Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

ikw nlng pakaon ts... or kuhaa nlng kaha na ang iro.. boutan man kaha? mkig amigo raman na nmo madugay nmo sige pakaon..

@iron_cross

HI TS.

May I ask whether you have contacted Island Rescue Org about this? If so, what was the outcome?

Where man ang location ani? Which part of Cebu?

Have you tried to approach the house and see if the dog is friendly and can be fed as well? (That is if the neighbor who owns it did not mind- nagkaistoryah na mo?)

I didnt back track on the thread,so I may have asked questions that were already filled here. if so, pasensya.

You may pm me d details if you prefer privacy of information. Thanks TS.

the IRO came and brought food and water few months back...i think the dog was adopted shortly by the people who rented the place now...and i think they let it go free as i have not seen the dog anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by iron_cross View Post
    the IRO came and brought food and water few months back...i think the dog was adopted shortly by the people who rented the place now...and i think they let it go free as i have not seen the dog anymore.
    Let the dog go free to fend for himself? That's equally cruel. He will end up in the dog meat trade. I have the same situation here but I feed the dog since several months every day. I even applied Frontline on him. I don't count the cost as I am happy to see him live like a normal dog. That is all that counts.

5.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123