Page 13 of 32 FirstFirst ... 31011121314151623 ... LastLast

How broad is your term about discrimination,
    they have their own life, I have mine, and you have yours.

Quote Originally Posted by <SMILE> View Post
    How broad is your term about discrimination,
    they have their own life, I have mine, and you have yours.

Exactly, how will 2 people of the same *** getting married affect you personally? It's their life, and their decision. Government nor religion should not have a say on what 2 consenting adults do behind closed doors. Much less if they decide to celebrate their love among friends and family in the event of marriage.

Quote Originally Posted by Dustashed View Post
    Exactly, how will 2 people of the same *** getting married affect you personally? It's their life, and their decision. Government nor religion should not have a say on what 2 consenting adults do behind closed doors. Much less if they decide to celebrate their love among friends and family in the event of marriage.
    Personally?
    how come? did I wrote it? please refrain in what you are taking now
    it's not good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by SioDenz View Post
    I am asking your personal reason to establish your premise... why are you avoiding it? its a very simple question since you already to us that your a lesbian.

Not agreeing to Minorities does not mean the majority are thinking they are less Human. Its Not about that, its about belief and Reasons, it will start with Personal Reasons and belief Why we support or Not Support - which you have a hard time answering.
    Haha, I was not avoiding it sir. My personal reason just seems to coincide with what I referenced there... But if you need me to further elaborate on that, then it is simply because I find no criminal intent that goes with wanting to be married to someone I love. We do not have anything against society. Just because your beliefs do not agree with ours doesn't mean we should be deprived of our civil rights. We are not forcing the government to give us what we want, but we will continue to seek for a paradigm shift wherein everyone is treated equally, whether or not we see that change by the end of our lives.

Quote Originally Posted by Dustashed View Post

I concur.

if ur an opposite of your gender then expects descrimination.... (sorry truth hurts)

Lisod man gud na badlungon ang mga tao kung unsay pag tan aw nila nimo miskin pa pwede nimo sila ikiha or miskin pa naay balaod.... Para nila lahi lang jud from the general public.

Legalization of bestiality, same *** marriage, same bloodline marriage pwede rana mahimong balaod....

the question is wud it change their mind and accept who you are............ i doubt......

Quote Originally Posted by franzrebs View Post
    Haha, I was not avoiding it sir. My personal reason just seems to coincide with what I referenced there... But if you need me to further elaborate on that, then it is simply because I find no criminal intent that goes with wanting to be married to someone I love. We do not have anything against society. Just because your beliefs do not agree with ours doesn't mean we should be deprived of our civil rights. We are not forcing the government to give us what we want, but we will continue to seek for a paradigm shift wherein everyone is treated equally, whether or not we see that change by the end of our lives.
    Define Criminal Intent, whats your basis to say an Act have Criminal intent or Not?

If someone want to marry His/Her Sister or Brother because they loved them and wants the Law to be changed? - Does it have any Criminal intent to you?
    If someone wants to Marry a 10 or 12 Year olds because they loved them and want to change the Law? - Does it have any Criminal intent to you?
    If someone wants to Marry their Dogs because they Loved them and wants to change the Law? - Does it have any Criminal intent to you?

If you want to Change the LAW because of LOVE, whats the difference between your Reasons / Rights and the example above?

You are already Treated EQUALLY on the Basis of your Original Physical Sexuality, in other words you are already Treated Equally as a Human Being. Now you want to Change the LAW because of Your Feelings, But in doing so you will Also violate the Feelings of the Majority. So basically you dont Want Equality but rather you want to Impose Your Feelings to other People and force them to Change and sacrifice their feelings and accept you.

Quote Originally Posted by SioDenz View Post
    Define Criminal Intent, whats your basis to say an Act have Criminal intent or Not?

If someone want to marry His/Her Sister or Brother because they loved them and wants the Law to be changed? - Does it have any Criminal intent to you?
    If someone wants to Marry a 10 or 12 Year olds because they loved them and want to change the Law? - Does it have any Criminal intent to you?
    If someone wants to Marry their Dogs because they Loved them and wants to change the Law? - Does it have any Criminal intent to you?

If you want to Change the LAW because of LOVE, whats the difference between your Reasons / Rights and the example above?

You are already Treated EQUALLY on the Basis of your Original Physical Sexuality, in other words you are already Treated Equally as a Human Being. Now you want to Change the LAW because of Your Feelings, But in doing so you will Also violate the Feelings of the Majority. So basically you dont Want Equality but rather you want to Impose Your Feelings to other People and force them to Change and sacrifice their feelings and accept you.
    Hahaha, omg, did I say that the Act has any criminal intent? No, I did not. Please reread my post because I do not want to have to explain all over again.

I would like to invite you to read about the ongoing LGBT issue in the West -- from that, I hope you'll understand better how the law works and how "feelings" fare with it.

I won't be delving further in this thread as I have more pressing concerns other than arguing with people who are strictly confined within their dogma. Have a great day.

Quote Originally Posted by franzrebs View Post
    Hahaha, omg, did I say that the Act has any criminal intent? No, I did not. Please reread my post because I do not want to have to explain all over again.

I would like to invite you to read about the ongoing LGBT issue in the West -- from that, I hope you'll understand better how the law works and how "feelings" fare with it.

I won't be delving further in this thread as I have more pressing concerns other than arguing with people who are strictly confined within their dogma. Have a great day.
    You said: "then it is simply because I find no criminal intent that goes with wanting to be married to someone I love."

I ask your personal reason then thats what you answered.
    So my question is what do you mean by Criminal intent? whats your basis when you say Criminal intent?

Why should we Discuss on the Ongoing LGBT issues elsewhere where in Fact you cannot even explain your personal reason? You want people to understand you and accept you YET you cant even deliver a simple explanation on what your Personal Belief and Basis? Meaning nagsalig raka sa uban ug di ka kahibalo mu defend sa imung Belief? and you want respect?

Acceptance starts with UNDERSTANDING, how can other accept you if you cant explain why your asking for it? You cannot Just go to other People and FORCE them to ACCEPT your Belief without explaining Something or defending your ground.

This is your chance to EXPLAIN your Belief, Your reasons, Your Stand in order to Gain Respect and Acceptance. And Now you Just want to walk away because you dont have anything to Prove or explain. And you want Respect and Acceptance?
    Last edited by SioDenz; 07-12-2013 at 01:07 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by goryo13 View Post
    next is to legalize marriages between father and daughter... legalize s3x between man and dog... legalize marriages between man and animal.

yes, that's how twisted the world has become.
    has become? these things you mention...these aren't new phenomena. Throughout human history, these "things" have been present. Ah, to travel back in time and be a fly on the wall, I bet there'd be numerous acts of "debauchery" we'd see throughout the world's greatest empires and civilizations.

I say, love who you love. Be who you are.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorothea View Post

I say, love who you love. Be who you are.
    pero dili jd pwede mag minyo ang laki to laki bahalag mag unsa sila dha sud sa ilang mga kwarto.

11.    Advertisement

Page 13 of 32 FirstFirst ... 31011121314151623 ... LastLast