?

Dili ba gusto ninyo nga ma-usab ang gobyerno sa Pilipinas?

Unya nganong ikasakit man ninyo ang AD nga nagpamatuod nga usbon ni Duterte ang atong gobyerno gikan sa pagka-demokrasya ngadto sa pagka-komunista?

Look at the brighter side. Gitabangan ra mo nga ma-promote ang EXPERTIES ug IDEALISMO sa inyong idol.

11.    Advertisement