Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by T-sizzle View Post
    hhhmm salamat sir updated or rooted ba imo s820 sir?
    tibuok adlaw ko ngbasa reviews regarding lumia 720 and s820 wala pa jud ko naka decide asa sa duha hahaha
    proven and tested nmn gd ni ang nokia unya ang lenovo on the rise pa lang pardon my language dili ba ni parehas lang sa mga cherry mobile, myphone or starmobile nga mejo cheapo?
    dli rooted aq lenovo.. if naa kay doubt sa quality sa lenovo then go for lumia 720 nlng hehe
    mka vouch ghapon q sa quality sa camera sa lumia 720.. lisod dyud e pili sa duha, since aq kay nahan man q android kay mas daghan ka apps magamit

mas confident pa q mu gawas2x sa aq lenovo phone in public, if cherry, myphone etc kay dli gyud layo ra gyud hahahahah ( no offense sa mga rebranded phone users...)

but so far sir wala man kaha ka ngkaproblema sa imo s820?
    diin ka nipalit? how much pud? pila na ka months nmu sir? naa ba red color sa ato available?
    sorry sa ako mga questions sir
    217ppi sa lumia 720 deal breaker kaau para nako hilig ko mo watch bya movies sa ako phone labi na ug mgbyahe ko
    thank you sa imo mga inputs sir leaning towards s820 ko hehehe

Adto nlng og mall nya pangita didto mga demo unit sa phone imo gusto para maka decide jud ka og tarong.

i'd recommend the lumia 720.

Aside from the camera , it has very good battery life as it has the same battery sa higher specced lumia 920.

Nindot sad iyang ergonomics ala the original Lumia 800. solid ang build quality such that you dont need a protector na case if ma hulog sya (sorry iphone users)

Although iyang resolution kay 800x480 lang, the screen is very high quality with outstanding viewing angles. the low res also helps with the long battery life.

If you get one, i suggest lang a screen protector kay the front glass has tendency to get scratched easily.

Quote Originally Posted by vipvip68 View Post
    i'd recommend the lumia 720.

Aside from the camera , it has very good battery life as it has the same battery sa higher specced lumia 920.

Nindot sad iyang ergonomics ala the original Lumia 800. solid ang build quality such that you dont need a protector na case if ma hulog sya (sorry iphone users)

Although iyang resolution kay 800x480 lang, the screen is very high quality with outstanding viewing angles. the low res also helps with the long battery life.

If you get one, i suggest lang a screen protector kay the front glass has tendency to get scratched easily.
    mao lagi sir naglibog jud ko ani duha cge ra ko basa ug mga reviews
    wala pa man kaau reviews ang lenovo s820 labi na sa camera quality inyu ra mga inputs ako basis usa

y needed pa man ang screen protector sa lumia 720 sir? corning gorilla glass nmn kaha ni sya?
    dali ra jud diay kaau ma scratch?

kana sa cherry mobile cosmo nila. naay x, x2, s, ug z
    naa sab star mobile knight
    or myphone iceberg

ako e recommend ag cherry mobile cosmo x

mao lagi sir naglibog jud ko ani duha cge ra ko basa ug mga reviews
    wala pa man kaau reviews ang lenovo s820 labi na sa camera quality inyu ra mga inputs ako basis usa

y needed pa man ang screen protector sa lumia 720 sir? corning gorilla glass nmn kaha ni sya?
    dali ra jud diay kaau ma scratch?
    I'm not so familiar sa Lenovo s820 pero if it's Android from akong experience sa Galaxy S3 , Android needs really fast hardware and lots of RAM para smooth ang experience. Windows Phone on the other hand is very smooth regardless of the processing power... so for midrange nga phone, I would say that Windows Phone handles better than a midrange Andoid Phone.

Of course, another consideration is the availability of apps sa Andoid vs. IOS vs. Windows Marketplace

Anyway, I always place my phone sa akong pocket and sometimes naa siguro apil coins or keys so naay hairline scratch sa screen. That's why I suggest the screen protector. Other than that, even if ma scratch ang sides and the rear sa phone, it won't be obvious cause the color of the plastic is through n through.

Quote Originally Posted by hobie View Post
    kana sa cherry mobile cosmo nila. naay x, x2, s, ug z
    naa sab star mobile knight
    or myphone iceberg

ako e recommend ag cherry mobile cosmo x
    murag pass lang sa ko ana nila sir i read and hear bad things about them and after market sales nila walay ayo pud
    naa ko flare sauna na dead ra ug kalit after 3 months
    nya ila service center not the most accomodating pud

I'm not so familiar sa Lenovo s820 pero if it's Android from akong experience sa Galaxy S3 , Android needs really fast hardware and lots of RAM para smooth ang experience. Windows Phone on the other hand is very smooth regardless of the processing power... so for midrange nga phone, I would say that Windows Phone handles better than a midrange Andoid Phone.

Of course, another consideration is the availability of apps sa Andoid vs. IOS vs. Windows Marketplace

Anyway, I always place my phone sa akong pocket and sometimes naa siguro apil coins or keys so naay hairline scratch sa screen. That's why I suggest the screen protector. Other than that, even if ma scratch ang sides and the rear sa phone, it won't be obvious cause the color of the plastic is through n through.
    thank you sir very well explain better to be safe than sorry screen protector lang nya pud ko either way
    not really much into apps pud just the essential ones, FB, instagram, some photo editor and web browsing ok na ko ana hehehe
    not really into gaming man pud

thank you sir very well explain better to be safe than sorry screen protector lang nya pud ko either way
    not really much into apps pud just the essential ones, FB, instagram, some photo editor and web browsing ok na ko ana hehehe
    not really into gaming man pud
    Maybe Windows Phone is right for you.... ako I actually tried all 3 OS'es... I tried an iPhone, Samsung S3 and Lumia 720....

I ended up selling the S3 kay I'm not so keen on customizing the phone and I found the phone to be quite laggy and limited sa battery life especially when connecting to 3G and using it as a wifi hotspot for my other devices.

I ended up with the Lumia 720 (for call, text and 3G, tethering) and an Ipad (for web browsing, games). I don't worry anymore about not having enough battery for the day with the 720 unlike the Iphone and S3 which could barely last a day with wifi/3g on.

With just normal calls, text, the battery usually lasts 2-3 days. If you include wifi/3g maybe 1-2 days

Maybe Windows Phone is right for you.... ako I actually tried all 3 OS'es... I tried an iPhone, Samsung S3 and Lumia 720....

I ended up selling the S3 kay I'm not so keen on customizing the phone and I found the phone to be quite laggy and limited sa battery life especially when connecting to 3G and using it as a wifi hotspot for my other devices.

I ended up with the Lumia 720 (for call, text and 3G, tethering) and an Ipad (for web browsing, games). I don't worry anymore about not having enough battery for the day with the 720 unlike the Iphone and S3 which could barely last a day with wifi/3g on.

With just normal calls, text, the battery usually lasts 2-3 days. If you include wifi/3g maybe 1-2 days
    cge sir salamat kaau dako jud kaau ka natabang nako
    then im sold to lumia 720 hehehe
    by the way sir updated ba imo 720 sa amber update?
    okay ra ghapon ang camera and battery life
    naa ko nabasahan sa wpcentral
    regarding problems after amber update sa camera and battery life

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast