Page 19 of 32 FirstFirst ... 91617181920212229 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by tsukuna1990 View Post
    gay gay gay... nag ngisi na ang mga bayot ani... hehehe
    nag ngisi gyud brad lol

dili pa ko kadawt ani nila not while im still earning this big

Guys and gals ..... be mindful lang when addressing your concerns towards the LGBT specially to those who subscribes here .

My point is , they should be respected also as much as we are .

Point out and discuss about the legalities and sense of why there is a need and why there is no need for the SAME S3X MARRIAGE .

No ad hominems please , thanks !
    " A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. " - 2nd Amendment , Bill of Rights of the United States of America

Guys, lets give dustashed a break, i think he has clearly made his point and it is valid and logical. In this current setup, only the hetero marriage is acknowledged by the constituion and law, and only such kind of union is being granted with benefits and welfare. This is not about forcing their way of life on the majority. This is all about for them to enjoy the same benefits from law as with hetero marriage, regardless of the opinion of majority. They have that right to be treated equally before law.

However, even though i view homo marriage no differently than hetero marriage, i still won't support their cause, not because of any ill intent, but more so on a philosophical stand that we, as individuals, should not beg,ask permission from any other authority to form any kind of union or association. Government should never meddle with this expression of free will, and should never favor 1 form of association over the rest. There fore, we can help to fight for the rights of our homo brethrens by abolishing governments role in marriage and all laws and programs associated with benefits and welfare of marriage. Our unions should never have the need to be acknowledged by anyone.

Another Concern for LGBT is:
    If we are going to Change the LAW or going to Force People to Accept your demand because of your FEELINGS, What would Stop another group of People to DEMAND that they also want to change the Law and be Accepted because of their FEELINGS?

What Basis are we going to use to judge if they are Right or Wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by SioDenz View Post
    Another Concern for LGBT is:
    If we are going to Change the LAW or going to Force People to Accept your demand because of your FEELINGS, What would Stop another group of People to DEMAND that they also want to change the Law and be Accepted because of their FEELINGS?

What Basis are we going to use to judge if they are Right or Wrong?
    Surely you realize marriage is not just about FEELINGS. Gays aren't merely asking about public acknowledgement of their union, but the legal benefits marriage also entails. Gays aren't asking for this 'special' right, either, as obviously the rest of the heterosexual populace already enjoy such marriage rights. Gays are asking for the same rights.

What bases to consider then?

-That all men/women are created equal, and that none should be put above the rest.
    -That as long as the rights and integrity of every man and woman are respected and upheld
    -That future demands raised would not be a precursor to harming other human beings.

Seriously, what harm has gay union ever done to the heterosexual populace? The most harm it could give would be giving someone a revolting feeling of seeing two guys or two girls kissing.

Quote Originally Posted by lester_j View Post
    Surely you realize marriage is not just about FEELINGS. Gays aren't merely asking about public acknowledgement of their union, but the legal benefits marriage also entails. Gays aren't asking for this 'special' right, either, as obviously the rest of the heterosexual populace already enjoy such marriage rights. Gays are asking for the same rights.

What bases to consider then?

-That all men/women are created equal, and that none should be put above the rest.
    -That as long as the rights and integrity of every man and woman are respected and upheld
    -That future demands raised would not be a precursor to harming other human beings.

Seriously, what harm has gay union ever done to the heterosexual populace? The most harm it could give would be giving someone a revolting feeling of seeing two guys or two girls kissing.
    uhhmmmmffff! pak na pak!

to all homophobes and haters, special mention to @brian joshua

Quote Originally Posted by Dustashed View Post
    Still as delightful as always @high_heels and here we go again arguing ad nauseam because you can't wrap your tiny little mind on concepts that don't revolve around your abhorrent little self. Ladlad party list does not represent nor speak for all of us.. can you at least please please get that through that thick malformed skull of yours. I'm telling you honey, that shit you've been smoking is not good for you. You can hardly understand anything anymore and you just keep recycling old rhetoric that I have frankly grown tired of hearing.. please come up with new and/or original material because your shit stinks

- - - Updated - - -

Just because something has not been done does not mean that It wont come to pass someday. By your logic (i.e. of keeping the status quo) we would've all been stuck as neanderthals.
    Oh darling DUST-IN-THE-HEAD esteee..... @Dustashed karon nalang ka nga it does not represent the majority of LGBT's yet when the LGBT Philippines was created you were championing the very same group to rally your so-called FEELINGS! Bot bot! (este... butt!! butt!!) *with pun intended

Sorry darling DUST-IN-THE-HEAD I mean Dustashed again, I feel obligated to repeat myself over and over and over and OVER AGAIN for the sake of your slooooooow comprehension. It's seems that your DUSTY-HEAD needs constant DUSTING with MULTI BRUSH STROKES of painstaking sharp bristles. Malay mo mosinaw na ug mahayagan ang imong DUSTY-HEAD

If my logic is stuck in neanderthals, and wow! oh wow! It's a revelation of the century then! Im sure my neandearthal logic is currently practiced by the MAJORITY of countries in this planet. Tsk tsk tsk....

FACT Remains, your GAY DEMANDS of Gay Marriage does not MERIT the approval of legislators. The laws are there to protect the SANCTITY of MARRIAGE, and imposing same s3x marriage to this law is unconstitutional.
    Last edited by high_heels; 08-02-2013 at 08:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by illidan_great View Post
    uhhmmmmffff! pak na pak!

to all homophobes and haters, special mention to @brian joshua

Tsk tsk tsk.... For the record, the heterosexuals here didn't say they hate you, it simply means that we are puzzled to your already-puzzled emotions and reasoning. pak papakan nato ang mga vayot diri for successfully PROVING to our society what they are NOTORIOUSLY known for. yehey!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dustashed View Post
    Well we don't care what you think as long as it is Legal. you can have your shitty little views while we have our gay marriage down at the beach
    Assuming sad kadah! kay ngano? Naa na diay moy LEGAL gay marriage ron sa atoa? Asa mana nga beach beh? sige beh? Oh Im sure you don't care about our SHITTY VIEWS, you REALLY DONT CARE ABOUT IT that you have paraded and lambastered every single istoryan who are completely EXPRESSING their shitty views. (*we dont care my @ss!)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by <SMILE> View Post
    Sorry,
    but I think you came from the planet Mars.
    I'm quite sure you do have a different kind of English there.
    gotcha at the core and now you sputter this nonsense BS,
    better to ignore you, your no brainer compared to Ilidan.
    Ignore mode ON.

PS. Your grammar construction sucks,
    it's you who do have the problem, No need to sue somebody,
    for if referred towards how you hadle the issue, I could see you are not quite educated.
    and let me reiterate I do not have the right to obstruct whatsoever the aspirations of the third ***,
    but I do have the right to criticize and I do believe everybody does.
    Plus + 1 point to @<SMILE>

Quote Originally Posted by high_heels View Post
    Tsk tsk tsk.... For the record, the heterosexuals here didn't say they hate you, it simply means that we are puzzled to your already-puzzled emotions and reasoning. pak papakan nato ang mga vayot diri for successfully PROVING to our society what they are NOTORIOUSLY known for. yehey!!!

ay hala tula! >.<

hahahaha...i am suggesting to all haters and homophobic in this world, that may pass by and will see my funny gif! and judging by your comments and demeanor, you are showing homophobia and hate to gay people.

homophobic ra kaayo ka and you're a bully. I hope your son, brother, father, boyfriend, husband and all men connected to you will turn out to be gay! so you'll get a taste of your own bitterness.

affected ra kaayo ka ni peter griffin riding a dolphin da. gahd! guilty much?
    Last edited by illidan_great; 08-02-2013 at 09:29 PM.

11.    Advertisement

Page 19 of 32 FirstFirst ... 91617181920212229 ... LastLast