Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Default Will you stay or would you love someone if you know that they're dying or diagnosed with a terminal illness?

What will you do if you know that the love of your life is dying…? Will you be able to sleep soundly, knowing that..at any moment, he will die?

I love him so much, and I keep showing him that despite his best efforts to push me away.
    Yes, that’s what he’s been doing since the day he got out of the hospital..and its hurting me a lot. He wanted me to hate him. So he pushed me away. He told me it’s the best and only way, so I will not feel the pain when he dies. How can I not feel any pain? I love him very much.
    Losing him for real will surely break me apart.
    Do I deserve this?

I just want us to spend more time with each other and make the most of the time left for us.

What will u do or how would u react if you’re in my current situation?

I thought this only happened in movies..and in short stories i've read on facebook.
    Now its happening to me.

Undang na ug post diri and spend all your time with him.

Btw, kuyaw pod ka ug username dah for someone having this dilemna,

Heels over head for you TS Be happy for him, feel regrets for pushing you away from him. Take your time at haste when you both cruising. smile sa TS bi.

Quote Originally Posted by hobie View Post
    Undang na ug post diri and spend all your time with him.

Btw, kuyaw pod ka ug username dah for someone having this dilemna,
    Ohh..unsay labot sa akong username?

Btaw, I did..but like i said, he's pushing me away. He thought i'd hate him..but no, its never gonna happen. I just love him so.
    And i will never hate the man who made such a big difference in my life.

OT: My username isn't something what u had in mind.
    It's about some of the things i like but too afraid to do.
    I'm referring to the water sports bro not the nocturnal thing.

Anyway, thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by AristoteliCum View Post
    Heels over head for you TS Be happy for him, feel regrets for pushing you away from him. Take your time at haste when you both cruising. smile sa TS bi.
    Be happy? He has a very serious condition. i'm scared, but i keep praying, believing in miracles.

Thank you for your comment

Quote Originally Posted by liquiddreams View Post
    What will you do if you know that the love of your life is dying…? Will you be able to sleep soundly, knowing that..at any moment, he will die?

I love him so much, and I keep showing him that despite his best efforts to push me away.
    Yes, that’s what he’s been doing since the day he got out of the hospital..and its hurting me a lot. He wanted me to hate him. So he pushed me away. He told me it’s the best and only way, so I will not feel the pain when he dies. How can I not feel any pain? I love him very much.
    Losing him for real will surely break me apart.
    Do I deserve this?

I just want us to spend more time with each other and make the most of the time left for us.

What will u do or how would u react if you’re in my current situation?

I thought this only happened in movies..and in short stories i've read on facebook.
    Now its happening to me.
    TS, why mind asking that (highlighted words)? MAS dapat imo e-mind kai he'll soon leave this world. Why ask such a question kng deserve nmo nga siya dapat ang mag ask kng deserve niya mwala.
    Yep, it would surely break u into pieces but TS how about his heart? Don't u think it's been broken way before u knew everything? Did u even consider how he manage to take all the pain (alone, w/o u knowing) and sorrows of just knowing that he'll soon die? TS dnt feel that you're carrying all the burdens, he too is carrying the biggest burden, not necessarily the burden of dying soon but the fact he'd leave ur side forever. The fact won't change that he'll soon leave his family and loved-ones. For now, all u can do is pray and give him the strength to spend his remaining days as memorable as possible. Understand every single thing he's going through. Don't act (to him) like he'll soon leave u, rather act that you'd stay happy and continue living well even w/o him by ur side anymore. Goodluck TS.

P.S: Mas ma happy sya nga mopadayun ka sa imong life nga happy bisag mawala na sya.

Tan aw mo og A walk to remember....

Quote Originally Posted by kimleeKINO_choi View Post
    TS, why mind asking that (highlighted words)? MAS dapat imo e-mind kai he'll soon leave this world. Why ask such a question kng deserve nmo nga siya dapat ang mag ask kng deserve niya mwala.
    Yep, it would surely break u into pieces but TS how about his heart? Don't u think it's been broken way before u knew everything? Did u even consider how he manage to take all the pain (alone, w/o u knowing) and sorrows of just knowing that he'll soon die? TS dnt feel that you're carrying all the burdens, he too is carrying the biggest burden, not necessarily the burden of dying soon but the fact he'd leave ur side forever. The fact won't change that he'll soon leave his family and loved-ones. For now, all u can do is pray and give him the strength to spend his remaining days as memorable as possible. Understand every single thing he's going through. Don't act (to him) like he'll soon leave u, rather act that you'd stay happy and continue living well even w/o him by ur side anymore. Goodluck TS.

P.S: Mas ma happy sya nga mopadayun ka sa imong life nga happy bisag mawala na sya.
    Hi ms. kim
    You've got it wrong, i just asked ba if deserving ba ko of such treatment.He's pushing me away, again, and i know it is hurting us both. Pero whatever his reasons are, i'll understand nalang tingali. But it would be better sana if we cherish the remaining days gani.
    My love is such an amazing person, he doesn't deserve to die, he doesn't deserve all the sufferings he has gone through. But then, only God knows why He let things happen.
    Too painful, but i guess i just have to accept the reality. Im still hoping for a miracle though.

Sakto ka ms kim., i have to consider his feelings too. I failed on that part.
    Thank you for enlightening me.

Quote Originally Posted by liquiddreams View Post
    Be happy? He has a very serious condition. i'm scared, but i keep praying, believing in miracles.

Thank you for your comment
    It both comes into both of you, just let it be. be happy for him as much as possible dont let hindrances let you down. Pull him back if he pushes you away. give him something that he remember, remind him of things that you have both done. Tag him form time to time that you love him and that you wont let him go, tell him that your love for him wont perish.

Sabta lang siya TS kay naa pa na siya sa anger/denial stage. Once everything sinks in, maabot ra ang stage of acceptance. You have to be by his side no matter how much he try to push you away- He doesnt want to do that and you know it. Its just that he might be so angry with himself mao nabuhat na niya. Just dont leave him and show him that youre there.

Miracles could happen.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast