Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by d3mmi View Post
    naa ni cya training maam?
    sensya na, wala ni training kay wala man gud oras para pa mag-train... then, home based pud ang set-up, so, wala jud slot para sa training... pwede ka mag self study and training with the websites provided on my previous post...

Good Day TS, Unsa imo pasabot sa Shop drawings? is it regarding Working Drawings of Show rooms? or Houses or Store in particular? I can operate CAD , Corel Draw and other software for Drawings I am very much exposed to drawings and I can also organized a team if you want that will just work at home, Please PM me for more details I believed I can help,Thanks and have a nice day

Good Day TS, is this still available? thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Fox View Post
    Good Day TS, Unsa imo pasabot sa Shop drawings? is it regarding Working Drawings of Show rooms? or Houses or Store in particular? I can operate CAD , Corel Draw and other software for Drawings I am very much exposed to drawings and I can also organized a team if you want that will just work at home, Please PM me for more details I believed I can help,Thanks and have a nice day
    @Fox: Please check on my previous post specially on the website links... Check LTS Drafting and Engineering sample drawings para imo makita if unsa nang shop drawings na ako gi-mention...

Quote Originally Posted by limedipper View Post
    Good Day TS, is this still available? thanks.
    @limedipper : available pa bay kay wala pa may nadawat as of now... Majority sa applicants kay walay experience sa industry na ako need... Kabalo sila mo CAD pero paghimo ug shop drawings specially sa paggamit ug US framing systems, walay experience halos tanan...

So, if naa kay experience sa need jud sa akoa clients, feel free to PM me here then pwede ta mag-discuss using YM... If naa kay Sun#, pwede pud ko katawag nimo kay unli ko kanunay basta Sun lang...

Hi, do you still need drafters? I am interested to apply.

Quote Originally Posted by chalkart19 View Post
    Hi, do you still need drafters? I am interested to apply.
    Still looking pa gihapon... Really preferred with previous experiences on Aluminum Glazing Shop Drawings creations...

Default Applicant for Home based Autocad operator

Quote Originally Posted by feland View Post
    Still looking pa gihapon... Really preferred with previous experiences on Aluminum Glazing Shop Drawings creations...

Hi Ma'am,

Good day, I'm interested to apply for this position, do you have available email address so i can send my resume and sample of works?.

Thanks,
    Michael
    Last edited by Michael Mero 1723; 10-19-2013 at 02:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Mero 1723 View Post
    Hi Ma'am,

Good day, I'm interested to apply for this position, do you have available email address so i can send my resume and sample of works?.

Thanks,
    Michael
    Hello Michael... By the way, I'm a man and only using the photo of my wife... With respect to the email, I will just PM you to prevent Spam emails...

Thanks for the interest...

still looking...

ngita pa gihapon...

11.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast