Page 24 of 296 FirstFirst ... 142122232425262734 ... LastLast

non life ni or life insurance? or both? what's their stand on working students? I have experience man gud sa NON-life insurance here sa Philippines MAYBE it will come in handy for my application sa QBE, and then perhaps later on sa trabaho na.. dugay nako nahan mu apply ang setback ra for me is the manila training.

i sent my application thru email and then got a call a few hours after, then choppy ila line, na disconnect, nya ni call napd balik nya nag initial interview mi nya naputol napd ila line balik, wa nko gtawgan usab.. mu call pa na sila balik/

saw the office logo outside sa ayala ganina..nag luha luha akong mata..nahan kaayu ko mo apply balik bah

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by jhavz View Post
    Nice to see that this thread is very active and that our Cebu site is really doing well.

If you guys are still interested, I can refer you. Just PM me your CV... jhavz_23@yahoo.com

Good luck and God bless!!!
    sure bai? kay mag pa refer ku ug back office lang unta

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Meebo View Post
    non life ni or life insurance? or both? what's their stand on working students? I have experience man gud sa NON-life insurance here sa Philippines MAYBE it will come in handy for my application sa QBE, and then perhaps later on sa trabaho na.. dugay nako nahan mu apply ang setback ra for me is the manila training.
    Non-life. Regarding working students, I dont think they have a stand on that yet since dili man ingon nga ingana kadaghan ang employees, they dont even have part-time here yet. The company is pretty young to start thinking bout catering to that.

Default QBE Email Address

Hello guys!

You have other option to follow up your application, you can email QBE at recruitment.cebu@qbe.com and an HR representative will answer your concern.

Also, in QBE the hiring process is quite tedious and long compared to other BPO companies because they do not hire in volume compared to call centers which hires almost every week. Believe me, daghan waiting pero ika nga "patience is a virtue", kung para sa imo ihatag gyud na sa imo

Anyway, they have new open roles for June hiring all for Accounting and Finance.

Minimum Skills Requirements:

Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Commerce, Others or equivalent.
    Required language(s): English.
    At least 1 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
    Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent. Job role in Financial Accounting & Reporting or Others.
    Fundamental accounting experience within a complex financial services organisation.
    Qualified Accountant, preferably CPA or equivalent.
    Strong spoken and written English communication skills.
    Experience in Insurance, required.

We encourage WALK-IN applicants every Monday to Friday, visit us at:

QBE GSSC, Skyrise Alpha
    Samar Loop, Cebu Business Park
    Cebu City
    9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
    Last edited by Ako_Si_Buknoy; 05-20-2014 at 12:56 PM. Reason: Change of office address

Hi..any idea if dri na ba sa Cebu ang training sa mga ma-hire ig June? Pls confirm mga taga qbe. Dghang salamat!

hi guys, pila ang basic pay diri?

Quote Originally Posted by lstorya View Post
    Non-life. Regarding working students, I dont think they have a stand on that yet since dili man ingon nga ingana kadaghan ang employees, they dont even have part-time here yet. The company is pretty young to start thinking bout catering to that.
    I SEE.. i'd like to apply. perfect kaayo for me cause I have non-life insurance experience and call center experience as well. hehehe.. mu walk in ra nya ko.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by nalzito16 View Post
    Hi..any idea if dri na ba sa Cebu ang training sa mga ma-hire ig June? Pls confirm mga taga qbe. Dghang salamat!
    We have no idea ourselves coz those types of information are not cascaded to us, only the higher management and HR I guess would know. Though, naay bag-ong nangabot last week, and from what I hear, naay bag-ong batch for training this coming end of May or early June but wala pa klaro kung dira na ba sa Cebu or diri lang gihapon sa Manila. And for the person asking for the pay, it differs and no one here knows the basis, only the higher management, and theyre kinda strict bout sharing info regarding pay base.

Quote Originally Posted by Ako_Si_Buknoy View Post
    Also, in QBE the hiring process is quite tedious and long compared to other BPO companies because they do not hire in volume compared to call centers which hires almost every week. Believe me, daghan waiting pero ika nga "patience is a virtue", kung para sa imo ihatag gyud na sa imo
    I would highly disagree to this, kay ang hiring nako is only a one day process. I believe ang problem dyud ani kay ang John Clements, dili sila calibrated sa QBE. Even sa amo batch, daghang lapses ang info nga gihatag sa JC nga lahi sad sa QBE, good thing was ming anha dyud ang HR at that time and even some of the department heads nga under mi karon. Though I would agree to the part nga dili sila mag hire in volume, kay bisan diri sa Manila ingana sad, dili in volume. You would be amazed how many they juz hired for the department Im in, maybe for Cebu kay volume gamay kay they would need to fill in the heads needed... in which a lot more is needed.
    Last edited by lstorya; 05-14-2014 at 07:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by lstorya View Post
    We have no idea ourselves coz those types of information are not cascaded to us, only the higher management and HR I guess would know. Though, naay bag-ong nangabot last week, and from what I hear, naay bag-ong batch for training this coming end of May or early June but wala pa klaro kung dira na ba sa Cebu or diri lang gihapon sa Manila. And for the person asking for the pay, it differs and no one here knows the basis, only the higher management, and theyre kinda strict bout sharing info regarding pay base.

I would highly disagree to this, kay ang hiring nako is only a one day process. I believe ang problem dyud ani kay ang John Clements, dili sila calibrated sa QBE. Even sa amo batch, daghang lapses ang info nga gihatag sa JC nga lahi sad sa QBE, good thing was ming anha dyud ang HR at that time and even some of the department heads nga under mi karon. Though I would agree to the part nga dili sila mag hire in volume, kay bisan diri sa Manila ingana sad, dili in volume. You would be amazed how many they juz hired for the department Im in, maybe for Cebu kay volume gamay kay they would need to fill in the heads needed... in which a lot more is needed.
    Lucky for you perhaps the business you were profiled for was in need for more people to hire but I am referring for those who are applying for CSR role wherein daghan and only limited numbers are needed kay mostly ang hiring man gud ron sa QBE are highly technical like UW and Finance.

11.    Advertisement