Page 20 of 427 FirstFirst ... 101718192021222330 ... LastLast

Default Re: Merged: Hongkong packages/hotels/fares

Quote Originally Posted by Sanosuke
    I've been to honkong already last week!!!

We stayed at Chungking Mansion, Tsim Sha Tsui... Just two blocks from the Hongkong Space Museum... It only cost 120 HK dollars per room per day! In a room, two people can sleep already.
    Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiArcher
    ^^can u please give me the exact adress n tel number ?
    Bro, pasensya na pero wala koy number... pero ang address, sayon ra kaayo ni tultolon..

Chungking mansion, Tsim Sha Tsui and place, Nathan Road near Salisbury road.... dili ka masaag ani, kay duol ra jud ni sa Hongkong Space Museum / Arts and Films museum, which is located at the seaside facing Hongkong Island...

Sa chungking mansion, daghan kaau didto nga pension house style... if gusto nimo mag save ka ug money, this is a good place for us filipinos...

Pero if naa jud ka money, daghan man pod hotel near lang sa chungking... Peninsula Hotel, Sheraton, Intercontinental, and YMCA.

Basta it was a nice experience for me... so sad lang coz we really miss my nephew, coz he's now in Florida with his mom and dad..

^^thanks sa info bro..maybe di na lang gytud ko mag agency for the hotels....how about the taxi going to airport? sayon ra pud?

Taxi... I suggest from airport to the city... (Tsim Sha Tsui), better ride the bus, it just cost around 30 to 40 HK dollars per person. Taxi is expensive. Kung mag train ka from airport to city, expensive, cost 90HK dollars.

Okay pod mag subway MRT mass railway transit... pero i think walay subway direct airport to the city (correct me if im wrong .. ) Pag subway lang if gusto nimo mo travel within the city, or if naana ka sa city adto baka disneyland.. i think.. pero naa man pod buses going to disneyland.

Bsta bro, ok ang chungking mansion e stay... although gamay ang room ( i think one room nila kay 1/2 size sa room sa Queensland or Prince Court ), pero safety man, then clean. With TV and aircon na... pero at 18 - 22 degrees ambient temperature, walay gamit ang aircon...

thnaks again bro, maybe d nako pa buk gyud sa agency....i'l take the adventure this time, tourist frenly man hinuon ang hong kong....ang concern lang gyud ani ang airport transfers man ug na-a ba kaha available nga room inig adto namu....

i think naa man siguro... basta dili timing ug holidays... when we stayed there, ending man to sa chinese new year. medyo full ang ubang rooms, pero naka timing mi naa.

Good luck bro! Mbe next travel namo, sa singapore na pod, para pang tatak sa passport before going to the US...

Senior Member Platinum Member ckice168's Avatar

hong kong is very tourist friendly. however, i would recommend getting a hotel before you go there. kung daghan naka tatak sa imu passport it shouldnt be a problem but if not, the immigration officer might give you a hard time. airport transfers is convenient. cheaper by bus. faster by airport express to city. take the train and save time. time is money when you travel.

Default Re: hong kong tour

hi fellow istoryans,
    we jst got the HK promo pkg sa Cebu Pacific for June but not sure kng ok ba na ang Ramada Hotel Kowloon. Knsa nka suway na did2? any comments would help. tnx.

hala maypa sila lorz kay hongkong naman tirada ako gilutongan island lang gihapon hehehhe..sige lang i have friends sa mga travel agencies ask lang ko unya nila whn makabarato bisan naa ko plete karon ang pocket money nasad wala hehehe

naka avail pud mi sa promo sa Cebu Pacific mo adto mi inig Sept. im so excited already

hi pips,

some tips:

if you're into shopping i suggest you try nathan road and jordan. you'll find better finds there than in mongkok. mongkok is just the counterpart of our colon area, but mas mahal lang. aslo try shopping at victoria's peak.
    if you're shopping for electronics go to their shopping malls and not in stalls, otherwise you risk being dupped.
    if you intend to go to hong kong for disneyland, i suggest that you don't take the package tour coz i-suroy ra mo ug mga shops prior to your disneyland trip. abot mo didto around noon na; you'll get to spend only half day lang sa disneyland.
    best mode of transportation is the mtr. plan your stops so that you won't waste money. if you are in for a longer trip, try purchasing octopus (an electronic card that can be used in lieu of money). this can be used for purchases in malls, mtr stations, convenience store.

11.    Advertisement