Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Default CrossFit Pintados - CrossFit affiliate Now In Cebu!

Dugay nako pina-abot ani nga workout training.. finally mag open na jud ug BOX diri sa Cebu!

Mga CROSSFITTERS diha! tapok ta diri............

Uploaded with ImageShack.com

Blog Entries
    pde e post sa google maps para mas accessible interested ko ani hehehe

Ga intro-class mi sa akong ka office mates ganina free ra mga bro. Digto mi sa Holiday Gym ga-class kay Dec. pa ang grand opening sa box. Buotan ang coach bro. Txtsi lang na number naa sa flyer, avail sa pre-construction promo

Dba hagbay ra man naa crossfit dri Cebu?

Nalipay kog maayo nga naabot na sa mga katawhan ang mga flyers sa CrossFit Pintados. It was nice to meet you Pedro, I hope nalingaw ka sa imong intro class =)

Quote Originally Posted by geo25 View Post
    Dba hagbay ra man naa crossfit dri Cebu?
    Ako diay si Jayson, owner and Head Coach sa CrossFit Pintados. Daghan na gyud bitaw underground crossfitters diri sa Cebu and I have met quite a few of them here and made friends with a lot of them. Gaka-dako na ang CrossFit community diri sa Cebu, pero wala pa gyud Official nga CrossFit Affiliate nga naay mga Certified Crossfit Trainers. Pintados will be the very First CrossFit Affiliate in Cebu when we open in December. We will offer world-class Coaching and programming. We will emphasize the proper standards in all crossfit movements and exercises para safe and to help avoid injuries. Also, we will have a full arsenal of crossfit specific equipment for the daily WODs (Workout of the Day). Daghan sad gyud advantages makuha kung sa official CrossFit Affiliate mo mu-sign up like being able to participate in the CrossFit Open and bragging rights to claim that you train at a CrossFit Gym. Lahi sad gyud ang atmosphere sa crossfit nga gym, kay ma-create man gud ang community. You will only be able to experience this when you become a member and the rewards are endless.

Since nasugdan naman ni Pedro ning CrossFit Pintados, I will make this the official thread for Pintados, TAPOK TA DIRI mga CROSSFITTERS. If you have any questions at all or in need of fitness advice, please do not hesitate to ask me here. I will be more than happy to answer your questions. And if you want to schedule a Free CrossFit Intro class, I am holding them at Holiday Gym & Spa in Banilad for now while we are waiting for Pintados to open, so call or Text me at 0917-571-5441 so we can set a date and time.

payter ni ...nka try ko ani sa GHV

Quote Originally Posted by ptrdeath View Post
    payter ni ...nka try ko ani sa GHV
    Ptrdeath, I believe we've met already, I don't know kung kanumdum pa ka but anyway guys, ang GHV and Stay Fit Cebu are one and the same. I am good friends with them and their coach, Mark. They have an awesome community and they have been very supportive of us and they accepted me with open arms when I first visited them and continued to workout with them.

Payter gyud bitaw gyud ni sila, so try them as well.

Quote Originally Posted by windsong View Post
    pde e post sa google maps para mas accessible interested ko ani hehehe
    Hi windsong. The Gym is still under construction and won't open until December. In the meantime, I am holding classes at the Holiday Gym & Spa in Banilad. If you would like to attend a Free Intro class, please let me know and we can schedule an intro class.

Quote Originally Posted by Jasundaman View Post
    Nalipay kog maayo nga naabot na sa mga katawhan ang mga flyers sa CrossFit Pintados. It was nice to meet you Pedro, I hope nalingaw ka sa imong intro class =)
    Cooooooach!! obvious kaayo na you just joined istorya.net - 6 posts ra? hehe

WELCOME TO ISTORYA.NET coach Jayson!

And ..about sa CrossFit intro-class? Grabe among pama-ol oy ..the next day Hehe pero overall we had so much fun!

I think nagsugod nako ka-adik ani Need to learn how to properly execute Power-Cleans, Snatch, Thruster ug kini Burpees! sige rako tanaw videos sa YouTube ..

Kita kits sa next element classes coach!

Again, WELCOME TO ISTORYA.NET!!!

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast