Page 4 of 32 FirstFirst ... 23456714 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SioDenz View Post
    The so called Legal arena is the one that will be challenged and eventually change in the future because we allowed some people to change it today. I hope we can still use this reasoning when the time comes that Our own Belief will be challenge and Changed.
    change into what? theocracy? if it does i wont hesitate to bomb the church if it will...

Quote Originally Posted by noy.juan View Post
    change into what? theocracy? if it does i wont hesitate to bomb the church if it will...
    Change to anything.. If we start allowing people to challenge and change any Law or any Ideals today, then there's no question that another group of people will also try to challenge another sets of rules in the future because of their own interest. That's why I hope that in the future, the wave of changes that we allow today will Not stomp our personal belief because by then we cant say NO.

Id rather live under a law that is based from the absolute morality set by God than law set by men who define Laws as good just because they personally think its good for them or can satisfy their wants and desires.
    Last edited by SioDenz; 07-01-2013 at 02:36 PM.

I hope we continue to remain a strongly conservative country. There is nothing wrong with treating hom0s like animals because that's exactly what they are.

Quote Originally Posted by silahis View Post
    ha?
    okayyy...

gadako lang nang lawas sa avatar nimo, pero base sa imong post... murag gamay ang kuan.... nvm.
    ingana man gyud na daw, dapat proportional tanan

kinsay naglike sa imong post, imong clone?
    ikaw na lage, ikaw na ang bida bai! sir pinamay. luls!
    OT: Ding Ding Ding.... Looks like we have a winner!

A free ticket trip to Russia. LIfetime supply of hair products and a new pair of scissors.
    Good luck sa imu infarction dai, cguro kabalo ka way labot HATE comments dri, everything here is opinion. Padayun sa imu comments nga binay-ot.

OnT: This is one reason why LGBT rights activists needs a punch in the face. They over-react quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by trollolol View Post
    I hope we continue to remain a strongly conservative country. There is nothing wrong with treating hom0s like animals because that's exactly what they are.
    we are all animals to begin with. re-think and try to use a better metaphor. if you want to remain conservative, pagsolo lang. unya ga internet lagi ka? didto puyo sa cave para conservative na taan. barbaric kaayo imong thinking brod. unsa diay klase na bayot imong mga paryente?

Quote Originally Posted by fyodor sven View Post
    we are all animals to begin with. re-think and try to use a better metaphor. if you want to remain conservative, pagsolo lang. unya ga internet lagi ka? didto puyo sa cave para conservative na taan. barbaric kaayo imong thinking brod. unsa diay klase na bayot imong mga paryente?
    What purpose does your kin and like having their behinds rammed serve?

Does it benefit mankind? Is it normal? Can Fagg0ts not cut hair (one of the few benefits for having them around) as good as they do without having their daily dose of c0ck?

None, no, no, and no.

Quote Originally Posted by fyodor sven View Post
    Conservative does not mean living inside the Cave. Unsa nga dictionary nang imung gibasa bro?

There are some things i wanna be conservative of, and some things i think i can be liberal about. If a guy admits he's gay, i can live with that. but if he starts using females clothes and deceives people of thinking he's a she, that i don't approve.

They disposed and almost exhausted their supposed rights as a human beings,
    they did not twist traditions whatsoever but merely added into it the attributes of their
    own existence.
    Well, that is their life and if prospering it would not harm nor bother others
    then it's quite okay for me.

Quote Originally Posted by voldemort View Post
    All Hail Mother Russia! hehe
    Totally opposite ang gihimo sa Russia, bawal ang LGBT.
    Russia's Bad Weekend for Gay Rights - Abby Ohlheiser - The Atlantic Wire

"Attempts by same-*** couples to marry both in Moscow and elsewhere in Russia are doomed to fail. We live in a civil society, we are guided by the federal law, [and] by the Constitution that clearly says: marriage in Russia is between a man and a woman. Such a marriage [same-***] cannot be contracted in Russia."

Mao ni sakto jud sa tinood lang ... kanang bayot Lalaki mana ... ngano ug d mag minyo ang lalaki ug lalaki .. ataya ana oi ... ug ingon ani sab ang balaod nato ang mga Bayot dir sa Pinas ma ahat jud ug pagkalalaki .. ayo prisohon ug mag binayot ....

Masakiton sa Utok lang siguro ning mga Gay ...
    Last edited by amingb; 07-02-2013 at 12:25 PM.

11.    Advertisement

Page 4 of 32 FirstFirst ... 23456714 ... LastLast