Page 307 of 427 FirstFirst ... 297304305306307308309310317 ... LastLast
Results 3,061 to 3,070 of 4270

Default Re: Merged: Hong Kong

Quote Originally Posted by Ramini View Post
    salamat kaayog dako bro!! hinoon the event is still this coming december so i guess layo2x pa..pero nanigurado lang ko daan kai mahadlok ko sa place..mga ininsik raba kasagaran mga signs didto cguro...so if choosing a place to stay far sa HK convention center wouldn't such a good idea for me..it's my first time to go out of the country and okay ra unta na english ang main language ininsik pa jd..so careful nlang ko daan..pero i'll check nathan road kowloon if duol ba na sa hk convention center
    you don't have to worry about the signs there kay most of them are in english na. tourist-friendly kaau ang HK. even most of the people speak english.

@love_fool

THanks for the info!! do you know any transient houses near the wanchai and causeway bay area?..kanang duol sa HK convention center?..you can tell me the address if wala silay website i google earth lang nko..naai possibility na muadto ko didto with other friends inig december..para lang maka cheap mi sa amoang stayhan

^ hmm... I've only been there twice. First time we stayed at Panda hotel I think. Can't remember coz it was 10 yrs ago. hehe... but the 2nd time was just last yr, we stayed at BP Int'l hotel. it's along nathan road. I'm not familiar with the location of the HK convention center. but as for transient houses, I've heard a lot of good reviews with taisan guesthouse and cosmic. you might wanna check it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Ramini View Post
    @love_fool

THanks for the info!! do you know any transient houses near the wanchai and causeway bay area?..kanang duol sa HK convention center?..you can tell me the address if wala silay website i google earth lang nko..naai possibility na muadto ko didto with other friends inig december..para lang maka cheap mi sa amoang stayhan

You may try to book hostels within wan chai or causeway bay thru hostels.com or hostelbookers.com, agoda.com and a lot more. Nwy, even if you stay in Mongkok or other areas, HK convention center is just an MTR ride away..

Quote Originally Posted by sweetslashy View Post
    You may try to book hostels within wan chai or causeway bay thru hostels.com or hostelbookers.com, agoda.com and a lot more. Nwy, even if you stay in Mongkok or other areas, HK convention center is just an MTR ride away..
    tried agoda.com and my friends preferred a hotel rather than a transient house nalang..so i chose harbourview hotel..i tried to inquire for the rate and it's gonna cost us USD103 per night..the hotel's located at causeway bay so i guess duol2x ra..i do agree with you even if layo sa hk convention center dali ra ghapon maabot kai im sure hk has very effective transit system..hehe! naanad nman gd sa pinas na bacn maabtan sa traffic..but do any of you guys tried harborview hotel?..is the rate too expensive? well mahal ra ghapon oi..4k (in php) a night!..pero i think wla nman pd hotel na double figures ra ang rates..ang mga transient houses cguro noh? or same ra pero hkd lang ang currency..

i also tried hostelbookers.com within the area sa wanchai and sa december na month and murag wla na daw available for that month.
    Last edited by Ramini; 09-01-2011 at 02:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by valresmall View Post
    spend some time on shopping. make sure you go to the right place,na mga baratohon. kay na saup mi. amo na ad2an na lugar kay pagka branded nalang jud. igo rami mag tanaw.
    Bro asa man ang right place diay? hehe any recommendations? I've read somewhere nga naa daw mga factory outlet shops didto. barato gyud?

Daghaaaan kaayog electronics didto pero mangingilad kasagaran.

Hello we're in HK right now share lngko..

@Golden Crown..

a cold morning @ Nathan Rd, TST

to MTR

@Amdiralty going to OP

@OP

our ever favorite Resto Cafe de Coral

NZ sirloin steak in peppa sauce + puff pastry soup = Yummy!

Day2 - Today...

day 2

City Gate

Ngong ping

@shangrila hotel kowloon (yransferred from Golden Crown)

just outside the hotel on a skywalk going to victoria harbor

Day3 ugma
    just this morning..

where can we find good bargains for dslr cameras and lenses sa hk? naa ba na sa sham shui po or naay mas nindot somewhere else?

11.    Advertisement