Page 1292 of 1835 FirstFirst ... 128212891290129112921293129412951302 ... LastLast
Results 12,911 to 12,920 of 18341

Yes to Martial Law!.. naa unta martial type of government para di na ta mag federalism.. mka save pata og gasto kay di na ta in need og mga tongressman og mga senatongs.. mao ra gyud ni answer sa problem sa peace and order, corruption and poverty sa ato nasud,, If ang ubang nasud have made it work under martial law.. why not us? in fact we have done it before until the yellow came.

Quote Originally Posted by ComeToPapi View Post
    Kining nahitabong krimen sa Crame usa kini ka dakong insulto ni Duterte ug sa iyang 'istriktong' kampanya batok sa krimen ug korapsyon. Apan hilom man ang kanhi sabaan nga si Duterte. Wala man niya kondenaha ang mga tawo nga naghimo niini. Makapahibulong kaayo kining kahilom sa talahurong pangulo karon.

Dilli kaha hilom siyang nakauyon sa panghitabo karon?
    bai, it's useless to argue with these "Dutertards" let me explain why..

As through day and night, they cannot get their sticky fingers off the keyboard, their eyes are very sore and tired, their brain farts all the time and sort of in a trance of comatose from reality, with their anger pouncing into their hearts, their dying love for Duterte and Marcos serves as their prayer or inspiration for the day.

Trolls cannot get full of themselves, their mouth starts opening an introduction with violent and threatening outbursts, then goes on to the unending buffet of logical fallacies that would go on next to the xanthophobic rants, then continues all the way until the end which their mouth ends with insults, revenge and threats to make their enemies feel scared and thus them as superior.

Their hands move in such unfazed ways, typing here ,typing there ; click here and click there. In the comments they defecate and urinate and vandalize on to the topics they do not like to talk about.

They stick to their reliable line of defense mechanism, their copy and paste statements, MEMES, MEMES and more MEMES that does not signify any civilized and logical discourse but only full of red herring and ad baculum pointers, when they cannot control themselves, they sneak into the profile of their enemy, look for pictures that would be used against them and post it into the comments section with matching insulting thrash ranting together with the picture for the world to know that they only took the easy way out in defending their rebuttals.

Ad hominem, where it usually leads to, is the last resort for these trolls to win the argument; they are already in a state of coma, comatose from reality and fairness; for as they continue to utilize their imagination with the feeling of hatred, ignorance, self-regression, loss of dignity and blindness to the wrong and rights of each person just to defend their so-called chosen one.

For as much as possible, we may leave them in a comatose state from the reality, in which they would confine themselves for a long time in the "Intensive Care Unit of Truth".

Believe me, they would end up as nobody and in the end, regret is coming........... for them.

Elite Member
    Blog Entries
    Not sure if naa nay nangutana ani diri.

Thoughts about Duterte killing people himself to show the police officers how it's done? Just thought that it's kinda crossing the line and iya pajd gisulti in public.

Ay kog tubagag "Yellowtard".

Quote Originally Posted by bordogoy View Post
    Not sure if naa nay nangutana ani diri.

Thoughts about Duterte killing people himself to show the police officers how it's done? Just thought that it's kinda crossing the line and iya pajd gisulti in public.

Ay kog tubagag "Yellowtard".
    Duterte never kill people and would never want to, in fact he really cares for the people.. you just misunderstood that statement.. his war on drugs is 100% law abiding and transparent. If mipatay gyud sya og tawo why man walay murder case against him.. its all fabricated including EJK..

Elite Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ComeToPapa View Post
    Duterte never kill people and would never want to, in fact he really cares for the people.. you just misunderstood that statement.. his war on drugs is 100% law abiding and transparent. If mipatay gyud sya og tawo why man walay murder case against him.. its all fabricated including EJK..
    So you're saying that he was lying when he said nga nipatay siya?

So you're saying that he was lying when he said nga nipatay siya?
    May I ask the full transcript of the statement and in what context?

Elite Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by æRLO View Post
    May I ask the full transcript of the statement and in what context?
    Here it is.
    [/url]

I can't believe he said that because i know he's just a big talker and uses a lot of methapors but saying that he killed someone personally is just crossing the line. Thoughts?

Here it is.
    [/url]

I can't believe he said that because i know he's just a big talker and uses a lot of methapors but saying that he killed someone personally is just crossing the line. Thoughts?
    he killed them during Legal Police Operations, when suspects fires their gun. and thats is still in legal. read the news, and understand, don't just read the word kill.

Just like how Pdut has admitted saying he has killed criminals, he also admitted he never killed anyone who surrendered peacefully. Dili ko mu tuo sa headlines ug news sa most major media outlets kay klaro kaau gipalami ug maau. Nya ang content kay cut and edit ra ang whole transcript. So mas maau if maminaw ka sa tibuok interview.

kung criminal iyang gipatay ok kaayo, dapat tagaan siyag medal...

11.    Advertisement