Page 11 of 427 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast

Default Re: LF: Hongkong Tour Package

i will sell be selling my HK tour this December. you might want it. i'll be receiving this as one of my company's perks, but i have no intention of going to HK alone..so i'd rather sell it

Default hongkong itenerary & rates,,w disneyland.

anyone can give me copies of these? thnks..

Default Re: hongkong itenerary & rates,,w disneyland.

USD 199.00 / person (3days 2 nights)
    Rates are subject to change without prior notice.
    Departure Every: Monday / Wednesday / Friday (valid until Nov. 29, 2006)

Roundtrip Airfare via Cebu Pacific Air (Cebu / Hong Kong / Cebu) – L Class Only
    Hotel accommodation (Twin Sharing) at Dorsett Far East Hotel or Kowloon Panda Hotel
    Roundtrip Transfer (Airport / Hotel / Airport)
    Breakfast (outside hotel)
    Disneyland Tour (with visit to Jewelry Factory and Factory outlet)
    Free!!! - Late Check out until 6:00pm

** I got this from Cebu Dinero's website.. hope this helps.. By the way, they also have other packages..

does anybody know where kowloon panda hotel is located? duol ra cya sa shoping center?

Default LF: HK package

can any1 help me? im looking for hong kong package for 5 days and 4 nights for december 10 to 14. airfare and hotel lng.. preferabbly ramada hotel. thank you

Hi everyone,

New member here, first post.

I've done (some) and continue to research HK since my wife and I are going soon.
    Purchased the previously mentioned package from Cebu Dinero. It's named "Hong Kong Super Promo Package" at US $199 per person (3 day-2 night) See bottom of post for total cost. Cebu Pacific is the airline used.
    As in life, you have to take the bad with the good:
    What I consider the fallbacks to this package. *Primarily, the flight arrival times. First flight gets into HK airport at 11:55 pm of your "first day" (so it's really a 2 day and 2 night package, unless you think that 5 minutes constitutes a day... apparently the promoters of this package deal do....hehe). *However, we were able to add an extra day/night for additional price of $40 per person, this way it will be 3 "full" days. The flight back has you arriving in Cebu at 3:30 am (ugh!). *Also, you'll not know which of the 2 hotels offered (Panda Hotel or Dorsett Far East) you will be booked in until you arrive in HK and meet the tour representative at the airport. The Dorsett Far East just opened end of Sept 2006 so everything should be clean and functional .Panda Hotel is much older but I believe they have more in the way of restaurants and shops. I have read mixed reviews on the Panda Hotel. The 2 hotels are located not far from each other though, probably within a 10-15 minute walk.On the last day, provided transportation to the HK airport will leave sometime after the included late hotel check out time (6 pm) so you have most of that day to yourself (late hotel check out at 6pm).

There are also many positives to this package:*Even though you'll arrive late into HK, I've been promised they'll still provide transportation to hotel (this package only). *The late hotel check out (6 pm) on the last day will really help, cuz you won't have to find a place to store your luggage or drag it around the whole day. Travel agent told me that some hotels may not store your luggage once you check out since space is at a premium in HK. On the last day, provided transportation to the HK airport will leave sometime (maybe 8 or 9 pm?) after the late hotel check out time. So you can just leave ur bags in your room and have most of that day to yourself.
    *Also, the price is hard to beat for this package. It would cost you more just for a one way ticket to many other countries.
    *Last but not least, the ladies at Cebu Dinero Travel and Tours (Mandaue) are very courteous, proffesional, and helpful. They explained exactly what is included, where to meet the tour rep in HK airport, and even things to watch out for (picture taking scams by photographers). They even gave us 2 nice maps of Hong Kong so that we can study up on the area. Ask for Anne, she is really knowledgeable and friendly. Tell her Paul B. sent you. Will certainly use them for any future travel needs.

The total price for the 3 day 2 night package for 2 persons **including all taxes** is about p29,500 ($590 U.S.). You still have to pay the p550 per person international departure fee at the airport though).
    ** Our package is higher than what is quoted above (add P4,000) since we added the extra day (extra p2,000 each. I think it's worth it to have an extra 24 hours in HK. Especially since the first day (actually the 2nd day, since the "first day" is 5 minutes long....hehe) will be taken up mostly with Disneyland, plus even when you add the extra day, you won't increase your airfare or taxes at all).

If I confused rather than helped then I'm sorry. But if you have any questions or want more details, just ask me. Sorry if it too long for my first post !!

ThanX,
    Paul

what's the website for cebu dinero?

Not sure if I can post the website (against the rules?) so hopefully you can figure it out by the following. Those 2 words (no space in between) surrounded by the most common beginning and ending for websites.

Nice try if trying to get me (newbie) to break the rules and get warned....hehe.

ThanX

waaahhhh!!! no budget pa ko!

11.    Advertisement

Page 11 of 427 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast