Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Lost Shih Tzu

Default Lost Shih Tzu

REWARD! REWARD! REWARD! REWARD! REWARD! REWARD!
    I'll share to you the story of our dog on how she got lost and maybe you can help us. Last May 17, 2012, me and my girlfriend bought a female puppy. Her breed was a shih tzu. Actually, for my girlfri
    end it was her first dog. We named her Bella because she was very hairy and cute. We treated her as our imaginary baby. She was the perfect dog for us. She was a happy and energetic dog. We loved her so much. Whenever there's something wrong with her, me and my girlfriend would take her right away to her vet for a checkup. She had complete vaccines. Because, we want what's best for her. She was a very healthy dog. Since Bella was a puppy, she would always sleep with us. Whenever there's thunder and lightning, she would reach for her arms out to me, or to my girlfriend because it means she wants to be carried. If the aircon gets too cold, she would lie down in the center with us. She would sometimes bark in her sleep (ge daman). We had so many memories with Bella. Banawa forest hills, August 20, 2013, Tuesday, 11:00 - 11:20AM, the place, date and estimated time when Bella was gone. We noticed that our house was quiet, we looked for Bella around the house the we remembered that our door was open. We went out the gate and called Bella's name. While calling her name and whistling, our tears just kept falling. Our neighbors told us Bella went out the gate because the gate had a hole. Then two blocks away from our house, Bella tried to cross the street and a car coming down the hill stopped, color maroon with a female driver. The woman picked Bella up and took her away from us. Me and my girlfriend are now very sad and frustrated. Doing everything we can. We are very worried for Bella because maybe she'll be tied or in cage. And since she was with us, she never tried being in a cage and also never been tied. she was free. She would run around the living room. All we want is that our Bella will be back home with us. We want to be with her longer. That's how we love our precious dog, Bella. I am begging, inform me if it was your relatives or friends who took
    our Bella. Please, please let us know. We don't want to lose her.. It is very painful for us.
    Contact no. 09224726515
    Look for Andy Acob

Tabang q Up boss para mabasahan sa uban...
    Pareha bya kaayo og nawng sa aq Baby Yumi inyong Baby Bella.. hehe
    we cant afford to lose her too..
    God bless.

Please q call sa no. If naa mo info about sa nag kuha nya. Please maluoy intawn mo kbaw q mga petlover ta tanan dri

Up. ko ani.. para makita sa tanan basin naay maka hatag info kung asa c bella ron

tabang patrol....up tani..para mabasahan pud sa lain...

looya bro.. preha sa iro sa akong kuya kusog kaayo managan.. kuyaw kaayo ni cla bitbiton lang kay dli man kaayo ni cla aggressive friendly kaayo.. tabang lang ko up..

Thanks. Knsa 2 naay kaila nga babae naka punit og shih tzu. Please inform me para ma tan.aw naq. Mu hatag jd q reward.. D jd lalim ma wad.an og usa sa part sa imung family

Up ko ani basin nalang na ay makatabang sa TS.

please tell me or inform me kung naa mu kaila nga naka punit og shih tzu. Please

Up for today. namasin naay mkabasa ani nga kaila sa babae nga nagkuha. maroon ang car. most probably tig agian sa Banawa forest hills.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast