Page 215 of 296 FirstFirst ... 205212213214215216217218225 ... LastLast
Results 2,141 to 2,150 of 2952

Taas2x pd diay imong application. I just started last wed and now, the waiting game starts. Hahahaha. I hope naa sad tay insider inputs regarding this. Not a good impression jud to frustrate applicants during JOs. It forfeits the purpose of the salary arrangement beforehand if by the time mag offer na layu ra diay kaau sa imong expectations. It can vary but not as much!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by misswallflower View Post
    Taas2x pd diay imong application. I just started last wed and now, the waiting game starts. Hahahaha. I hope naa sad tay insider inputs regarding this. Not a good impression jud to frustrate applicants during JOs. It forfeits the purpose of the salary arrangement beforehand if by the time mag offer na layu ra diay kaau sa imong expectations. It can vary but not as much!!!!
    Grabe jud na waiting game.Considering maka JO ko for CTP,nya MAY 18 pgud mag start...Cost cutting measures cguro ni sa QBE..Hehehe...

Well claims is to start this april 27th daw.. If good ko for JO, I will only have a week to complete the reqs!!!

Pioneering man.. why so early with the cross cutting?!?!

stop your speculations about cutting cost. don't expect too much kasi... having a smaller salary than other "reputable companies" won't really matter. it is about the quality of your job after all =) if you don't like the offer. refuse and move on with your current company.

As for me, disappointing lang why some people have to go through this long process (highlighting the payslips and coe submission) if di raman diay mo at par sa imong current salary. What was the prior salary arrangements during the initial interviews for if dili rman diay kaya ni qbe. Frustrating man gud. They could have just told you point blank during the initial int. Nga ur too expensive for them.

Quote Originally Posted by 30121895 View Post
    dili man mi bpo mam. ^_^

Btw naa mi sa ayala mam.. tapad sa lexmark naa rakay makita nga logo sa QBE ubos. ..
    really? dli diay BPO ang QBE?

Hey misswallflower. Update nya if how much is there offer to you? I hope things will be fine with you. Do you have a background with insurance?

Yeah id like to work here sa qbe. On the other hand, the offer was really small and the annual increase would have to depend pa.
    Correct me if i am wrong, qbe is like a captive site. We are directly hired. Though there words were like promising. At the end of the day, it is always about the income you get.
    Goodluck to yall guys

ADVISORY: Congratulations for passing the hiring manager's interview. You are being considered for the role.
    Please be informed that we are preparing the offer computation which is subject for approval from our stakeholders. For those who haven't submitted the requested docs (recent 1 month payslip or COE that has your fix basic pay and fix allowance, please do send it to....
    Also, we are still waiting for the sign off as to when will be the schedule of your Job Offer. Kindly prepare (1) photocopy of each Gov't ID's: TIN, SSS, Pag-ibig and Philhealth and bring it with you during the Job Offer. Thank you.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Recieved this twice wala gihapon offer. Its been weeks na ,wa gihapon. April 20 daw. Unsa guro gipangita?
    A. Exceptional Talent at lowest offer? Knew someone fresh graduate pa lang, went through interviews this week and job offer dayon last wednesday. Pero ang offer OMG!!! She declined it outright. That was for The same role for this monday, April 20.

If fresh graduate, it's considerable nga hatagan gyud og entry level rate. But for experienced hires, they should atleast arrange

Hi, I just want to share the experience of my friend who had his JO today for CTP.

He applied for the position around march 12. After passing the initial interview and the exams, he then continued with the HM interview followed by the client interview from ausie before the holy week. Monday, right after holy week, he received a txt that he was shortlisted and needs to pass his recent pay slip or any COE with compensation package.

He has more than one year call center experience, and he comes from a call center where he was receiving up to almost 13k per pay so thats around 26k a month. He wasnt able to sumbit a payslip, only a COE with compensation package of 12,600 as basic pay and the rest are performance bonus percentage. He told me his basic pay offer was only 14k+. and a 3000 allowance per month. so thats around 17,000 plus ( considering he almosts earns atleast 10k up from his previous employer). The girl also told them that this amount (the basic pay and the allowance will be subjected to tax). Reallly He is now thinking whether to accept to offer or not and find other companies.... pls help...

i also want to add that they will start on may 18.. he was told during the initial interview that it was to start on april 27) He was really disappointed with QBE. Well i guess one shouldnt expect a lot to avoid disappointment. He was disappointed because he really waited that long just to get that kind of offer? almost 2 months of waiting. Whew. Pls help!

ma shock man pud ta sa ka gamay and sa ka dugay oi!

Are there anyone out there who also had the same offer?

11.    Advertisement