Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by KingCDR View Post
    Sorry to learn about it, nag JO nako and as far as I know day shift to ako account. Got hired the next day after my validation session. Concern lng ko coz after the call for tomorrow's job orientation, I got a txt then asking me to bring all my reqs as well as my JO documents/papers. Who did you ask about the status of your application?
    sent you a pm btw..

I applied last week monday 11 am.Had my initial interview and exam..Then they txted me on tuesday about my v and a test which was moved to thursday.Pag ka friday final na daun....ambot after ato kay miuli nman ang hr.The interview took 1 hour jud ....

hi, any info ani mga brad? Kumusta inyung applicati0n ani? Nice ni? Thanks much!

kumusta nmn ni? nag hiring na ang EXL? pila pd ang basic dri sa healthcare account?

medyo kuti ilang hiring process i had to wait for almost 2 months pero ok raman as day 1 (first day nako ganina) nya wave 3 sad... hehehe

well supposedly wave 1 just found out that my j.o was on hold because of competitor clause.....liki...so need to wait for another year but ok rapud im with a pioneering company man sad,,,and happy hehehe

Quote Originally Posted by surfer_savvy View Post
    Hi! I can refer you to EXL Cebu. You are correct. They are still hiring for Wave 2 to start on July 8. I can refer you if you want. Just pm me your complete name and contact no. so I can give it to them. Its a pioneering account so there's bigger chances of career growth in this company.
    Wanted to ask if your still connected with EXL. Do you happen to know their recruitment hotline that you can make follow-up regarding applications or other questions.

Thank you in advance

Quote Originally Posted by -JoE- View Post
    wow dapat jd naay degree if mangapply dre?
    bitaw? dili pwede college level?

im_jear unfortunately dili... mao na kasagaran kasangitan sa mga applicants... currently their hiring for wave 1 csr agents for travel account... i can refer you and and answer all your questions as best as I can... just pm me...

updates for the pioneering wave for a new account applicants just need to have finished 2nd year college will start october... wave 1 nice kaayo

Quote Originally Posted by ren_VI View Post
    im_jear unfortunately dili... mao na kasagaran kasangitan sa mga applicants... currently their hiring for wave 1 csr agents for travel account... i can refer you and and answer all your questions as best as I can... just pm me...
    ka sad ani oe, sad para naku. college level raman ko but since 2006 until now ga call center japon ko. ahehehe

11.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast