Default Are there any virtual assistants here in istorya.net? Feedback needed please.

Hello! I would like to ask feedback if anyone have tried being a virtual assistant.
    I saw some articles about it and curious lang. Kinsa mga virtual assistants dri.
    Any tips/advantages/disadvantages?
    Thanks!

ok kau bsta bongga imung employer...disadvantage ani kai ma routine ra kau imng work, ma boringan ka

Been a VA once. It was a nice experience. I'm a Call Center agent, and been with it for almost three years now. The VA experience had been a twist in my career, and so far, it was one remarkable experience. Better try it out, and see for yourself

Thanks sammedriano for the answer. At least now, I get answer that there are VAs here in istorya. I am thinking to become one. Any tips you can give me?

I am now a member sa Jomar Hilario Mastery group sa facebook. (http://fb.com/groups/jomarhilariomasterygroup). Have you heard about this?

So far, I can see that the group is quite nice because they offer free sharing to members who want to learn. And it is free.

They do have a seminar, but this year, it is in Manila, not in Cebu.
    Have you joined this seminar before?

@Ming1211 You are welcome. I haven't attended any seminars in the past. Actually, the VA work that I had was because I have a friend who owns a small call center. His center is focused on Real estates in the US. I owe him big time, so to pay him back, I helped him establish his center by working as his VA. My tip is give it a try and learn the process. Afterwards, once you get familiar with the whole thing, try to establish more rapport on your clients so he'd give you a raise. That's very important in every VA's job.

I haven't heard of that group just yet. hehe. . .not into VA stuffs anymore. Well, you may want to try Odesk as well. That will surely be very helpful in your career. Goodluck

Pwede bang magtanong bakit hindi ka na VA ngayon? if ok lang...

7.    Advertisement