Page 5 of 427 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Default Re: HONG KONG

Quote Originally Posted by arnoldsa
    Hongkong's not cheap, even Shenzhen too... In fact HK is one of the most expensive cities in the world... It's better to spend your shopping money at Ayala nalang...

Even Bangkok too is not cheap... basta mas barato pa jud dinhi sa ato...

If you go there, spend your money to TOUR and not to shop............
    yup if u're going to shop at malls mahal jud ky dili man mahangyo labinag dili ka kamao mo putonghua/mandarin agoy ondo/inday kaubo...hehehehe ilaron mos mga pisot

gus2 mog cheap sa hk ad2 jud sa mongkok street market daghan beste ug dm's bara2 when it comes to computr hardware ad2 sab sa mongkok comptr cntr, kung moremit adto sa world wide central ky barato ug dali moabot ky anha man ko magremit kada salary, about disneyland I'm not interested about kid stuff mora kog EHAS ana monaog lang ug hk para motanaw ug disneylang osik2x lang sa wawarts ug ganahan mo? it'a all up 2 u.... hala waldas kwarta!

About shenzhen boot huna hunaon manghod nasa hk gamay ang shenzhen mao ng uban stuff is mahal labinag d ka kamao mo mandarin agoy kaubo ilaron nasab mo sa mga pisot, sometimes anha manko mopalit ug 501 levis ky barato ky ako mang hangyoon gatoo clag d ko kamao mo kinintsik?! mga saba paman gani kog intsik!
    hehehehe mangita jud mog barato sa mainland sus kadaghan ayaw lang ibutang sa shenzhen ky manghud lagi na sa hk.... adto mo sa mga town or uban city like DONGGUAN, ZHONGSHAN or Longgang town ky mao ny dool sa shenzhen.

Default CHEAP HONG KONG FARE

kinsa kabalo asa ta palit ug barato na fare to hong kong.with and without hotel accomodation

Default Re: CHEAP HONG KONG FARE

interesado sad ko ani nga topic kay mularga ko padung china sunod buwan via hongkong. Can somebody help?

hi, i suggest you visit www.boristravel.com. here you can find hongkong packages and other tours. also boracay

The fare - without accomodation - is just.. The last time I checked it was around P6-7k one way sa PAL... mahal man sad jud ning PAL...

However you can also try Tiger Airways from Clark to Singapore... It cost me around 900 pesos only for one way (excluding taxes pa hinuon...)..

But you can always avail of the packages designed for backpackers. It costs $99 including accomodation.

guys!! been 2 hongkong...inquire lang mo delmar travel & tours...near sa ramos, acros velez..cheaper ra kau...

Quote Originally Posted by arnoldsa
    But you can always avail of the packages designed for backpackers. It costs $99 including accomodation.
    Backpacker's package? Is this just air-fare and the hotel accomodation lang? Kinsay nag-offer ani? Want to go back para lang sa Hongkong Disney. Those usual tour inclussion to the usual packages are such rip-offs! When me and my missus went on our own and traveled via underground rail transit, we saved lot of money hence we were able to go to more places and buy more.

Am looking for cheaper travel package to HK (regular trip lang) 3D/2N Kowloon area preferred and via Cathay Pacific for November 02-04, 2005.

Anyone can help?

Hi cebu_tnx,

What did you do to make it cheaper? Did you just buy a round trip ticket and go? Where did you stay?
    I searched the net that there are accomodations for $9.35/p and up to $26/day.. I was just thinking that we really don't stay in the hotel when we travel, so it would be a waste of money to pay so much for a hotel accomodation. All we need is a bed to sleep on and some basic amenities like bathroom etc...

By the way, where did you buy your tickets?

Got my ticket for Nov 02 - 04, '05 to HK for $388 with tax included, hotel accomodation, hotel transfers, via Cathay Pacific

11.    Advertisement

Page 5 of 427 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast