Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 4047484950

Thread: Japan

ka nice unta if naa pa lang direct flight to fukuoka from here, would love to explore that region sa japan. narita ako entry point whenever i travel to japan kay cebupac ra ta kay mahal ang PAL. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Shaung98 View Post
    Agreed bro can’t stress how many times foreigners fall into the usual commercial traps, much better if one goes to the “Yatai” street stores for some grub.
    Yes those small businesses owned by and even operated by the elders are a much better experience overall. Food’s much more authentic and gives you a glimpse of typical Japanese cuisine. Light on the budget, no fuss, and supporting the community. I’m sure you’ve already noticed that 60% of the people there are 50 and over.

Ah yes and that’s why I had to mention that it is best experienced for second time travellers to the country. Also good advice on brushing up with the common phrases and of course proper etiquette which is often forgotten by tourists.

Good points bros and lets continue to contribute para sa uban mga istoryans na mo travel didto
    Yeah. Japan is getting old. Although people here have high regard for their own prefecture, a lot of young ones are now flocking to the bigger cities. That is why Kodokushi (孤独死) or lonely death is common.

Quote Originally Posted by keczianthei View Post
    ka nice unta if naa pa lang direct flight to fukuoka from here, would love to explore that region sa japan. narita ako entry point whenever i travel to japan kay cebupac ra ta kay mahal ang PAL. lol
    Your best option would be KIX, although I have heard foreigners go via Takamatsu Airport (Kagawa) as it is much cheaper. I have yet to experience the new MCIA because as what you have mentioned, PAL is expensive. It would be great if Cebu Pacific has direct flights to KIX.

Following thread

https://www.thepinaysolobackpacker.c...-requirements/

Unsaon man na delayed atong pag adto sa Land of the Rising Sun. Btw, sa mga nakaadto na mas nindot ba nga naa moy kaugalinogn na itinerary or just book at a travel agency?

japan japan japan
    kanus-a pa kaha mi maka anha

Quote Originally Posted by polgasensei View Post
    https://www.thepinaysolobackpacker.c...-requirements/

Unsaon man na delayed atong pag adto sa Land of the Rising Sun. Btw, sa mga nakaadto na mas nindot ba nga naa moy kaugalinogn na itinerary or just book at a travel agency?
    DIY sir

Will be there next week excited nakoooo.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pirehro View Post
    DIY sir

Will be there next week excited nakoooo.
    Where in Japan?

Quote Originally Posted by bula1980 View Post
    Where in Japan?
    Tokyo and nearby lang, kay medj gasto na Hokkaido

9.    Advertisement

Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 4047484950