Page 213 of 296 FirstFirst ... 203210211212213214215216223 ... LastLast
Results 2,121 to 2,130 of 2952

kamusta ang mga for IT Service Desk posistion diha? sched for interview ko ron with the IT Ops Manager, abi nako JO na ila sunod update. whew!

- - - Updated - - -

kamusta ang mga for IT Service Desk position diha? sched for interview ko ron with the IT Ops Manager, abi nako JO na ila sunod update. whew!

khbw ka asa mag training? cebu or manila?

Hi! I applied last tues and just completed today the IDI and assessment. Claims officer to ako gi applyan. The recruiter told me nga 100% voice daw ni. However, sa akong pag backread, naa man sad non voice for claims. Should I confirm this with him? Also, he told me nga naay urgent position for claims and tentative start date is on the 20th and 27th. People from QBE can u please confirm?

Quote Originally Posted by misswallflower View Post
    Hi! I applied last tues and just completed today the IDI and assessment. Claims officer to ako gi applyan. The recruiter told me nga 100% voice daw ni. However, sa akong pag backread, naa man sad non voice for claims. Should I confirm this with him? Also, he told me nga naay urgent position for claims and tentative start date is on the 20th and 27th. People from QBE can u please confirm?
    Unsai start date ana nga back office miss? kay sa ako nhbw an nga pure back office nga for may mag start kay ang operation dept namo man. ang APAC man dw ang back office sa operation dept

Claims officer voice support role daw.. Australian operations. Currently, unsay status sa calls? Like average lang calls/day??

April 27th ang onboarding daw ana to si Jam.

- - - Updated - - -

Ang back office ra jud daw AOTM kay data entry. Lesther (HR) did not profiled me there kay naa koy back office exp sa Accenture

***UPDATE***
    I submitted my COE with salary details earlier and Lesther told me that they will submit it for offer computation.Once approved by QBE stakeholders daw they will endorse me for JO.This is for the CTP role which will start May 18. Sana ma JO na para pasok na sa banga!
    Goodluck to me and to the future applicants!

Quote Originally Posted by marky_boi View Post
    ***UPDATE***I submitted my COE with salary details earlier and Lesther told me that they will submit it for offer computation.Once approved by QBE stakeholders daw they will endorse me for JO.This is for the CTP role which will start May 18. Sana ma JO na para pasok na sa banga!Goodluck to me and to the future applicants!
    Hala oy!! Good for you.they asked for my payslips prior to my HMI lagi. I really really hope I could make it to the final interview. Urgent raba ang post

Quote Originally Posted by misswallflower View Post
    Hala oy!! Good for you.they asked for my payslips prior to my HMI lagi. I really really hope I could make it to the final interview. Urgent raba ang post

"You will make it"...Law of attraction dear para pasok sa banga! I'll see you here in QBE. hehehe

Hi QBE lucky people, naa bay position nga higher than claims? Kanang purely back office /PMO work?? Gdiscourage man ko sa HM ganina for claims tungud sa akong PMO exp sa Accenture he mentioned about Transition Support sayang..

I am quite disappointed right now. To begin with, i applied last week and was able to pass the whole procedure from initial to the hiring manager's interview. Although i don't have a pure background with the insurance industry, i did my best to make sure that i pass and impress them. Afterwards, i received the confirmation of the job offer and went there before the scheduled time. Then he gave me the paper and let me read it for 10 minutes. And here is the worst part , they offered me a total of 12k that is the basic salary along with the additional allowance. During the whole orientation, my mind could not focus with all the bruhaha because i could not believe what i have read. Furthermore, i asked if there is an annual increase, he said that would actually depend on my performance. Overall, i am quite upset. I was kinda hoping it would be higher, more or less 15k. But man, they could have offered me a considerable amount. Peace qbe!!!
    P.S i will have to decide first if i wil accept the claims officer position.
    Any advice guys....

11.    Advertisement