Page 3 of 66 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Sis LeJean is the best!

I owe a lot to her. She was able to help me patch up my shaky marriage and I learned something about my husband that I should have known 7 years ago. The truth hurts, but it will set you free.

If mangutana mo niya, (most especially kanang mga cheating2x and etecetera) be specific with your questions, and prepare for the worst.

@sis LeJean, thank you kaayo. God bless you always.

she's amazing!
    met the ts online a few months ago. i sent her a text, telling her i wanted to know something.
    kana pa lang gani ako gi text, kabalo na dayon siya sa akong problem.
    her advice has helped a lot too.

thank you very much ts.
    God bless!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lejean View Post
    anyone interested?

up,up,up...

Good afternoon everyone
    Pwede e-mail mam or viber ?

Blog Entries
    Amazing! By the way giunsa nimo ug cultivate imong gift sis? Naa kay kaila na same? Support grp ba?

had a great chat with lejean last Monday. Thank you for letting me know...

@Bookiebear, @liquiddreams, @maria#2454: Thank you so much for your comments. Your made my day complete and I happy you are now in a much better situation compared to before you asked me questions.
    @miramax: PM me lang and I will PM you my email ad.
    @joan624: Accidental lang jud ne sya kay tungod naay ne ask nako. Sauna I know strong jud ako intuition and mura sad makafeel ko out of body experience or telepathy, I even have near death experience. But later on, I let people who know me ask questions lang sis and strangers para mapractice jud nako. La ko nahibaw-an nga support group ane. I don't know anybody who is the same as me kay most of them use tarot cards, or ordinary cards, uban mananambal as they called themselves but mura they are using some sort of a medium usually prayer, mgyamyam, etc.

Anyone interested?

up,up,up

good afternoon everyone!

Blog Entries
    i see.. do u think this is hereditary? naa kay lain nailhan sa inyong family nga gifted pod? also, unsaon mn pag initiate ug vision nimo i mean for example gusto ko basahon ko nimo unsa mn nga info imo kelangan? do i just say hi or provide pag more info? wa mn koy questions so something in general ra about what lies ahead

@joan624 : maybe or maybe not. My grandparents are mananambal pud sa province sa mother side. Kami gani mga grandchildren ngtinukmuray kinsa mu sunod. Naay apprentice ako lola ako cousin but my grandma and parents did not know about this gift. Ako ra sisters and some of my cousins ra pud.

Basically, ma trigger sya through asking a question and I answer. Mura typical ra na ngstorya ta chikka2x, mao ra jud ang flow ane. I don't need your full name. Nickname or first name maybe para I can address you other than that wala naman laen info needed.

The more specific you are, the better. Kay mas accurate man gud ang ako answer. Kung vague gane, kana lisud2x na sya.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lejean View Post

@miramax: PM me lang and I will PM you my email ad.
    PM'ed you mam.

11.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 66 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast