Page 25 of 33 FirstFirst ... 1522232425262728 ... LastLast

@Nefarian Hoy Dong, daghan kaau kag pasikot2x da, wa pa jud ko nimo sultii unsa imo relihiyon.
    are you ashamed of your religion? pero based on your posts, you are a katololiko.. hehe
    bacn usa ka sa mga katoliko nga niambak, tungod kay na brainwash...

Banned User Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by juck401 View Post
    and , how would you find that "reasonable" ?

kamo ba , pina maayo kaayo mo... haha murag korek mga inatay.

OT:

I think this has been the issue of the past.. Rampant nmn ata ni sa mga pari..
    I am SAD with the loss of lives But VERY HAPPY these structures of brainwashing is gone for good.
    Last edited by Nefarian; 10-16-2013 at 05:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by scilab View Post
    @Nefarian Hoy Dong, daghan kaau kag pasikot2x da, wa pa jud ko nimo sultii unsa imo relihiyon.
    are you ashamed of your religion? pero based on your posts, you are a katololiko.. hehe
    bacn usa ka sa mga katoliko nga niambak, tungod kay na brainwash...
    I was once a Catholic YES but NOT of my choosing but my parents. I was very active sad sa mga rosaries and churches but saon taman brad nga maski unsaon nako pag pray ginamit aning mga rituals sa Catholic EMPTY man gihapon ako na feel. I began to question then mao ni resulta. I was afraid that time that I will be shunned by my family and majority pero karon wala naman suphon pa tamo. Ug sa modern day analogy pa SUNOD RAMO SA USO/TREND. Kay abi lagi binuhatan sa kadaghanan mao nay sakto.

I have no religious affiliations or any. I don't know what you will call "a one-on-one session with God". Praying directly to HIM and not from someones's mouth. Even a 2 year old kid can do what I do. Why can't you?

Walay binuhatan ang katoliko na dili mo involve ug kwarta from baptism, wedding, burial, etc.

Akong uncle pari ug para masayod mo ang kanang mga ihatag ninyo na donasyon uban ana napunta sa akong bulsa sa katong bata pako. Ug usa sad, kibaw mo mag ilog na ang mga pari asa sila ma assign na barangay kay the BIGGER the barangay the BIGGER the collection. Mismo na nag gikan sa akong uncle so ug nabuhat na sa akong uncle unsa kaha ng uban? Obvious na gani kaayo ng rape, child molestation, uban pa pero NEVER mo ni question ngano na kay abi lagi Katoliko maong tolerant ramo.

Ug ni admit mo makasasala inyong mga pari ngano padayon mo mo AGI nila? Ngano dili ninyo diretsohon ang Ginoo? Pasabot gi undermine ninyo siya?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by chrisvil View Post
    You don't know what you're talking about! Ignorance is distinguish to stupidity.

Catholic church is a universal church. We, as Catholics pays taxes to our government. Even you pay, taxes to your gov't. There's no such thing a religious tax in the Catholic church you mor**.

From Wikipedia:

The theology of the Catholic priesthood is rooted in the priesthood of Christ and to some degree shares elements of the ancient Hebraic priesthood as well. A priest is one who presides over a sacrifice and offers that sacrifice and prayers to God on behalf of believers. The ancient Jewish priesthood which functioned at the temple in Jerusalem offered animal sacrifices at various times throughout the year for a variety of reasons.

In Christian theology, Jesus is the Lamb provided by God himself as a sacrifice for the sins of the world. Before his death on the cross, Jesus celebrated the Passover with his disciples (the Last Supper) and offered blessings over the bread and wine respectively, saying: "Take and eat. This is my body” and "Drink from this all of you, for this is my blood, the blood of the covenant, poured out for the forgiveness of sins." (Matthew 26:26b-28 Jerusalem Bible). The next day Christ's body and blood were visibly sacrificed on the cross.

Catholics believe that it is this same body, sacrificed on the cross and risen on the third day and united with Christ's divinity, soul and blood which is made present in the offering of each Eucharistic sacrifice which is called the Eucharist. However, Catholicism does not believe that transsubstantiation and the doctrine of the real presence of Christ in the Eucharist involves a material change in the 'accidental' features: i.e. scientific analysis of the Eucharistic elements would indicate the physical-material properties of wine and bread.

Thus Catholic priests, in presiding at the Eucharist, join each offering of the Eucharistic elements in union with the sacrifice of Christ. Through their celebration of the Holy Eucharist, they make present the one eternal sacrifice of Christ on the cross.
    Catholicism does not teach that Christ is sacrificed again and again, but that "The sacrifice of Christ and the sacrifice of the Eucharist are one single sacrifice.". Instead, the Catholic Church holds the Jewish concept of memorial in which "..the memorial is not merely a recollection of past events....these events become in a certain way present and real." and thus "...the sacrifice Christ offered once and for all on the cross remains ever present." Properly speaking, in Catholic theology, expressed by Saint Thomas Aquinas, "Only Christ is the true priest, the others being only his ministers." Thus, Catholic clergy share in the one, unique, Priesthood of Christ.
    Calling me by names lol? Is that what Catholicism teaches you? Let's be calm here . If I disagree with your beliefs then no need to shoot me. Anad nako ana brad daghan mo against nako lol.

Say what? Catholic pays taxes to the government? Where's the separation between the church and the state? LOL
    Last edited by Nefarian; 10-16-2013 at 05:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nefarian View Post
    Catholics who leave can no longer receive sacraments, except for a special blessing before death, the decree states.

They cannot work in the church or its institutions, such as schools and hospitals, or be active in church-sponsored associations such as charity groups or choirs.

They cannot be godparents for Catholic children and must get a bishop’s permission to marry a Catholic in a church ceremony. “If the person who left the Church shows no sign of repentance before death, a religious burial can be refused,” it added."

Ayan tingnan ninyo paano kayo pinagperahan ng mga "HOLY" catholic lol. Marunong rin pala sila mang blackmail haha.
    Why the FFFK Catholic Priest Need to give Catholic Sacraments to those people who already left the Catholic Faith?
    And Why the FFFK People who left the Catholic Faith Need to have access to Catholic Sacraments?

So you want San Carlos to hire Protestants to teach ReligiousEducation Subject?

Have You seen any Born Again Churches Run by People who were Not member of their Church?
    Or have you seen Jehovah Witnesses Church ask Non members to sell their Books?

I hope we DONT have the same religion because i'm gonna be sad Joke..

Quote Originally Posted by SioDenz View Post
    Why the FFFK Catholic Priest Need to give Catholic Sacraments to those people who already left the Catholic Faith?
    And Why the FFFK People who left the Catholic Faith Need to have access to Catholic Sacraments?

So you want San Carlos to hire Protestants to teach ReligiousEducation Subject?

Have You seen any Born Again Churches Run by People who were Not member of their Church?
    Or have you seen Jehovah Witnesses Church ask Non members to sell their Books?

I hope we DONT have the same religion because i'm gonna be sad Joke..
    Brad in Germany if you denounce your faith sa Catholic then kana nga issue mao ilang buhaton nimo. Ug imo na huna-hunaon, its a form of blackmail aron ang uban mag duha2x ug biya.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisvil View Post
    Priest are not considered to be HOLY as you say. But they are trying to be HOLY just like us. We are also trying to be HOLY just like you. We as human being cannot say that we can't commit SIN, Priest are human being, no one is exempted. Devil is like a roaring lion trying to devour us to commit sin.

so instead, I would suggest to pray for that Priest.

I don't think you arse are perfect in this world, even you!
    That's what the Catholic teaches you. Nope I don't want to be HOLY because only GOD is HOLY. I just want to live a normal life, helping people, being a good citizen to our country, being happy, pray to God, have a family, and die with the rest. Not so complicated to do.

- - - Updated - - -

Hoy Nefarian, mura kag si kinsa bogoa ka.. ngano imo mn jud ibutang nang Catholicism diha? tanan religous org tax free man, dili lang ang catholicism. Aw wa d.i labot ang satanism kay wa mana gi consider sa government as religious sector.
    Calling me names is what Catholicism teaches you haha. CLAP(20x).

"Bigyan ninyo ng jacket"
    Last edited by Nefarian; 10-16-2013 at 05:37 PM.

Para sa mga atheist ani nga thread ug katong dili katoliko nga kusug mamira sa katoliko.. Feeling ninyo bryat namo.. mura mog si kinsa da.. ambi ninyo inyo relihiyon perfect? if i know pangwarta ra sad na inyo dha. ako katoliko ko unya kahbw ko nga naay mga pari nga nagabuhat immoral.

@Nefarian, cge daw be, i post daw kung unsa mio relihiyon, aq niingon nmn jud ko nga katoliko ko, para sultian pd tika unsay secretong mga kabuang ana imo relihiyon..

pero katong atheist ug lain nga relihiyon nga wala namira sa among simbahan.. peace ra ta ha...
    WALA koy relihiyon brad kay usik2x lang na sa akong kwarta haha. Kana clear? Magboot diay ug mag one-on-one rako sa akong Ginoo or atong Ginoo?

Quote Originally Posted by Alramzz View Post
    @Nefarian brod ur a great "accuser" ayaw paliwat sa nag dala ana nga name,. bsag unsaon nmo pag bira sa mga kaparian as human living in these world pron jd na sila sa sala,. one of the known saint "St. Augustine" is one arrogant man full of pride & lust,. but in the end sa iyang constant seeking of the truth iya ra jd nakaplagan, in short he was change broder,. mao ng as long na buhi ka,. u have the chance to change and our heart is restless until we rest unto him(Jesus)-by st. augustine.
    balik ta sa kaparian broder, they are servant of God in the purpose of the mass the Eucharist consecrating the Bread and wine becoming Flesh and Blood and as Catholic we Have to believe that (FAITH), as Jesus told us, unless we eat his flesh and drink his Blood we have no life. and regarding the priest as human he also be judge one on one in Jesus eyes in the end without the help of your accusation.
    Sainthood is again another practice from the Catholic. Same as Excommunication. Anything involve in them I don't trust.

Having faith to God isn't complicated sa tinood lang. Ngano ipa agi pa nato ug religion or musulod ug grupo wala ko kasabot. Dili ka kuntento ikaw ra usa imong istoryahon ang Ginoo?

From the heart ta mag pray oi DILI nato ipaagi sa baba sa usa ka tawo. Ug imoha ng i joke mas malangit tong ga pray para nimo.

@Nefarian
    daan pa lage ko brad.. katololiko jud ka sauna.. haha.. mao na nay resulta sa gi brainwash..
    just becuase niambak ka pagka katoliko, ikaw na ang sakto.. kung wala jud tuod kay religious affiliation.. i think nindot kaau na.
    pero kung atong time nga imo g question ang Catholic faith, you are connected to any religious org other than catholic, na brainwash jud ka bay.

Quote Originally Posted by Nefarian View Post
    WALA koy relihiyon brad kay usik2x lang na sa akong kwarta haha. Kana clear? Magboot diay ug mag one-on-one rako sa akong Ginoo or atong Ginoo?
    wala ko mg buot brad. kung mg one-on-one ka ni Lord.. mao bitaw nay buhaton s mga monghe. nindot na kay way gasto. pero ngano mg quote2x man ka gikan sa bible brad nga di nmn kaha ka katoliko? kanang bible gi buhat na sa katoliko.. pagbuhat ug imong bible brad... unya ang writer kay ikaw jud..

11.    Advertisement

Page 25 of 33 FirstFirst ... 1522232425262728 ... LastLast