Page 5 of 32 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by amingb View Post
    Russia's Bad Weekend for Gay Rights - Abby Ohlheiser - The Atlantic Wire

"Attempts by same-*** couples to marry both in Moscow and elsewhere in Russia are doomed to fail. We live in a civil society, we are guided by the federal law, [and] by the Constitution that clearly says: marriage in Russia is between a man and a woman. Such a marriage [same-***] cannot be contracted in Russia."

Mao ni sakto jud sa tinood lang ... kanang bayot Lalaki mana ... ngano ug d mag minyo ang lalaki ug lalaki .. ataya ana oi ... ug ingon ani sab ang balaod nato ang mga Bayot dir sa Pinas ma ahat jud ug pagkalalaki .. ayo prisohon ug mag binayot ....

Masakiton sa Utok lang siguro ning mga Gay ...
    WOW! unsa man ang dapat para nimu...congrats kay straight mo tanan sa inyong clan? clap clap clap!!! luoya pud nimu nganong nigamay man imung utok na sa ubang thread bibo man imong mind. well, pag may time din, research-research pud.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SioDenz View Post
    Conservative does not mean living inside the Cave. Unsa nga dictionary nang imung gibasa bro?
    kinahanglan pa ba ug dictionary bro? stick to the topic ayawg binayot.

Quote Originally Posted by trollolol View Post
    What purpose does your kin and like having their behinds rammed serve?

Does it benefit mankind? Is it normal? Can Fagg0ts not cut hair (one of the few benefits for having them around) as good as they do without having their daily dose of c0ck?

None, no, no, and no.
    Aside from your s3xu@lly hyper active mind, please be informed of the following:

Pride and Excellence in Fashion:
    Category:LGBT fashion designers - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Pride and Excellence in Sports:
    List of lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender sportspeople - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Pride and Excellence in Leadership:
    List of the first LGBT holders of political offices - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Pride and Excellence in Business:
    Kirk Snyder: Why Gay Men Are Outperforming the Good-Old-Boys in Business

Your idea of homos3xu@lity is very provincial and if I only know how to cut hair, I'd grab a flashlight and check if you have something in between those ears. I cannot blame you on your thoughts about gay people. This is a free world. Its your opinion. You might even be wearing something that is created by gay people or listening to a song composed by a gay person or watching Eat Bulaga (Alan K) / Showtime (Vice G) or perhaps your clan is dominated with cabinet members. hahahaha! Let them come out of the closet bro.

FYI - its the thing of the past that gay people go for c0cks, now men go for our c0cks and few of them get rammed BILOG ang mundo bro.

Quote Originally Posted by fyodor sven View Post
    Ayaw sad Binogo kay mahalata ka

Conservative nya papoy on ug Langob? wow...

how can we stick to the topic if your basic understanding of the word 'Conservative' means living inside a cave?
    Last edited by SioDenz; 07-02-2013 at 02:00 PM.

Pero, ngano man nga according sa lista sa DOH... 80-90% nga HIV infected persons are men, majority are gays? 10% are women.

I think there is something wrong with the gay population...

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Bernard View Post
    Pero, ngano man nga according sa lista sa DOH... 80-90% nga HIV infected persons are men, majority are gays? 10% are women.

Mao na ang gitawag na dili tanang laki walay sakit ug dili tanang naay sakit laki. Biga naman na brod. Kung naay negative ang gays naa pud negative ang mga straight...kanang suyaon bah.

- - - Updated - - -

Ayaw sad Binogo kay mahalata ka

Conservative nya papoy on ug Langob? wow...

how can we stick to the topic if your basic understanding of the word 'Conservative' means living inside a cave?
    aydah...ambot nimu diha. basta wala na ikatubag...bogo na dayon ang itawag hahahaha! oo bro bogo ko. tanan ako na. ikaw ang perpekto. clap clap clap!

aydah...ambot nimu diha. basta wala na ikatubag...bogo na dayon ang itawag hahahaha! oo bro bogo ko. tanan ako na. ikaw ang perpekto. clap clap clap!
    You started the name calling i just let you taste your own medicine.

Why di man ka maka defend ana imung understanding sa word conservative?

Makig lantugi kunuhay kag IDEALS and Belief nya wa diay ka kasabot sa simple kaayu nga stand sa uban poster ngari? nya pangutan on ka, mudayun ug Lihay? maayu lan tag pagarpar ani run...

got this from the web.. thought it's funny... lol!

__________________________________________________ _________________________

Two young men went to the city hall of San Francisco, USA.

"Good morning. We want to apply for a marriage license." "Names?" "Tim and Jim Jones."

"Jones? Are you related? I see a resemblance."

"Yes, we're brothers."

"Brothers? You can't get married."

"Why not? Aren't you giving marriage licenses to same gender couples?"

"Yes, thousands. But we haven't had any siblings. That's incest!"

"Incest? No, we are not gay."

"Not gay? Then why do you want to get married?"

"For the financial benefits, of course. And we do love each other. Besides, we don't have any other prospects."

"But we're issuing marriage licenses to gay and lesbian couples who've been denied equal protection under the law. If you're not gay, you can get married to a woman."

"Wait a minute. A gay man has the same right to marry a woman as I have. But just because I'm straight doesn't mean I want to marry a woman. I want to marry Jim."

"And I want to marry Tim. Are you going to discriminate against us just because we are not gay?"

"All right, all right. I'll give you your license. Next."

"Hi. We are here to get married."

"Names?"

"John Smith, Jane James, Robert Green, and June Johnson."

"Who wants to marry whom?"

"We all want marry each other."

"But there are four of you!"

"That's right. You see, we're all bisexual. I love Jane and Robert, Jane loves me and June, June loves Robert and Jane, and Robert loves June and me. All of us getting married together is the only way that we can express our sexual preferences in a marital relationship."

"But we've only been granting licenses to gay and lesbian couples."

"So you're discriminating against bisexuals!"

"No, it's just that, well, the traditional idea of marriage is that it's just for couples."

"Since when are you standing on tradition?"

"All right, all right. Next."

"Hello, I'd like a marriage license." "In what names?"

"David Deets."

"And the other man?"

"That's all. I want to marry myself."

"Marry yourself? What do you mean?"

"Well, my psychiatrist says I have a dual personality, so I want to marry the two together. Maybe I can file a joint income-tax return."

"That does it! I quit! You people are making a mockery of marriage!"

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Bernard View Post

nanubrahan sa biga man sab gud na sila .... as a straight person i cannot agree with perversion as a normal act.

WOW! unsa man ang dapat para nimu...congrats kay straight mo tanan sa inyong clan? clap clap clap!!! luoya pud nimu nganong nigamay man imung utok na sa ubang thread bibo man imong mind. well, pag may time din, research-research pud.

- - - Updated - - -

kabantay ko nimo sir/mam defenders lagi kas mga Gay ? naka experience naka sir/mam ug gay nga tarong .. kanang Gay nga dili pervert, because i have one friend like him .. Hes Totally Gay but respected sa Organization .. nindot nang mga kaila nimo nga gay sir/mam pailaila ani niya kay this Guy can Help. Ingon ana nga Gay ang accepted sa Society dili kanang Gay nga Bayot Buang bisan unsa nalang mahunahunaan ... magpa totoy, paputol ang tintin, SSM etc ... this is bullshit angay ani nila bitayon man gani.

You started the name calling i just let you taste your own medicine.

Why di man ka maka defend ana imung understanding sa word conservative?

Makig lantugi kunuhay kag IDEALS and Belief nya wa diay ka kasabot sa simple kaayu nga stand sa uban poster ngari? nya pangutan on ka, mudayun ug Lihay? maayu lan tag pagarpar ani run...
    blah blah blah. perfect!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by amingb View Post
    kabantay ko nimo sir/mam defenders lagi kas mga Gay ? naka experience naka sir/mam ug gay nga tarong .. kanang Gay nga dili pervert, because i have one friend like him .. Hes Totally Gay but respected sa Organization .. nindot nang mga kaila nimo nga gay sir/mam pailaila ani niya kay this Guy can Help. Ingon ana nga Gay ang accepted sa Society dili kanang Gay nga Bayot Buang bisan unsa nalang mahunahunaan ... magpa totoy, paputol ang tintin, SSM etc ... this is bullshit angay ani nila bitayon man gani.
    naa pud usa diri pasagad ra pud ug blah blah blah. oo bayot buang ko. pervert. tanan sa negative naa. ikaw perfect. solved boss?

11.    Advertisement

Page 5 of 32 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast