Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Default What is the most special thing you have done for your mother or your father?

Post ninyo lang diri kung unsa..

i hug and kiss them and apologize for the wrong i have done to them.. Hilak akung mama.. i can never forget that..

Default Re: What is the most special thing you have done for your mother or your father?

at least everyday i reminded them that they have a son that they can depend on.
    Audentes Fortuna Juvat

Certified Chocoholic cottoncandy's Avatar

Default Re: What is the most special thing you have done for your mother or your father?

a medal during graduation... t'was a surprise. i never saw my father cry before, but that time...he did.

i sent my dad a scrap book of me my bro and my mom on fathers day with a cover saying "World's best dad!" then when you open it u'l see there a question saying, "do you ever wonder y u became 1?" the when he opens the rest of the pages its all pics of us he'd find... -he became the best dad because thats what he is to us!=) hehe.. i mailed it via fed ex.. it caused me my whole week alowance..haha

Blog Entries

asking forgiveness...

Blog Entries
    If there is one thing na proud ako I've done good in my life it wud be "school"---My parents never had a problem wid me about it. Un lang gusto ko and gusto nila for my life have a future and i think i done my part best. I cannot fail them i will not fail them.

Blog Entries
    Maybe there is nothing special about it, but it is the best I can give them..The most responsible and dedicated oldest child they can have..I know I have made my parents proud with what I have achieved for them..I may have failed in everything else but not in being their daughter..

i think helping them out improve our house.... dako2x sad gasto heheh i think its already special since im not living there bbut still try to help them.. to have comfortable home..

probably by making them feel that im trying to do things well to make them proud of me thus making them feel proud of themselves too...(=

nag buotan .. magpa sugo

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast