Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by EZRA View Post
    I'm going to ask for proof ... but as of now, I am giving the other person the benefit of the doubt - its his word against yours. Your infraction stays as of moment. If He's making false complaints.. then I'm banning him and I'll erase your infraction.
    so any news now for accusing me?

Sent you a private message ... by the way, refrain from being confrontational. It won't do you any good. Like I said, if you happen to be telling the truth, I will ban the person who accused you.

Why pamper life's complexities when the leather runs smooth on the passenger seat?

Sent you a private message ... by the way, refrain from being confrontational. It won't do you any good. Like I said, if you happen to be telling the truth, I will ban the person who accused you.
    your inbox is full....

im not sure if the messages is still available in my inbox, talking about the text message to be honest with you i deleted all the message in my inbox, the reason why i did that is because the internal memory of my phone is not too much to store a large numbers of datas and besides im not interested in networking so whats the point of saving a message? and whats the point of negotiating or communicating to the persons that i never met or to the person i did not know, if i were ask you based on you personal experience would you waste your time if your not interested and did not know personally the person who contacted you?
    why should I? its just a waste of time.
    but sorry to say, like what i have told you due to the small storage of my phone memory, whether i like it or not i have to delete all the messages in my inbox to receive new messages...
    please be fair ..

Trying to be fair here... it's your word against his. You're the one who reported the offense so I'm relying on you to provide proof. The person you accused showed me that he did hire someone. One thing that really concerns me is that if you are telling the truth, then he gets away of doing what he did (and I don't like what he did if that was the case) ... but if you were were lying about your complaint, then that's not right either.

Why pamper life's complexities when the leather runs smooth on the passenger seat?

Quote Originally Posted by deadspace View Post
    your inbox is full....

im not sure if the messages is still available in my inbox, talking about the text message to be honest with you i deleted all the message in my inbox, the reason why i did that is because the internal memory of my phone is not too much to store a large numbers of datas and besides im not interested in networking so whats the point of saving a message? and whats the point of negotiating or communicating to the persons that i never met or to the person i did not know, if i were ask you based on you personal experience would you waste your time if your not interested and did not know personally the person who contacted you?
    why should I? its just a waste of time.
    but sorry to say, like what i have told you due to the small storage of my phone memory, whether i like it or not i have to delete all the messages in my inbox to receive new messages...
    please be fair ..
    so your the one complaining about me? i didnt even private message you nor ask for your numbers? stop lying and accusing me for what i havent done any to you.,and yeah old style na imuhang gihimo.,pa delete2x daun nya duha diay? private message ug sa inbox?

Trying to be fair here... it's your word against his. You're the one who reported the offense so I'm relying on you to provide proof. The person you accused showed me that he did hire someone. One thing that really concerns me is that if you are telling the truth, then he gets away of doing what he did (and I don't like what he did if that was the case) ... but if you were were lying about your complaint, then that's not right either.
    one thing im just really sure of is im telling the truth and i did post a proof.,so it just means that this thread is not for those stupid marketing deadspace mentioned about.,and u can ask tritzyroll if i ask for his number or even if i texted him to do that stuff they accused me.

Quote Originally Posted by roiancuares View Post
    so your the one complaining about me? i didnt even private message you nor ask for your numbers? stop lying and accusing me for what i havent done any to you.,and yeah old style na imuhang gihimo.,pa delete2x daun nya duha diay? private message ug sa inbox?

one thing im just really sure of is im telling the truth and i did post a proof.,so it just means that this thread is not for those stupid marketing deadspace mentioned about.,and u can ask tritzyroll if i ask for his number or even if i texted him to do that stuff they accused me.
    so your denying now whos lying now? and what do you mean pa delete delete unya duha diay? i already expected your respond, i do believe that you have recruited a lot of istoryans here but sorry to tell you im also allergic in networking type of business, i do believe that you have read the rules and regulations before you joined in istorya i think its cleared and claro for you that NETWORKING AND RECRUITING are not allowed here also REFERAL"s please be guided sa rules, i guess that do you think no one will report your thread ing ana man jud ang networking members do everything to recruit, imagine even bestfriends and relatives i blackmailed aron makajoin ug seminar seminar and business kunuhay or mass worst mag party or suroy suroy daaw....

This is going nowhere. Thread closed. I'm taking the infraction off.

8.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12