Page 1 of 66 123411 ... LastLast

Default Clairvoyant: Wanna Know Your Past, Future Or Be Guided What To Do With Your Life?

Hi istoryans,

I thought I can put an end to me doing clairvoyance. One thing I have discovered I can not run from it and will always be part of my life...

For those who want to ask me questions or want to be clarified about things that bother their life, you can simply PM me or send me a text msg at 0943-SIX-FOUR-FIVE-NINE-NINE-EIGHT-EIGHT.

I am back

---
    Update as of November 7, 2015 (Saturday)

It has been awhile since I have updated this thread of mine... I am back in action. I don't check my inbox everyday but i do answer your text messages as soon as I have free time.

For those who have asked me in the past, who became my friends in the process of being your guide, and everyone I have met - let me say thank you! All of you have helped me to become the clairvoyant I am today.

For those who are going to ask me in the future, "thank you in advance and it would always be my pleasure to be of help to all of you"

----

I can do meet-ups, do a thorough reading about your health, love life, money, and career. Whatever your heart's desire is or you have any questions at all I can answer all of them.

text me at 0943-SIX-FOUR-FIVE-NINE-NINE-EIGHT-EIGHT.
    Last edited by lejean; 11-17-2015 at 03:53 PM. Reason: edited -- clairvoyance has been part of my life and will always be...

naay bayad maam or free na?

@dexterdal: if you think it's worth anything you can pay me, but if you are in dire need to know about something and you don't have any money you can still contact me I am willing to help you. No strings attached.
    to everyone: I don't need to know your full name, or the name of the persons or any specific stuff about you. Every information is held with utmost confidentiality. I do respect your privacy.

na meet nako siya yesterday, and i'm very thankful kay na enlightened ko sa daghan panghitabo sa ako kinabuhi. i would recommend to all istoryans to try labi na ang kanang mga open minded.

@NaVi247: It was my pleasure and I hope you will find light at the end of the tunnel. Take one step at a time and you will get there.
    Last edited by lejean; 11-24-2013 at 08:55 PM.

I am very interested. sent you a txt msg mam..

@maria#2454 : replied to your SMS

anyone interested?

up,up,up...

Happy Monday everyone

anyone interested?

up,up,up...

Good evening everyone

anyone interested?

up,up,up...

Good afternoon everyone

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 66 123411 ... LastLast