Page 247 of 252 FirstFirst ... 237244245246247248249250 ... LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,470 of 2516

murag calamity ron sa america na nagbaha na ang mga luha ug nalumos nku sa kamingaw

dili na masabtan kay wala naman nagpa-ramdam...move on na siguro...move on nalang pud ko...

getting there but not yet. murag usahay satisfying, usahay happy but I think engun ana jud na ang importante naay commitment.

Mao lang gihapon,
    maorag naa sa ilawom sa dagat ga-submarine.

Blog Entries
    THANKFUL
    BLESSED
    HAPPY
    Thankful because looking back, I never thought we could survive the storm. But we did!
    Blessed because if not for HIM, for our faith in HIM and if not for our constant thirst to seek HIS guidance in all our weaknesses, we couldn't weather through the storm.
    HAPPY because no matter how imperfectly perfect our relationship is, he always makes it a point to remind me that we have no room for hatred, only love. Not just love for me but most especially for the kids.

Quote Originally Posted by b3tch View Post
    dili na masabtan kay wala naman nagpa-ramdam...move on na siguro...move on nalang pud ko...
    pa ramdam ka? ramdaman taka? hahahahaha!

OnT: You don't know how long I have wanted,To touch your lips and hold you tight, oh, You don't know how long I have waited and I was going to tell you tonight but the secret is still my own and my love for you is still unknown

wala ko kasabot...like i'm always happy but also sad at the same time...

happy pero ma sad kay maldita kaayo ahhahahaha

My love life is going great.. I have been with my girlfriend for almost 2 years now and it's been the best 2 years of my life. We are in a long distance relationship but we work it out by meeting up whenever we can and keeping in touch via, text, phone or video call. she's my everything and my whole world i'll do anything for her to make her happy..

makayabag...sakita oi...even though sakit but he needs to find someone else who can make him happy...

11.    Advertisement