Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default account still not generated

after registering his account 4days ago, my friend still can't post a reply on any thread. he tried to call at istorya.net office on the first day of his registration, they said 24hour ang activation sa account wala pa daw ma-generate, but why until now wa man ghapon magenerate 4days nman. nganu kaha?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DENVERJOHN143 View Post
    after registering his account 4days ago, my friend still can't post a reply on any thread. he tried to call at istorya.net office on the first day of his registration, they said 24hour ang activation sa account wala pa daw ma-generate, but why until now wa man ghapon magenerate 4days nman. nganu kaha?
    What do you mean by "not generated"? We do not create your accounts for you if that's what you mean.

tingalig wa niya gi confirm sa iyang email add badi........

Quote Originally Posted by BeoR View Post
    What do you mean by "not generated"? We do not create your accounts for you if that's what you mean.
    good day sir, one of your staffs told that word "not generated", she said that the new account made by my friend will be generated within 24hours.
    meaning after 24hours he can start posting message on any thread outside or inside buy & sell section.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE KID View Post
    tingalig wa niya gi confirm sa iyang email add badi........
    bro he opened his email and until now still got no confirmation.

Blog Entries
    what thread? basin sa buy and sell? and the time ni post siya naa siya within wait for 12 hours to post again?

Quote Originally Posted by AntitaniC View Post
    what thread? basin sa buy and sell? and the time ni post siya naa siya within wait for 12 hours to post again?
    deli lage ka post bro, wala nothing, hasta confirmation email wala syay nadawat.

deli lage ka post bro, wala nothing, hasta confirmation email wala syay nadawat.
    wa guro xa ni verify sa forum rules....

Blog Entries
    unsa username ato check status?... kai sa istorya bisag dili pa ma confirm ang email maka post man.. not sure sa new version daghan raba na usab..

pwde raman tingali mo ask for new confirmation and then try to check the spam folder basin didto na dawat og na store sa email.

create nlng kaha og lain account. pwede ba?

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast