Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Exclamation Can I afford to send my child to college? - A Tuition Fee Study

To fellow parents.. I dedicate this blog article to you... We all want to provide the best education to our kids, right? Well, I hope that this study will help you prepare for it.

A Tuition Fee Study that we at Honeycomb conducted among some of the schools in Cebu City... Check it out and share to your friends with kids so that they will not be shocked with the cost of education by the time they send their kids to elementary, high school and college.

A College Education Planner / Calculator is supplied at the end of the article to help you project YOUR child's tuition fee.

Can I afford to send my kids to college?

share nya nko sa FB para ma-aware pd sila...

you may want to check out our FB page as well.. we posted this there also..

www.facebook.com/honeycomb.finance

Thanks!

Wow! That's an eye opener

why o why? why is edu becoming more and more expensive every year?

"more quality" edu i hope so (has anything been changed/improved so far)

does it have something to do with "the name of the school"? ... mas mahal, mas social sounding, mas sikat?

salary increase > teachers? ask the teachers... kung pila ilang utang tungod sa kadako kunuhay sa ilang sweldo... tsk tsk tsk

mostly catholic schools > naa sa list > administered by religious congregations > tsk tsk tsk bizligios congregations u decide

their Mission statement ? their Vow of Poverty? or have they vowed to enrich themselves at the expense of the "others"? ( u decide) ako naglibog, naghunahuna ug naghinuklog!

businessmen/women cloaked in robe? their true intention? "tell the world of HIS love?" or reap what we have sown?

Faith, Hope and Love?
    How about helping the poor get poorer? illiterate , more illiterate?

the money or proceeds they get every school year? it's not our money anymore, it's theirs...

Thanks for sharing..Just like me when I was college, I was working student para lang maka skwela. Kung dili kaya pwede mag take og scholarship program or mag working student. Sa panahon karun mejo increase tanan. Ang sweldo nalang wala ni increase

ako gi-calculate if sa CDU nko paskwelahon nko akong anak, 3 y.o. pa xa krn..10%yearly increase, when he gets to college, 375k naman ang yearly...187k per sem... nya pila ra man ato sweldo oi... mao ning giingon, silay ry nadato.. mao na maau gyd magnegosyo ug school...hehe...

ma-ulaw gani ko ron nga akong bata eskwela ug barato2x nga private school nya ako private sauna nga median....
    karon, katong eskwelahan nako, 33k++ na ang tuition....

murag ang mga catholic school ron, pang-mayaman na...pang-OFW nga anak...

pero akong paninguhaon nga mapunta ug science high akong bata puhon...not in a catholic school...apart from the training, looks to me that these catholic schools are not even giving back to the community...

grabe mahala gasto ron paeskuyla jud .

sakyan dayun sa mga negosyante!!!!

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast