Page 1 of 64 123411 ... LastLast

Default Macbook Pro Users

Hello guys,

Unsay feedback ninyo about sa inyong macbook pro experience? I am planning to get one (also my first apple product) this year upon the release of its new model - Haswell processor.

Quote Originally Posted by ace101 View Post
    Hello guys,

Unsay feedback ninyo about sa inyong macbook pro experience? I am planning to get one (also my first apple product) this year upon the release of its new model - Haswell processor.

Great bro. No way I'm going back to windows as my primary OS.
    I'm having a great experience with Mac.
    At first mangapa pa ka but when you get used to it, it works like a charm.hehehe. Great for productivity.
    I'm not a hardcore user but I can gladly help if naa ka question especially for beginners.

Be aware bro nga ang Retina MacBook Pro has a non-upgradable RAM. Ang non-Retina kay upgradable.
    Rumors say that the non-retina MBP will be faced out but mura ila na e continue in the next line of macs.

Quote Originally Posted by amorchuckie View Post
    Great bro. No way I'm going back to windows as my primary OS.
    I'm having a great experience with Mac.
    At first mangapa pa ka but when you get used to it, it works like a charm.hehehe. Great for productivity.
    I'm not a hardcore user but I can gladly help if naa ka question especially for beginners.

Be aware bro nga ang Retina MacBook Pro has a non-upgradable RAM. Ang non-Retina kay upgradable.
    Rumors say that the non-retina MBP will be faced out but mura ila na e continue in the next line of macs.
    Nice to know your happy using MBP, im looking forward more to my first Mac. Just waiting its availability in PH. Its US launching will be this June in WWDC. Yeah, kahibaw ko non-upgradable ang rMBP pero mu prefer dyod ko sa rMBP aron d kayo sakit sa mata for my 16 hrs/day of work.

Quote Originally Posted by ace101 View Post
    Nice to know your happy using MBP, im looking forward more to my first Mac. Just waiting its availability in PH. Its US launching will be this June in WWDC. Yeah, kahibaw ko non-upgradable ang rMBP pero mu prefer dyod ko sa rMBP aron d kayo sakit sa mata for my 16 hrs/day of work.
    Yup, suya jud ko sa retina. Nice naman gani ang display sa non-retina pero pag kita nako sa retina MBP pagka detailed sa display, sharp ug very bright.

Maayo aware ka sa non-upgradable ang RAM.

Mac fans are excited sa WWDC kay naa new OSX (10.9). Your MBP will be shipped w/ the new OS.

Quote Originally Posted by amorchuckie View Post
    Yup, suya jud ko sa retina. Nice naman gani ang display sa non-retina pero pag kita nako sa retina MBP pagka detailed sa display, sharp ug very bright.

Maayo aware ka sa non-upgradable ang RAM.

Mac fans are excited sa WWDC kay naa new OSX (10.9). Your MBP will be shipped w/ the new OS.
    Super excited naman gani ko bro! Hopefully ang release sa PH will not take long.

I don't have a MacBook Pro (yet) but I've seen what it can do and what it is capable of... As what one of our students say, a Mac is IMMORTAL... and prove that, when one of our students was editing his short film, he accidentally tripped on the wire of his WD Studio external hard drive that is connected to his MBP. Both were DROPPED from the table to our carpeted floor... the result, his MBP has only a "very small to negligible dent" on it while his hard drive is totally dead...

And yeah, I prefer MAC laptops to PC unless if it's an ALIENWARE...

Casual user = MBP 13inch, Gamer = MBP 15inch.

Ease of use. you will love the track pad. you love to browse istorya.net with the track pad.. hehe.. if maanad sad ka sa multi touch trackpad nya mugamit kag laing brand nga laptop, di naka kabalo mugamit sa ilang tarck pad..hehe.. 2 finger scrolling, gestures, etc you love browsing websites on macbook much like you would be browsing sites on ipads or iphones..

I just got my Macbook air 13" Haswell... man! the battery on this beast is phenomenal!!

Anyone interested with New Macbook Air?

I'm selling one for 50k only, 13.3 inch

mall price is 51,990

from Japan pm me if interseted or contact me at 09225336294

Thanks!

I'm a bit disappointed with June's WWDC no update on rMBP! Maybe this September, Hopefully.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 64 123411 ... LastLast