Page 2 of 427 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Default HONG KONG

st@rr wrote:
    If you're looking for cheap clothes, I think mas maayo sa bangkok coz they're cheaper.
    I agree w/ st@rr about Bangkok.

I just came from HK last October. All I can say is that, HK is a little bit expensive. Even the items in the night markets are expensive plus the food too. (I'd rather go to Divisoria to shop.)
    You even have to pay the tour guides 'coz it's not included in the package tour. Haaay...

But if your looking for branded / signature items, HK is the best place to go.

Please visit us:

edited by businessminded.....posting website

Default HONG KONG

Quote Originally Posted by eelssej_
    i dream to visit HONGKONG.... nindot daw ang place, very clean, grabe kau shopping centers....
    I have lived in Hong Kong for 5 years and within those years i found some places that are good to visit and places not to. Malls here are great but I would not say it is cheap to shop around here.

Default HONG KONG

Quote Originally Posted by nasty
    dali raman makaadto ug hongkong kay passport ramn ang kailangan..
    wrong... you need money and your passport....

Default HONG KONG

Quote Originally Posted by Zerone_null
    panty panty? hehehe mong kok?
    bantay lang tawn sa ilad2x.

tip: when buying new "wears" be sure to buy something from the last season.. (they have 4,right) cos summer items really dive in autumn and winter..
    iladx2 if those suckers knew where you're from...

Have you tried going to the Computer Centre in Sham Shui Po, the place has been renovated and there is more shops now.

Festival Walk in Kowloon Tong (KCR and MTR Station) is my favourite mall, I always spend my day off there watching movie.

Default HONG KONG

nindot man cguro i shopping sa hongkong ^_^

Default HONG KONG

If anyone wants to shop in Hongkong, go to MONGKOK in Kowloon, that's where the locals shop. It's easy to find this place since it's also a train stop.

And do not forget Victoria Peak. You can get there cheap, by bus.

Default HONG KONG

kung shopping ra, i suggest you go to shenzhen, china from hongkong. you can buy there class A1 imitation products. mora gyud orig. layo ra ang imit diri sa ato.

Default HONG KONG

uns agani tong name sa park bai nga mag istambay tong mga miga nato na mga dh mag domingo? tigbyahe mi diha sauna pero karyot ra man gud mag atraka larga dayon. pero usahay maka suroy pud diha sa kowloon side. ug kato bitaw mongkok ba na siya? murag dibisorya sa manila pero mga electronics ang gma baligya. pila visa karon padung shen zhen? sauna nag plano man gud mi suroy unta digto labong dry dock amo barko.

Default HONG KONG

shen zhen china naman na sya sa? di ba lisod unta kong musolod sa china nga hong kong ang entry? kung seaman's book ang gamiton? wa man gud mi kasuway.

Default HONG KONG

One of the cheapest way to go.. out of the country (phils)
    in just less than PhP 15,000.00.. back and forth fair, 3 day, 2 night stay... with free 2-time breakfast @ McDonalds... hehehe..

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 427 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast