Page 95 of 427 FirstFirst ... 8592939495969798105 ... LastLast

Default Re: MERGED: Hong Kong (w/ pics!)

11.45pm to 12mn hipos nag sugod ang mga stalls sa nightmarket..

take the MTR to admiralty, naa ray gbutang na exit for "buses to ocean park".. saka padung gawas.. nya naa na ang mga citibus padung oceanpark..

^^i'll check my notes how to get to ocean park on your own, i hope i can help, lisod mangita ug exact amount of coins if mag travel mu without the octupos card, then everytime mag kuha mu ticket sa MTR, it takes time to line-up, if u'll get the minimum amount for octupos card, if na-a mahabilin sa card after using sa mga train n bus rides, gamita to pay your fuds, ang excess pwede man ma refund sa airport...

Quote Originally Posted by cesski
    11.45pm to 12mn hipos nag sugod ang mga stalls sa nightmarket..
    i guess monday to saturday duagy sila mag close....past one pm na..but on sundays kutob ra sila 11pm...

Thanks a lot. Paspasa motubag sa mga two. How much diay ang minimum sa octo card? Dba abg 50hk is murag reserve and can't be used na, sakto ba?

u can use the 50hk to purchase sa stores, especially 7/11, ..ang ako last time kay nag negative 33.5 when i used it sa bus goint to airport for departure, wala man pud ko badlunga sa driver, hehehe..i thought daghan pa sulod but i used it again sa airport to buy fuds, zero na gyud ang sulod

i want to go to hongkong 1st after i graduate hhe,., kay near ra siya or singapore kay clean ang envrnmnt.,.,

buy octupos card online mas cheaper.sulit kaayo

Default Re: Cheapest "Hotel" in Hong Kong

try lee garden star guest house , gamay, clean, secure, accessible, at Tsim Sha Tsui for around 300HKD

Google for more infos : http://hotels.lonelyplanet.com/hotel...e-P132890.html

Quote Originally Posted by chesrem
    Hay, hapit na ang amo hk tour.naka palit me 888 sa cebu pacific ang round trip mga 5500 ra. Then a funtour package including hotel of 159usd per pax, then 92 usd for the shenzhen tour. Next month me moadto pihon. Sa cebu pacific lang ko ni kuha sa tanan.
    We are going to ocean park on our own, can some1 please tell me the directions to ocean park from kowloon?basically I want to know unsaon pag ad2 sa aldmiralty fron kowloon.and how to go to night market from ocean park, coz after sa ocean park nahan me month proceed to night market. What time man mag close ang mga stores at night market?by the way, we r not planning to purchase octopos card coz 1 day ra me mag tour on our own, the rest of the days apil na sa package tour namo. Please advice if sakto ba amo decision not to buy octo pass. Thanks
    How to go to Ocean Park:

1. From TST (Tsim Sha Tsui) MTR go to Admiralty - be sure to take the EXIT B
    2. Take the CityBus 629 from Admiralty Exit B - this Bus will take you to Ocean Park - i would suggest that you pay only the Bus Fare, there's a booth thee that sells ticket for Ocean Park, mas okay if sa Ocean Park Gate ka kuha ticket

How to go to MongKok (Night Market) from Ocean Park:

1. From Ocean Park, take the same Bus 629 to MTR (Admiralty). Then from MTR -Admiralty, go to Mongkok, any exit will do but if you want a night market for ladies clothes/bags, i think you need to take the Exit D3 (not sure) - 1st corner turn left....it's a street full of ladies wears and a lot more, bisan unsa na-a didto...

11.    Advertisement