Page 120 of 122 FirstFirst ... 110117118119120121122 LastLast
Results 1,191 to 1,200 of 1216

Quote Originally Posted by dulasnom View Post
    dili ta maka-pataka ug tudlo kung kinsa ang naka-pahimus sa pag-pamaligya sa mga state-run companies kay wa tay ika-support nga documents. normally, ang halin kay padung sa gov't funds pero kung mangutana mo kung naa bay na-divert nga mga kwarta sa personal pockets, d sad ko kaingon nga wala. as i've said, wala koy data nga ika-support.

with regards sa mga projects, bintaha na karon kay naa nay mga projects sa vismin compared sa una.
    ug dili palang sad unta corrupt ang atong mga tongressman kay mas daghan pa jud unta.

yes, sakto ka, kasagaran sa mga dagkong projects kay loan jud na siya.
    pero dapat gi-tan-aw sad unta ang atong capability to pay.
    imagina lang nga kung pareha ni marcos ang tanan presidente nga mo-doble ang debt (utang)
    after their term, wa nay bili ang pilipinas karon.

sa una boss, d ka kaingon nga d ka mahadlok basta law-abiding ka kay way due process sa una.
    kung dudahan gani ka sa una, adto na ka makit-an sa kasagbotan. uso kau salvage sa una.
    Ma sauna or karun boss wala man gehapon tay due processs.. kanang due process nga getawag nimu pra ranas mga adunahan ... pero ikaw pobre ka ayaw nalang pag expect og due process.. so wala ray kalahiaan ang karun og sauna.. mas ne worst pa ang kahimtang karun..

Kung sa nipuli palang unta ne makoy getagaan nag solusyon kung ganahan lng jd unta.. Kung ge apply palang ne nila ang "Prevention is better than cure" aw naa pa untay chance karun ang pinas..

Marcos 2016!

My parents tells me that Philippines is much better during Marcos era compared today... and for me I really don't care kung mangorakot ang politico as long as naay makita nga maayong project... -- for my thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by 30121895 View Post
    Ma sauna or karun boss wala man gehapon tay due processs.. kanang due process nga getawag nimu pra ranas mga adunahan ... pero ikaw pobre ka ayaw nalang pag expect og due process.. so wala ray kalahiaan ang karun og sauna.. mas ne worst pa ang kahimtang karun..

Kung sa nipuli palang unta ne makoy getagaan nag solusyon kung ganahan lng jd unta.. Kung ge apply palang ne nila ang "Prevention is better than cure" aw naa pa untay chance karun ang pinas..
    d jud ka kaingon nga mas worst karon kay wa man ka kahibaw ug unsa sa una.
    i guess wala matarong ug discuss sa eskwelahan ang atong history mao nga wala
    ma-appreciate sa mga batan-on karon ang degree of freedom nga ila nasinati karon panahona.

sakto ka nga "Prevention is better than cure". pero masakiton na ang pinas pag-biya ni makoy.
    ang prevention kay buhaton na before sa problema. unsaon paman pag-prevent sa nka-sunod
    ni makoy kung nagka-problema na?

Quote Originally Posted by trednasyl View Post
    My parents tells me that Philippines is much better during Marcos era compared today... and for me I really don't care kung mangorakot ang politico as long as naay makita nga maayong project... -- for my thoughts
    kasabot ko ngano nka-sulti imong parents ana. kami sad, our family was better during the time of marcos kay public official (marcos side) akong lolo during the time of marcos. but i can't say that it was much better that time. better sa mga nka-pabor...

"History is written by the victors."

For me, abs cbn brainwashed our people and kicked Marcos out of the country. Globe+ inquirer + abs cbn are behind the ploy to displace erap. It's the power of multimedia. Nagulat ako at that time. Naa Mai free text Ang globe. Pang kalat pajud pulos erap jokes. Depicting the president as bobo. Slowly, gi brainwash ta Nila. using media as a weapon, and the people as followers. Just like the Spanish colonization of our country. They used catholic beliefs to conquer us that long. Wake up namo. Think...

I'm not siding with any candidate. But the people deserves to know the truth.

Kana c marcos sa pirmero nyang pgka president, tarong pa nah. Ngkadugay na sulsolan sa asawa na sosyalan kau. Aw mao to. Nituorok economy sa pinas ky cgeg pangurakot.

I would also suggest to the would-be readers of the link to read also the comments section.

- - - Updated - - -

Ako lang ni i post ang usa sa mga comments nga ako nabasahan :

__________________________________________________ ___________________________________

*Before we draw quick conclusions on Marcos' and how "effective" his presidency and is, how "great" a leader he is, and the "good" he did for the economy, we should take time to read more sources. If we were to talk only of the economics (because no other Philippine president has 30,000, that's 3 followed by 4 zeroes, human rights violations so on that note he is already the worst citizen of the country, if not president), we should dissect what he did to it. Here's a good source: https://www.facebook.com/notes/alvin-campomanes/marcosian-economics-myths-and-realities/10151425500823406

cliff notes:

1. Infrastructure and constructions of institutions does not always equate to good economy and good governance. i.e. there is a dramatic increase in government spending AND foreign debt, while not proportional to the output (actual government projects finished) and not enough economic growth to support it... THIS, caused our debt to balloon from $2 billion in 1972 to $25 billion in 1983.
    2. The Chain reaction - yes we were the leading rice manufacturer early on. However HYV rice, like the ones we used to use, were expensive to maintain... and as our economy begins to unravel. After the subsidies were gone, so were our rice production.
    3. When martial law was first implemented we had an initial growth spurt. But did not last ("one-man rule; the suppression of dissent; the absence of accountability in government; the failure of economic development programs; the massive corruption and cronyism") Our economy begins to break down by 1980 punctuated by Ninoy's assassination we are exposed to the world as politically and economically fragile.We lost foreign investor and creditor confidence. US cut our lines of credit. The deficits of the national government mounted from 1.2% to 4.3% of the GNP between 1978 and 1982. The inflation rate increased from less than 10% in 1983 to an average of 50% in 1984.
    4. The poorest 60% of the Filipinos received 22.5% of the county's income while the wealth concentrated on the top families. With top 10% receiving 42%
    5. 3 our of 4 children suffered from MALNUTRITION.

And so on, and so forth. This is the macro economic level. If you want the micro economic level. Feel free to check the company histories of the private corporations that were seized by the Marcoses that contributed to the loss of foreign investor confidence.

Its okay to hero worship, but please read and research before deciding on a role model and a person to defend.

11.    Advertisement