Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by ECel View Post
    I started blogging sa akong mga travel 2 years ago naman tingali, hahaha... I started it when I travel alone from Singapore to Malaysia to Thailand by train. Hadlok at first pero sa sunod wa nay hadlok hadlok. Mura ko og nakagawas sa koral pag-abot nako sa hotel, hahaha...

I started traveling alone tung time nga gibulagan ko sa akong uyab kay nakakita og intsik, hahaha... Nice man diay ayo ang single and ready to mingle. Anyway, you can see a different perspective in traveling alone. And I will do it again and again! Mohangyo lang ko sa akong mabana puhon nga tagaan ko og time nga magtravel mag-inusara, hahaha.

Kamo, have you done traveling alone? Any scary or wonderful experience? Share it with us. Katong naa mga blog, share it here too.

Here's my blog. www.traveldiary-007.com

Cheers!
    For all you know, it could have been a blessing in disguise as it offered you the avenue to travel far and wide freely! Congrats to you.

Travelling alone has its pros. Nobody to wait for. Nobody to adjust to. Enjoy!

I started by traveling alone but in the last years, dili na solo travel.

It's wonderful to travel habang bata pa para no regrets inig katiguwang hehe

My blog is at Penfires. =)

any recommendations? adto mi with my mom sa KL, malaysia for 6 days

Creating a blog or website dedicated to travel can be a fantastic way to document your adventures and share them with others. Every time it comes to travel planning, considering resources like costco travel can be beneficial. Costco Travel offers competitive prices and attractive deals on vacation packages, allowing travelers to explore new destinations without spending much. By incorporating personal experiences and useful tips into your blog or website, you can inspire and guide fellow travelers on their own memorable journeys.

5.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12