Page 297 of 427 FirstFirst ... 287294295296297298299300307 ... LastLast
Results 2,961 to 2,970 of 4270

Default Re: Merged: Hong Kong

City Gate Mall at ngong ping must go pd if you want shopping esp hilig ka ug Levis, Esprit, Puma, Crocs, Timberland, Giordano, Quicksilver etc (toys wala)! almost Factory Oultet tanan up to 80% off

went to HK last month and it was still cold at that time, karon kai init2x naman didto rn.

stayed for 3 days sa Kowloon Hotel coz of my friend's ailing condition, and got a chance to traverse to Macau pd..

Be sure to canvass first before buying any gadgets when in Hongkong. I love it there. So advanced!

Quote Originally Posted by jpcrown View Post
    Disney land+ripples bay+stanley market+Ocean Park+Monkok+Victoria Peak+wax museum+ngo ping+macau = a Super Happy, Sulit 6 days stay in Hong Kong!
    Nice. I think I can do those in 5 days but I'll skip the wax museum. I really hope to make it to macau if its not too expensive.

Going to hk this sunday. The Itinerary

Sun - Causewaybay, The Peak by Ferry, Clocktower, Avenue of stars. I think these are TST and Central Area, want to just relax on sun.

Mon - Ngong ping buddha, Disneyland. Same area.

Tues - Nanlian Garden, Ocean Park. Not sure if Nanlian garden is accessible to and from OP.

Wed - Shopping. Night market, HK Airport

Any suggestion with the places and sched appreciated.
    Sadly Macau is out since its only a 4 day trip.

nindot ang hongkong oi. masulit ang inyong kwarta bsag mahal o barato ang inyung pliti. ahaha pero nindot jud kung barato dba? apila nalang pud macau ky murag neighbors ra cla.

when you go to HK, hapit na lang jud to Macau even for a day kay super nice jud sa macau...anyway, free ra ang mga bus dd2 sa macau

Quote Originally Posted by jnom View Post
    Nice. I think I can do those in 5 days but I'll skip the wax museum. I really hope to make it to macau if its not too expensive.
    Abot mi HK Weds uli mi Sunday. 5 days diay. Kaya ra gyd kaayo MTR lng ang katapat sa imng mga lakaw sa Hongkong. Please dnt miss the Wax Museum kay sayang esp kung mag victoria peak man lngka.

Quote Originally Posted by jnom View Post
    Going to hk this sunday. The Itinerary

Sun - Causewaybay, The Peak by Ferry, Clocktower, Avenue of stars. I think these are TST and Central Area, want to just relax on sun.

Mon - Ngong ping buddha, Disneyland. Same area.

Tues - Nanlian Garden, Ocean Park. Not sure if Nanlian garden is accessible to and from OP.

Wed - Shopping. Night market, HK Airport

Any suggestion with the places and sched appreciated.
    Sadly Macau is out since its only a 4 day trip.

Victoria Peak and Madam TussaudsWax Museum. and also hapit nlng sa City Gate when you go to NgongPing. Nanlian Garden pwede ra pd but pwede ra pd dili nimo i priority. suggestion lng kay simple ra man ang nanlian garden.

Just got back from the trip. Nice place.
    One big shocker, last sun i went to buy tickets for disneyland and Oceanpark and went to Central station. This place is 100% filled with pinays. Inside the station and outside the street they have picnics where the brand stores are. Seems sad in a way.
    The best guide if you're planning to go
    HONG KONG v7.0 (Newbies Please READ Page 1 of this thread BEFORE POSTING) - PinoyExchange
    Printed it out and maximized my 4 days stay.

11.    Advertisement