Page 11 of 64 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Silent Critic View Post
    I couldn't agree more. Although there are other more "cheap" gaming laptops out there, Alienware (now owned by Dell) still is arguably one of the best.
    OT: Mao jud.. too bad lang kay dili ta maka palit ani sa DELL Shop (sa SM)...

Speaking of Mac, I wonder if kanus-a kaha nila i update ang MacMini into Haswell......

Quote Originally Posted by lodyl View Post
    OT: Mao jud.. too bad lang kay dili ta maka palit ani sa DELL Shop (sa SM)...

Speaking of Mac, I wonder if kanus-a kaha nila i update ang MacMini into Haswell......
    Basin ugma pohon, Bro. hehehe..

Blog Entries
    Aw... pang gaming jud diay imoha bai.. no question nga mas better jud ang alienware ana... But other stuff like photo and video editing, animation or other creative stuff, I prefer a Mac.
    Kani agree gyud ko ani kay naka remember ko last time nga mas mo prefer ko ug edit sa Mac compare sa akung desktop sauna.

- - - Updated - - -

Aw... pang gaming jud diay imoha bai.. no question nga mas better jud ang alienware ana... But other stuff like photo and video editing, animation or other creative stuff, I prefer a Mac.
    Kani agree gyud ko ani kay naka remember ko last time nga mas mo prefer ko ug edit sa Mac compare sa akung desktop sauna.

Sale sa Alienware.com karon "Cyber Monday" FYI..

Yay!!! Just placed my order for rMBP Haswell!

15-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display

With the following configuration:

• 2.3GHz Quad-core Intel Core i7, Turbo Boost up to 3.5GHz
    • 16GB 1600MHz DDR3L SDRAM
    • 512GB PCIe-based Flash Storage
    • Backlit Keyboard (Int'l English) & User's Guide (English)
    • Accessory Kit

Quote Originally Posted by ace101 View Post
    Yay!!! Just placed my order for rMBP Haswell!

15-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display

With the following configuration:

• 2.3GHz Quad-core Intel Core i7, Turbo Boost up to 3.5GHz
    • 16GB 1600MHz DDR3L SDRAM
    • 512GB PCIe-based Flash Storage
    • Backlit Keyboard (Int'l English) & User's Guide (English)
    • Accessory Kit
    Wow!! I don't have the $2599 now or anytime in the future. Hehehe..good buy!

Wow!! I don't have the $2599 now or anytime on the future. Hehehe..good buy!
    It wasn't an easy decision for me to cash out that amount of money! nevertheless, the need to have a good and reliable machine outweighs the cost. Hope im right about this purchase. This is my biggest single expense so far!

- - - Updated - - -

I have also bought Windows Parallel together with my rMBP haswell from Apple Store Philippines.

You do realize that Parallels and other virtualization software don't support hardware acceleration 100% right? If you like playing hardcore games, you should consider setting up your Boot Camp.

You do realize that Parallels and other virtualization software don't support hardware acceleration 100% right? If you like playing hardcore games, you should consider setting up your Boot Camp.
    I dont know that, not even hardware acceleration. Im not a gamer, I'll be using my rMBP mainly for work. the reason I bought Windows Parallel is just to be able to use Microsoft Office in my Mac and other Windows based apps that I have to use in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by ace101 View Post
    I dont know that, not even hardware acceleration. Im not a gamer, I'll be using my rMBP mainly for work. the reason I bought Windows Parallel is just to be able to use Microsoft Office in my Mac and other Windows based apps that I have to use in the future.
    Ahh..there's no problem then. Hardware Acceleration makes use of your dedicated GPU. With Parallels, it doesn't use it so that it only makes use of your built-in Intel Iris Pro GPU and Hard Drive space as "memory".

BTW, I look forward to your feedback soon. I haven't seen the Iris Pro in action.

11.    Advertisement

Page 11 of 64 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast