Page 16 of 32 FirstFirst ... 61314151617181926 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Dustashed View Post
    Separate but equal is not Equal. What you propose (i.e. Civil Unions) would have been acceptable back in the 1990's.. Its 2013, civil unions just don't cut it.
    Why would it not make the cut ?
    " A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. " - 2nd Amendment , Bill of Rights of the United States of America

kalooy sad sa ani nila di pwede makasal
    kalooy sad ani nila kutob ra suya
    kalooy pd ani nila nga gi daog2x ra

Quote Originally Posted by SPRINGFIELD_XD_40 View Post
    Why would it not make the cut ?
    Allow me to use simpler words..

The proposition of having Civil Unions in the Philippines would have been fine if the year was 1999.

The year right now is 2013, and Civil Unions are just NOT ENOUGH (read: just doesn't cut it Doesn't cut it Synonyms, Doesn't cut it Antonyms | Thesaurus.com) because "separate is seldom, if ever, equal..it[Civil Unions] is..inferior, and [a] discriminatory status for same-*** couples" a ruling by the Massachusetts Supreme Court (as cited by Jennifer Peter of the Boston Globe, 2004)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by <SMILE> View Post
    What are your wishes?, you want to silent everyone who wish to comment?, what is this now,? gay fascist or gay supremacist?, perhaps time will come you would use that dynamite belts to blow everyone who are commented not conforming of what you are and what you wish or perhaps you want gay communism, is that it.

Even head of states accept criticism, and what makes you immune about criticism, just because your complications that you need a tender loving care or something, just because you are gay, and no one could comment against you, wow, how arrogant and somewhat very ignorant on your part. You wish to undermine everyone just because you are gay, are you out of your mind. I could say better F**k off, get a life.
    As I said.. it would be better if you speak in cebuano because you obviously can't make a decent argument in English without making a fool out of yourself. Please for pity's sake--improve your "reading comprehension skills" as it is sorely mediocre.

Read and Re-Read what I wrote and bow your head in shame because you obviously didn't get it the first time.

Edit: and if you still can't get it.. well I am sorry to say that you are a hopeless case.
    Last edited by Dustashed; 08-01-2013 at 12:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bleedingboi View Post
    Nope, it's not about Apples and Oranges, it's not about being Pink or Black. It's about acceptibility of this proposal, public intolerance on homosexuality in RP, and how a nation "blanketed" by conservatism and Roman Catholicism for more than 300 years embrace this liberal view.
    Its no longer as conservative as you might think, the zeitgeist is shifting towards a more tolerant climate and the church (which is the bastion of all things moral and just *eyeroll*) no longer have a strangle hold on the people as evidenced by the lack of support it has garnered in its crusade against the RH-Bill.

You may think it is far fetched but a Google infographic data released a few years back revealed that the Philippines.. yes the Philippines.. Topped the world in searching for the term "same *** marriage" even more than the USA(See source). Now you may argue that not all who searched for "same *** marriage" are in favor of it but that does indicate that a huge portion of the population have shown interest on the topic and are searching for information.

Information, in my opinion, is on of the most crucial parts of changing minds and changing hearts. Once the straight-hetero population realize that gay marriage really does nothing to destroy the moral fiber of society nor will it affect them in anyway then maybe, just maybe, they will realize there is nothing to fear. Maybe I am a bit too optimistic, but it certainly is a good time to be.

Source:
    Infotek News: InterAksyon.com

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SioDenz View Post
    The Dumb here i think is You You did Not even have any counter argument or any Sane explanation of your belief. Calling people dumb without even answering the Post is Idiotic. So You think because we are in the 20th century we Just Follow everything what other people are doing JUST because we are in New age? We Formulate a Belief because its New that We cant even Explain or Justify our belief in a Logical Manner? is that what you call Genius? WOW

I think the one WHO DONT understand your belief is YOU - because your understanding of the concept of Homosexuality is as shallow as a 1 inch deep water Homosexuality is Not only about Men sucking dicks or women having se*x with other women, its a belief and a way of Life, It comprises Everything and it will affect other people and its belief.

Why wont you answer or present counter Logical argument rather than calling people names. It will help other people understand why you suck dicks
    I won't go down to your level of ignorance because you will just beat me up with years and years of experience. Another Istoryan, @franzrebs has already explained it to you in detail and with much eloquence if I may add. If you still can't get it then there is no point. You can't teach a monkey how to do calculus in the same way I can't teach you basic logic. Sorry honey

Quote Originally Posted by brian joshua View Post
    kalooy sad sa ani nila di pwede makasal
    kalooy sad ani nila kutob ra suya
    kalooy pd ani nila nga gi daog2x ra

Pity may represent little more than the impersonal concern which prompts the mailing of a check, but true sympathy is the personal concern which demands the giving of one's soul.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Edit:
    I would've thought you'd be a lot more sympathetic considering your idol (judging by your avatar) is Freddie Mercury, who was a known bisexual and died of AIDS complications
    Last edited by Dustashed; 08-01-2013 at 01:15 PM.

As I said.. it would be better if you speak in cebuano because you obviously can't make a decent argument in English without making a fool out of yourself. Please for pity's sake--improve your "reading comprehension skills" as it is sorely mediocre.

Read and Re-Read what I wrote and bow your head in shame because you obviously didn't get it the first time.

Edit: and if you still can't get it.. well I am sorry to say that you are a hopeless case.
    Sorry, but you are the problem, so dumb not to consider that I do made it simple for you to comprehend.
    What I suggest go to a psychiatrist and let the Doctor check that coconut of yours, perhaps somewhere,there's a crack in that. I could say this for I think you are not able to digest what I emphasize, it is simply about the right to express, is it unlawful?.

I won't go down to your level of ignorance because you will just beat me up with years and years of experience. Another Istoryan, @franzrebs has already explained it to you in detail and with much eloquence if I may add. If you still can't get it then there is no point. You can't teach a monkey how to do calculus in the same way I can't teach you basic logic. Sorry honey
    Are you sure that Your Using Logic?
    I cant see that in your Post anywhere... Calling names is Logic? WOW...

The fact that You want the Majority of the People to Abandon their Belief and their Laws, The Fact that You want to DEMAND additional RIGHTS on top of the EQUAL rights that we Already have as a Male and Female Just Because you want to Express your Biga este FEELINGS - And Worst, You DISGUISES it by invoking the Subject of EQUALITY -- is NOWHERE Near LOGICAL.

Question nlan:
    We all have EQUAL rights as a Human Being since we were Born, We all Have EQUAL Rights as a Male and Female. Now gays and Lesbian wants to DEMAND additional Rights On TOP of the Basic Rights Because of their Feelings, and They want other People to ACCEPT it even if it VIOLATES other peoples Belief. IS THAT EQUALITY TO YOU?

Ni sabay ra ta sa panahon

OT: we comment-comment in english but cannot getting the essence of paragraph or sentence. please not write in english, hard to understand the place you pointing your pointer. you know, coconuts need to be cracked to eat and drink the inside.

Rainbows!

Quote Originally Posted by illidan_great View Post
    OT: we comment-comment in english but cannot getting the essence of paragraph or sentence. please not write in english, hard to understand the place you pointing your pointer. you know, coconuts need to be cracked to eat and drink the inside.

Rainbows!
    Then go to school and learn, educate yourself.
    It's hard to appease a freakish mind, i do think we do have an emerging mutant brain here,
    such abstinence to keep what they believe is right and force everyone to accept it.
    Perhaps they are not human enough to think that they are wrong,
    We do have individual rights, I have my own and you have yours.
    In the first place did I say that you do not have the right to exist
    just because of as what they say oddities? Nope I did not.

11.    Advertisement

Page 16 of 32 FirstFirst ... 61314151617181926 ... LastLast