Page 54 of 427 FirstFirst ... 445152535455565764 ... LastLast

Default Re: CHEAP HongKong Vacation! now with pictures!

@Mr.Ho_chia

Where can i book for room reservation? safe ba mu.book sa hostel.com nga website?

Rate nila sa dragon hostel family room 4pax is hkd420 per room per night; ang 5pax is hkd500 per room per night. you can request for a room w/ with street view...

Actually nag deposit na ko for the reservation usd53 (for 5pax family room) but we changed our plans; we'll stay in a not so expensive hotel nalang. unya non-refundable ang deposit sa dragon. Im still trying to negotiate

@malditangtisay
    You can just email them your booking details. Their email add is dragonhostel@yahoo.com. Then mu reply sila with the link to payment site w/ instructions, then you enter your credit card info there for the non-refundable deposit.

zum222 got you your answere. naa na d i cla room for 5, thought for 4 ra. na, walay nada na ang street view kay tua manka sa 14th floor or so, way nada view didto dragon Inn, para ra pangkatog, ug pahuwayan not to linger sround and nothing to enjoy the room about except for a place to stay. that's why its cheap.

3 days na lang hongkong nako.....hahaha

@samuraiarcher "im so excited...and i just cant hide it..trala la ala al ala ala la" hehe! Good luck on your trip. Hope to see your pics here soon para naa mi idea unsa na xa type na place imo gi pang ad2. =)

i just hope nga dili mag ulan didto karong weekend...last weekend kay gi-bagyo ang hngkong....grabe daw....

Default Re: Hong Kong 360 cable car

Quote Originally Posted by pitsay
    You must've meant the Ngong Ping 360. We're planning to try them next month. It's supposedly one of our itineraries, but I heard that they've been closed indefinitely due to some accident that happened last June. One gondola cabin fell off the ropeway. Fortunately, there were no passengers inside the cabin when it fell down & no one was injured on the ground.
    yes, i guess close pani until karon...no date pa kanus-a nila i-open for public....

Quote Originally Posted by roripuff
    @samuraiarcher "im so excited...and i just cant hide it..trala la ala al ala ala la" hehe! Good luck on your trip. Hope to see your pics here soon para naa mi idea unsa na xa type na place imo gi pang ad2. =)
    maka sayaw man ta ana, na excite pud ko apil da.

Didto mi sa Metropark Kowloon man tingali to ang name sa Hotel.. atbang sa YWCA .. I didn't like it. Bati ang rooms ... pero duol ra sa subway and Mongkok market.

Why pamper life's complexities when the leather runs smooth on the passenger seat?

Quote Originally Posted by zum222
    Rate nila sa dragon hostel family room 4pax is hkd420 per room per night; ang 5pax is hkd500 per room per night. you can request for a room w/ with street view...

Actually nag deposit na ko for the reservation usd53 (for 5pax family room) but we changed our plans; we'll stay in a not so expensive hotel nalang. unya non-refundable ang deposit sa dragon. Im still trying to negotiate 

@malditangtisay
    You can just email them your booking details. Their email add is dragonhostel@yahoo.com. Then mu reply sila with the link to payment site w/ instructions, then you enter your credit card info there for the non-refundable deposit.

@zum222
    Thanks for the info. I will contact them through that email address.

11.    Advertisement