hello folks!

this has been quite heavy, have been contemplating on this for quite some time na. however, i have to do it. guess it's time.
need your help unta, patabang kog baligya sa akong mga gamit.

All gears below, have been part on my 2nd projekt with audevo. This projekt, gave us one of the champion trophies for the 2010 4th leg EMMA competition held in CEBU. This set of gears are well taken cared of, and have not been abused since this was used for SQ.

The STEG brand is now defunct. however, the products they produced during their stint were a class above the rest. clean power, dynamic, and dependable. for one time they were regarded as the ferrari's of the car amplifiers. STEG would be a great pair for FOCAL kevlars, it would sound good with Focal polyglass as well.

Class A/B amplifiers
1. STEG k202 - 21K with box and manuals
2. STEG K201 - 15k with box and manuals

JL subwoofer.. accurate sounding bass with a hint of cool demeanor, everytime.

3. JL w3v3 12" - 8K with box

Power Capacitor

4. Stinger 5f hybrid power capacitor --- 9K
-- astig!

5. Focal SOLID 1 -- 12K
-- Class A/B mono amplifier, built for powering the subs.
-- at 4 ohms 300 watts
-- at 2 ohms 500 watts

***** will also insert some gears which I need to sell as well.

6. Powerbass ASA 100.4
I'll be selling it for 8K -- for those of you who are still starting with the hobby,this is great to power your mid - high's .

7. Creativ Fidelity S2
-- this is Danish Acoustics' asian cousin. sounds like a danish, with less the price.
-- selling this set of separtes for 8K

Lastly, all items are Negotiable!!

PM me your offers. or contact me 0917 3113517. sa mga maka tabang ug baligya, tagaan ta mo ug gift bag, naay PH care, myra lotion and swish mouth wash, pampa pogi points...