Page 266 of 427 FirstFirst ... 256263264265266267268269276 ... LastLast
Results 2,651 to 2,660 of 4270

Quote Originally Posted by love_fool View Post
    ^yup, dha mkapalit discounted tickets for disney, ocean park, ngong ping, the peak. you can check out the prices here:

China Travel Service (H.K.) Limited
    d ligi discounted sa ilang website sah...

Quote Originally Posted by crazyme82 View Post
    d ligi discounted sa ilang website sah...
    not all d-i are discounted. For disney kay full price jd sya. but u can still get a good deal sa ilang disney+dining coupon. ug sa katng 3-in-1 package nila sa the peak+peaktram+wax museum.

Quote Originally Posted by love_fool View Post
    not all d-i are discounted. For disney kay full price jd sya. but u can still get a good deal sa ilang disney+dining coupon. ug sa katng 3-in-1 package nila sa the peak+peaktram+wax museum.
    try this site murag discounted ang disneyland dri :

hotelinhongkong.net

hi,

ask lang ko since it's our first time to go there kung pila kaha ang safe nga budget for us (per person perhaps). 7 mi kabuok and naka-book na mi this coming april. we will be there for 3D and 3N. Budget should include hotel, food, maybe a little shopping, city tour and we are planning to go to Disneyland and the Ocean Park.

unsa inyo ika-suggest nga hotel didto nga dili mahal? if possible kanang pwede more than 3-4 per room.

thanks.

Depende giyud na sa imo shopping og sa imo accomodation but minimum of 20Kphp/person safe na kung sa mga hostels lang mo stay. Way labot airfare.

Quote Originally Posted by friedrich View Post
    hi,

ask lang ko since it's our first time to go there kung pila kaha ang safe nga budget for us (per person perhaps). 7 mi kabuok and naka-book na mi this coming april. we will be there for 3D and 3N. Budget should include hotel, food, maybe a little shopping, city tour and we are planning to go to Disneyland and the Ocean Park.

unsa inyo ika-suggest nga hotel didto nga dili mahal? if possible kanang pwede more than 3-4 per room.

thanks.

Good day! I need information please. I will be going back to HK but this time DIY style. Is it easy to ride a bus going to kowloon and find a cheap hotel? and the same from kowloon to DL? I've been there twice but it was on a tour and the other one was only a connecting flight. Tips is very much appreciated

Blog Entries
    ^In my exp DIY is very easy just for me from airport going to somewhr else naa dakong directory dha sa mga bus sa airport so be sure naa ky mga hk coins or punch your octopus card if you have? ok kaayo ng mag bus I don't recommend to ride a train from airport down to central ky uber mahal ang plete

hi. anybody kabalo wat tym mag open and mag close ang world wide house?

take the E11 bus, its much cheaper from airport to central..but take the A21 if you're from the airport to kowloon.

nindot jud e laag sa hongkong. shopping ang pinaka nindot nga buhaton ngadto kung babaye ka. nindot sad e adto ug ocean park ug disneyland para sa mga bata! wa lang jud budget pa karon para mu adto.

11.    Advertisement