Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Default SkyLand's Valentine Shih Tzu Puppies

Sire: Ringgo

Dam: Samantha
    Won the "BEST FEMALE PUPPY" and FINALIST for "BEST IN SHOW" at 9months old during ParkMall Fun Match Show. Judge by Mr. Wendell Sabille.

Price: 7,500 Php - Female and 7,000 Php - Male
    Accepts RESERVATION! ! !
    1,000 Php per puppy (deductable to the said price)

"Always remember that their is only one reason why we breed, it's for the improvement of the breed and breeding stocks to continue the lineage of good specimens of the breed."
    Last edited by pakensyit; 01-31-2014 at 07:53 PM.

Hi im interested with one of the females.. . Can u send me updated pics of the female pups pls with the dam and sire.. . Pls email me at juliusceazarcalawan@yahoo.com or do you have facebook? Pls add me up and tag me. Name is julius ceazar calawan

Quote Originally Posted by DogLoverJc View Post
    Hi im interested with one of the females.. . Can u send me updated pics of the female pups pls with the dam and sire.. . Pls email me at juliusceazarcalawan@yahoo.com or do you have facebook? Pls add me up and tag me. Name is julius ceazar calawan
    just uploaded the photos of sire and dam of the puppies.

"Always remember that their is only one reason why we breed, it's for the improvement of the breed and breeding stocks to continue the lineage of good specimens of the breed."

"Always remember that there is only one reason why we breed, it's for the improvement of the breed and breeding stocks to continue the lineage of good specimens of the breed."

"Always remember that there is only one reason why we breed, it's for the improvement of the breed and breeding stocks to continue the lineage of good specimens of the breed."

what are the terms and conditions?
    when is the release date of the pups? is this PCCI registered?

Quote Originally Posted by snake_eye View Post
    what are the terms and conditions?
    when is the release date of the pups? is this PCCI registered?
    we are now accepting reservations. They're not PCCI Registered. Thank you.

asa gani location ninyo sir? nahan ko kuha ug isa...makatigom pako ana kay feb pa man kaha ma release?

Quote Originally Posted by snake_eye View Post
    asa gani location ninyo sir? nahan ko kuha ug isa...makatigom pako ana kay feb pa man kaha ma release?
    cebu ra sir. kennel is located 13km away from the city near TOPS, 30-35mins travel time. but if you're interested to view the puppies in person you can contact me at my number kay karong sunday Feb 2, 2014 kay 1st parvo vaccine nila sa Cebu Vet Doc in BTC Banilad.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast