Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default To Girls: Unsaon ninyo pag-basted?

Please delete if this thread already exists.

Naa'y ni court ninyo, then that guy is really very kind. But, dili jud ka ganahan niya. Whatever the reason may be, basta kay dili jud nimo siya type!

And since buotan man siya, maikog kaayo ka na mapasakitan siya. And you know na if mabasted siya, masakitan jud siya..

So, ang question, if you are on this situation, Unsaon man ninyo pag Basted ang guy?

--- This has been my dilemma when I was in highschool... mauwaw ko mubasted! hahaha!

Blog Entries
    I told this guy directly,

"I'm sorry but I only see you as a friend. Hope you won't take this against me. Friends Lang ta Gud."

though he was every girl's dream but I didn't like him. That time I felt it was the right thing to do
    rather leading him on which isn't good, he doesn't deserve to be treated that way.
    "People who love to eat are always the BEST people."
    Julia Child

nice..

ako before, waa... sa kalisod mubasted tungod sa kabuotan sa guy, ako na lang siya gi-writan ug letter.. hahaha! very childish pero maulaw man gud kaayo ko muatubang niya to say "NO". hehe

Blog Entries
    There was this other guy pod, when I went back to school. We were in the same class
    and he barely talks in class but once he sees me in the library, he always stops by and
    amuse me with his stories. Then he would walk with me towards the cab stop since we're
    off rather late, on my part, it was nothing until before I got in the cab, he gave me a letter.

I read it before I slept and realized it was a love letter (my first one lols). For a hopeless
    romantic like me, normally I'd feel giddy but I didn't feel that as I read through the letter.
    Lahi jud ang feeling if Nahan jud ka as guy noh? Bisag unsaon nako makilig, wala man jud.

I was so bad Lang (until now I feel guilty of what I did or didn't do)... The next day in class,
    I stopped talking to him because I felt awkward na. I think he got the message that he would
    get nothing from the letter. Bad jud ui, I should've talked to him or wrote him a letter. Until,
    I was through with school.

This thread made me think that I should look for him and undo what I have done... Hmmmm..
    "People who love to eat are always the BEST people."
    Julia Child

nice one @lifeisbeyeeutiful; !

That's what crossed my mind earlier.. I was thinking about that guy who got hurt because of how I dumped him..

Blog Entries
    kun naay manguyab nya wala mo kauyon or wala jud spark matod pa
    prangkahi nalang diretso kaysa magdugay dugay pa. Sakit man tood
    isalikway apan mas sakit ang molaom sa butang nga walay padulngan..

Quote Originally Posted by vahnhelsing View Post
    kun naay manguyab nya wala mo kauyon or wala jud spark matod pa
    prangkahi nalang diretso kaysa magdugay dugay pa. Sakit man tood
    isalikway apan mas sakit ang molaom sa butang nga walay padulngan..
    gi try bya na nako.. I told myself na kaya ra lage nako..
    Sus, kay pagduol niya, niingon ra ko nga, "Wala ra, nangumusta lang!"

kalagot jud maghuna-huna ato na time.. kanang kasultion na kaayo ko bah pero dili jud magawas sa akong baba kay sa kahadlok makakita sa iyang reaction...

Banned User
    Blog Entries
    just tell him the truth and nothing but the truth. hehe
    bahala nalang basta ky honest jd kos akong feelings nga wa jud koy something feeling towards that person.

logically imo jud ng bustedon kai how can u start a relationship with a guy nga in the first place wa kai gusto...lol...pero time will come or it will not happen nga when you meet other guys..maka realize ka nga ang imo jud unta nga gipangita nga traits sa laki kai kato unta nga laki nga imong gi busted...mao ng pikat...lol...

- - - Updated - - -

[IMG]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-52jiw5HbsZQ/Tt2umiiLg1I/AAAAAAAACW0/z8Z5aAktmbk*******20100311062215287.jpg[/IMG]
    Last edited by THE KID; 11-23-2013 at 08:10 AM.

Blog Entries
    ayay base on experience na boss kid?

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast