Page 26 of 29 FirstFirst ... 16232425262728 ... LastLast

kana bitawng mabaw ra kaayo mobasa og bibliya bah, bisag unsa nalang maformulate nga doktrina. lol

@cptn: mao lagi bai.. ang gusto man gud nila.. ang bible mismo maoy pasundon nila sa ilang gusto nga mahitabo..imbis kita unta maoy mosunod sa bible..haskang amawa jud.

Quote Originally Posted by WengIA View Post
    bai dis-a man ka anang mesahe-a nipunit og nga nag ingon curse ang law? basaha og tarung beh! For all who rely in the works of the law are under a curse. wa tikang gipatuyok bai' ayaw ko himuang bulok bai...gipacompleto nako og sabot nimo kay ikaw mismo kuwang2x imong pagsabot ana..di kung motabok og lain verse not unless dili nimo ning masabtan og tarung. ayaw himoang maingon ani ang mensahe bai.. "For all who rely in the law are under a curse." <<---kini nga mensahe imong ginaexplain nako. og di ko ning kan-on kay di na mao ang mensahe ni Paul...
    Mas sipyat noon kung pulihan nimo ug "for all who rely in the works of the law are under a curse" - kay working the law is showing your faith as stated by James and sa Psalms the law is a blessing - if you work it then you are blessed. Maski unsaon nimog tanaw ala dyod ang gipreach ni Paul. Tapos ayaw idesregard tong laing verse - isa lang ka verse imong gipili eh..

Imbes na 3/4 ang mali na 4/4 na hinoon...

Quote Originally Posted by cptn_star View Post
    kana bitawng mabaw ra kaayo mobasa og bibliya bah, bisag unsa nalang maformulate nga doktrina. lol
    Kung lalum ka mubasa ug bible - ihatag sa akoa ang verse sa scriptures na muconfirm/backup sa words ni Paul(maghatag lang ko ug upat daghan pa ni).

Mao ni iyang gisulti:

1. The law was made a curse for us/the law is a curse.
    2. Christ is the end of the law for righteousness
    3. Circumcision is not necessary
    4. Women will be saved through childbearing

Ayaw mo kasuko kung mahibalan ninyo ang tinood..

Paul.. the very man who said that it is disgraceful for a woman to speak in the church.. what a prick..

Quote Originally Posted by Aittv View Post
    Mas sipyat noon kung pulihan nimo ug "for all who rely in the works of the law are under a curse" - kay working the law is showing your faith as stated by James and sa Psalms the law is a blessing - if you work it then you are blessed. Maski unsaon nimog tanaw ala dyod ang gipreach ni Paul. Tapos ayaw idesregard tong laing verse - isa lang ka verse imong gipili eh..

Imbes na 3/4 ang mali na 4/4 na hinoon...

Wala nako ng Pulihi bai..mao nay nakasulat bai .ikaw ray nagmugna2x og imong bersikulo diha pinaagi sa imong balkuktot nga explainasyon.. ok ingon ka working the law is showing your faith as stated by James..i post nako ang verse bai.

James 2:24 You see that a person is justified by works and not by faith alone.
    Pagkuha og magnifier bai tan-awa kong sakto ba ang imong giingon nga working the law is showing your faith as stated by James .. gusto nakong ipaklaro nimo. kay walay gisulti si James ana..butangbutangan pa nimo si James ha...cge Pagkuha nag magnifier kaw..magtinagsa ta bai kay maglisod gani kag sabot sa usa ra ka bersikulo maong tinagsahon tika...aron lang jud nga makasabot ka...tan-awa ang resulta tungod kay wala kang kasabot sa permero sa basic sayop2x na jud na hangtod mo abot ka sa sayop nga pagtulon-an.

hulbot2x mani imo bai ts......

I think it should be clear that when Paul was talking about the law, he meant the law of his time which was unjust and unfair.. that if it is the only thing that you will follow without taking heed of the Scriptures, well it defeats the moral messages of the bible.. well that verse where he talked about the law being a curse is no longer applicable now because our laws are based on the moral standards set upon by the bible because we are a Christian country..

But when James was talking about the law, he was talking about the laws of his god., that the mere belief on it and no action is not enough..

There is a difference in both..

may pa ni si Jhared nga atheist perte pang pagkasabota niya..ambot na lang jud aning attiv..

pero ang gihisgutan ni James ani bai jhared is not the law..but the works and faith..tangtangon sa nato ng balaod. Ang mensahe man gud ani is duha kabook iyang object.. ang Demonyo og Si Father Abraham..taas pa kaayo ning istoryahonon ..hangtod ma klaro jud kung ni sukwahi ba si Paul og wala sa iyang mensahe ngadto sa kang James
    Last edited by WengIA; 03-09-2014 at 12:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jhared View Post
    I think it should be clear that when Paul was talking about the law, he meant the law of his time which was unjust and unfair.. that if it is the only thing that you will follow without taking heed of the Scriptures, well it defeats the moral messages of the bible.. well that verse where he talked about the law being a curse is no longer applicable now because our laws are based on the moral standards set upon by the bible because we are a Christian country..

But when James was talking about the law, he was talking about the laws of his god., that the mere belief on it and no action is not enough..

There is a difference in both..
    Nope because he continues to say that it is based on scriptures(and he says "as it was written" meaning it is based daw on scriptures). Paul was even talking about circumcision as not necessary anymore and taught Christ was the end of the law..which is very unscriptural..as God said this was an everlasting covenant and as Jesus says he did not come to abolish the law(even Jesus himself was circumcised) and here comes Paul who invents his own doctrine.

Genesis 17:
    3 Abram fell facedown, and God said to him, 4 “As for me, this is my covenant with you: You will be the father of many nations. 5 No longer will you be called Abram[b]; your name will be Abraham,[c] for I have made you a father of many nations. 6 I will make you very fruitful; I will make nations of you, and kings will come from you. 7 I will establish my covenant as an everlasting covenant between me and you and your descendants after you for the generations to come, to be your God and the God of your descendants after you. 8 The whole land of Canaan, where you now reside as a foreigner, I will give as an everlasting possession to you and your descendants after you; and I will be their God.”

9 Then God said to Abraham, “As for you, you must keep my covenant, you and your descendants after you for the generations to come. 10 This is my covenant with you and your descendants after you, the covenant you are to keep: Every male among you shall be circumcised. 11 You are to undergo circumcision, and it will be the sign of the covenant between me and you. 12 For the generations to come every male among you who is eight days old must be circumcised, including those born in your household or bought with money from a foreigner—those who are not your offspring. 13 Whether born in your household or bought with your money, they must be circumcised. My covenant in your flesh is to be an everlasting covenant. 14 Any uncircumcised male, who has not been circumcised in the flesh, will be cut off from his people; he has broken my covenant.”

Atay dyod ni si Paul..Sulti pa ni Peter - who the untaught and unstable distort, as they do also the rest of the Scriptures -> to their own destruction

11.    Advertisement

Page 26 of 29 FirstFirst ... 16232425262728 ... LastLast